PDA

View Full Version : Frank Padilla Strikes again!!

Orangecnty250r
07-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Well this is much smaller than other peoples burns but I was never paid on an OEM tecate product he bought off me several weeks ago , said the envelope with the money order was returned with the wrong zip....I replied I would appreciate it be sent out priority....another week nothing!!!! and now he is no longer a registered user.....may have something to do with his 3 wheeler auctions stating NO PAYPAL.....anyway the person with the worst reputation in the 3 wheeler hobby just cant seem to ever steer the ship the right way!!

This was his new ebay name
http://myworld.ebay.com/el-gordo-atv

whyzee
07-25-2010, 08:45 AM
thanks for the heads up OC. I was looking at his 350X but was just to leary of the " no paypal " in his auctions. now I know why. sorry for your loss.

laidout2times
07-26-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah. I got a toilet of a tecate from him that was supposedly near mint.

OC I got a new cell 3 check your pm's

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I bought an 86 Tecate from him and had it shipped to louisiana and it was horrible. The motor was locked up. I had to go down to the frame and do a complete restoration on the bike. I now have way more money in the bike than it will ever be worth. Thanks to Frank. FYI- Vintage ATV on ebay is affiliated to Frank as well.

voepel
01-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Guys, I must have been lucky with the 86' 250R I got from Frank, because it came as advertised. I do see where he has a new ebay account and name Vintage ATV as mentioned above. Also, the 250R he has listed he tried to sell to me December 2009. I can tell from the pictures he emailed to me, the brick on the house and the holes in airbox and compare to the ebay listing. The pipe was defintitely painted or changed out. I guess buyer beware. Steve

Maico
01-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Are these Frank's parts also?? Notice it's a new e-bay account.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-87-KAWASAKI-KXT-250-TECATE-NOS-OEM-COOLANT-BOTTLE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c27b8ed1QQitemZ11063 7059793QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-KAWASAKI-TECATE-OEM-TOOL-BOX-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c27b8a74QQitemZ11063 7058676QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

ATCeeya
01-17-2011, 03:19 PM
i recently put a wanted ad for a tecate on CL. I got an email with a pic of a smokin hot mint 87 tecate. i google 87 tecate and the same pic i got emailed was on google. i click the link and read a small convo about somebody who bought the bike a few years ago and was setting up shipping. in the text the name Frank padilla was mentioned. When I email the seller back and bring this to his attention he got very defensive, told me it was my loss and he would sell easily to somebody else and that frank was his cousin and he bought the bike from him. he told me the bike was 5 grand if i wanted it and when i told him id like to see more pics of it he said fine I will send them to you, and i never heard back from him. Fishy to say the least.

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM
That sounds exactly like him. I asked questions and he got mad and said if u r going to pick it apart, I would rather not deal with u. He asked me to send the money addressed and made out to his mom because she had claught with the bank and it would clear in 3 days instead of the normal 7-10 days. He has a distinct voice that stands out. His moms name is Ana urzua.

george53
02-08-2011, 04:43 PM
That sounds exactly like him. I asked questions and he got mad and said if u r going to pick it apart, I would rather not deal with u. He asked me to send the money addressed and made out to his mom because she had claught with the bank and it would clear in 3 days instead of the normal 7-10 days. He has a distinct voice that stands out. His moms name is Ana urzua.

I did not send him money. I attempted to have an acquaintance deliver cash to him and pick up the unit at one time. He refused to do this - indicating to me that he is a full fledged scam artist. I contacted him at his work place - Rancho Viejo Flooring located at 1701 Corporate Dr in Ladera Ranch, CA 92694. His phone number at this place of business is 949-276-2996 and 949-302-0500. I only spoke with him once as he only would text, almost never answering his phone and almost never answering emails. Every communication from him was incomplete and evasive. I don't know him as Frank, his business listed two owners: Duane and his twin brother Mark Padilla. They seem to be in the wood flooring business. The reason I did not end up sending money was due to the comments and discussion about him on this website. Many thanks to you guys who had the balls to post what you knew. By the way, I have had to sue people out of state - it was a breeze - $47 in local general district court will get you a court date, the bum will not show which will get you a judgement. Very easy! Thanks again all. And if you know of a mint 86 Tecate 3 - please let me know. George