PDA

View Full Version : Pirate is here

Pirate Rob
07-23-2010, 12:46 AM
My mate said 'what do you want that for?' as he looked at my latest successful eBay snipe attack of one well and truly used original looking 200ES, and after a moment it came to me...'because they were outlawed' :lol: That and i like to have something different. Picking it up tomorrow. My other bike btw is nitrous powered sbc Boss Hoss and dont laugh until you ride one cause they are the funnest believe me. Anyway great to find others with a common bond and what looks like an awesome tech center.

Aussie Pirate Rob.

ps...Why the 'Pirate', just take my advice to NOT burn your favorite riding tracks onto CD's and give them away free on line to your riding bro's cause they'll track ya down and make ya'll a pirate too.

Billy Golightly
07-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the site man! Quite a few other Aussie's here, you'll fit right in!

Pirate Rob
07-24-2010, 05:55 AM
Thanks Billy. Turns out i landed a 1983 model...it was advertised as a 1985 but i dont care. Got home too late too have a good look, saw a gammy front brake, needs a new front tire still has the original on after 27 years! From what i saw so far its worth the 900 bananas. They aint too cheap over here as the rareness is starting to bump the price up. See ya on the main boards. PIrate arrr.

MonroeMike
07-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Welcome to 3ww.

Pirate Rob
07-28-2010, 03:23 AM
Welcome to 3ww.

Thanks Mike & because of your links I already picked up everything tech i need to get this this baby running sweet without even asking. So many spare parts available and cheap as shipping even to Oz..blown away. I guess i'm used to the V8 scene where everything is high end. Thanks.

thestud25
07-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Welcome aboard!