PDA

View Full Version : OLd tecate racer

poohbee1
07-28-2010, 07:24 PM
It sure is cool to see all these nice three wheelers. the three wheelers ive owned atc 110,raced honda 200x ,86tecate,87tecate and own a 86 250r. The funny thing is when i would get one of my tecates home to make it mx race worthy throw the headlight away the skidplates ,axle ,front tire ,rear tires.air box cover, rear light, exhaust , radiator bottle,fork boots,cut the fender braces with a hacksaw,remove the swingarm replace with +2, cut the front fender and rear. I would be rich right now if i saved all of this junk nobody wanted back then when i raced them. Now im 39 and have a 250r i just play on. I have pictures of my old race bikes i need to find a scanner so i can post them

shortline10
07-28-2010, 08:15 PM
It sure is cool to see all these nice three wheelers. the three wheelers ive owned atc 110,raced honda 200x ,86tecate,87tecate and own a 86 250r. The funny thing is when i would get one of my tecates home to make it mx race worthy throw the headlight away the skidplates ,axle ,front tire ,rear tires.air box cover, rear light, exhaust , radiator bottle,fork boots,cut the fender braces with a hacksaw,remove the swingarm replace with +2, cut the front fender and rear. I would be rich right now if i saved all of this junk nobody wanted back then when i raced them. Now im 39 and have a 250r i just play on. I have pictures of my old race bikes i need to find a scanner so i can post them

:welcome: Yes lets see some :pics:

Billy Golightly
07-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the board man!

hang&rattle
07-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks for showing up poohbee1, tell us some stories and please post some pictures, it's a real treat for members. Glad to know ya partner.

MonroeMike
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome to 3ww.