PDA

View Full Version : Read this

YAMAHA_Jim
09-11-2003, 07:22 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Mary/starrett24.htm

This is scary. America used to be a free country.

Howdy
09-11-2003, 07:38 PM
wow!!!!!!! This is a little intrusive in my book.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
09-11-2003, 08:03 PM
If that isn't a sign of the times to come and the mark of the beast, there isn't one. Forget meteors, Thats some scarey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro there.

ATC crazy
09-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Man...that really is some freaky sh!t man....Just think...the gov't keeping an eye on EVERYTHING you do. They can already see what brand of shoe you are wearing from space.

smokinwrench
09-11-2003, 08:55 PM
That is damn scary. Even worse that bump on your arm you thought was a mosquito bite, might be a chip planted in your arm.

Josh

mkramm
09-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Isnt that "mark of the Beast" called out in the bible? I gotta get some high powered magnets before they outlaw them, so I can put em in my pants!!! :shock:

no im not weird im an electrical engineer!!!

Jeb
09-12-2003, 09:25 AM
This will force the creation of a Magnet Black Market. :-D

HemiChallenger71
09-14-2003, 09:16 PM
I would almost guarntee the government already has all these microscopic divices in us already and we don't know it. They probably use them now to track people they want to kill, and It wouldn't suprise me if and when they start doing this. This country is screwed.

jeswinehart
09-17-2003, 07:37 PM
i pity the poor person who has to track my sorry arse life,,, they might just contact me to offer up some options ! (lmao) (they probbly don't own a 350x either ,,, or any other go fast trike. )

ain't no secretes in america ,,, hasn't been for a long time.

john

Kilborg
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Orwells 1984 "big brother" theory is getting closer and closer at an almost exponential rate....simply tremendous.

86waterpumper
09-18-2003, 09:33 AM
I read on another message board recently, that on the discovery channel, they had a show which stated that as early as next year, they may bring out cars that have a computer chip and sensors, which automatically slow down the vehicle when approaching another car or object. That is real cute if I didnt want to drive to work I"d take the bus LOL. Remember though it's always for our safety and best interest! Hehe I guess it doesn't help any of us much while we *gasp* ride around on our "three wheeled murder sickles" as my father refers to them as LOL.