PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Had Any Hacking Problems??

Coty
09-11-2003, 06:39 PM
aol sent me a notice about some b.s.. saying that i have exceded the limit of emails they allow. and we called customer service and they are saying it could be from frequently used websites... they said hackers target website with message boards and if you are a member of one to change my aol password once a week...and just checked my history log on my computer and it shows alot of websites that i haven't went to, and it shows that i came here while i wasn't even online, hell i was at work..

anyone else have this problem

ATC crazy
09-11-2003, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry Coty...I was the one who hacked into your AOL account. I wont do it anymore... :(

smokinwrench
09-11-2003, 11:00 PM
We have had tons of popups and just plain old crap coming up here lately. Then tonight the computer was working like normal we went out and ate supper. Then it was all screwed up some how they changed our homepage to this (www.passthison) crap that just took over everything. From what I have figured out we have spy ware loaded on our computer.

How do I get rid of all this crap.

Josh

mkramm
09-11-2003, 11:25 PM
you need the following:

1. Zone alarm Pro (firewall, tracks in and outbound internet traffic, & a internet lockdown mode tooo)
2. Panda Antivirus (better than norton or mcaffee, I had an IRC virus and panda killed it when norton an mc were scratchin their butts)
3. Popup killer (i use the one from www.meaya.com)
4. Adware Pro (gets rid of that nasty spyware, LIKE GATOR THAT I HATE@!!!!! AHSASAHH :evil:

They are watching & taking over man, wrap it up, in sex & surfin :shock: