PDA

View Full Version : BUYER BEWARE - Andy AKA Ana Urzua from Chino California

dsherbone
07-31-2010, 09:00 PM
I wanted to reach out to the group to see if anyone else has gotten screwed by a guy who calls himself Andy . He just bait and switched me on two machines. I was dealing with him through ebay on a 250r and he told me he had some other machines. Long story short. He sent me pictures of two mint machines, a 86 T3 and an 88 250r. I bought both for $7500 delivered and when they are arrived they were completely different machines. I mean not even close. They were so far off that I would never have even considered buying them in the first place

He lives in Chino California and uses the e-mail address dacatur1@yahoo.com or something similar. Do not buy anything from this guy. He is a fraud.

If you or anyone eles has gotten screwed let me know because I am going to have him prosecuted. It would be nice to have some others who have experienced the same thing.

feel free to e-mail me at sherbone@hotmail.com

Dan

code200k
07-31-2010, 09:29 PM
couple other members on here have gotten screwed by him with t3 parts

dcreel
07-31-2010, 09:33 PM
And whole Tecate's.. There is a thread or two around here about it.

Thorpe
07-31-2010, 10:45 PM
I would have bailed at the claim of an 88 250R... (unless it was a trx...)

Billy Golightly
07-31-2010, 10:46 PM
That sucks! Check around here on the forum, there is some similar issues with another guy (Or same guy, with a different name?)

dsherbone
07-31-2010, 11:22 PM
No it was a 88 trx 250r. Never said it was an ATC. Major bait and switch on the machine. He apparently has a bunch of mint bikes and then sources sh*tty examples and then tries to pass them off as the one in the picture.

harryredtrike
07-31-2010, 11:38 PM
sorry to hear your story,sue his arse off.

scottyms
07-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Frank Padilla
13427 Beaver Creek Dr
Corona Ca 92880

I bought some T3 parts from him...
some near imposably stuff to get and it was not cheap...
75% of it was what he claimed it to be...
i was happy that it showed up that good for all the bad rep...

i'm glad that im 99% done finding parts for my Tecate restore.....

leviblue
08-01-2010, 12:33 AM
he allways has the same pics of the same bikes for the past 2 years on ebay..A freind bought a 86R mint and a 85 POS R showed up and Ebay did nothing about it and he continues to get away selling crap

dsherbone
08-01-2010, 08:26 AM
The funny thing is that I dealt with Frank Padilla years ago and got spooked by him and never bought anything. Fooled me with a different name and pics this time. He is acting all high and mighty now trying to take the high road and is telling me that he won't deal with me unless I calm down. My uncle is a federal judge and my father and brother are attorneys. I don't care how much this costs me. Rumor has it that the bikes he sends pictures of are actually his collection but always sells a knock off. I am going to make sure he gets it where it counts. That is why those two machines (his babies) are going to be sitting in my barn when this is over.

dsherbone
08-01-2010, 08:33 AM
http://C:\Users\dsherbone\Pictures\trx1.jpghttp://C:\Users\dsherbone\Pictures\Picture 152[1].jpg

Here are the two bikes he was selling to me. From the sound of it some of you may have thought you purchased the same bikes.

Orangecnty250r
08-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Unbelievable.....Of course he reads this ......we all know that. Everyone who has been screwed should get together and file with the internet crime division. Get a unified complaint. The internet crime division is overseen by the FBI.

dcreel
08-01-2010, 12:34 PM
In interest of keeping all of this info together:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?107888-Frank-Padilla

devilman
08-02-2010, 02:04 PM
i believe he also goes by TriZboy3 here on the boards. i was looking for an ATC cover and he mentioned he had one on ebay. the only one on ebay was from frmdn or something like that. thats frank isn't it?

KeepItOn3
08-02-2010, 03:31 PM
hey guys I live in chino hills which is about 10 min from him or if he is in corona its about 20 min from me. If I can help or assist in any way let me know. This guy needs to go down!

laidout2times
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
I got had on 2 bikes from frank aka andy, aka ana)... both bait and switch. bikes that were delivered I would of never purchased. Frank Padillia claimed ana arzuza was his mom when I deal with him. I have all voicemails recorded and all emails saved.

george53
02-08-2011, 04:46 PM
BEWARE OF PADILLA - I did not send him money. I attempted to have an acquaintance deliver cash to him and pick up the unit at one time. He refused to do this - indicating to me that he is a full fledged scam artist. I contacted him at his work place - Rancho Viejo Flooring located at 1701 Corporate Dr in Ladera Ranch, CA 92694. His phone number at this place of business is 949-276-2996 and 949-302-0500. I only spoke with him once as he only would text, almost never answering his phone and almost never answering emails. Every communication from him was incomplete and evasive. I don't know him as Frank or Andy, his business listed two owners: Duane and his twin brother Mark Padilla. They seem to be in the wood flooring business. The reason I did not end up sending money was due to the comments and discussion about him on this website. Many thanks to you guys who had the balls to post what you knew. By the way, I have had to sue people out of state - it was a breeze - $47 in local general district court will get you a court date, the bum will not show which will get you a judgement. Very easy! Thanks again all. And if you know of a mint 86 Tecate 3 - please let me know. George

dougspcs
07-19-2011, 11:17 AM
'dsherbone', did he send any pics of the VINs on the vehicles? Please tell me you asked for that before you sent the man $7500??

If you don't have the VIN of the machine he was going to ship you are gonna have a heck of a time getting that one to stick..pics are just pics.

If you got the VINs of them it's airtight!!

fabiodriven
07-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Hello to all,

I am new to this thread and I am looking for Frank Andy Padilla. I am an investigator for the finance company and he is hiding a Porsche from the lien holder. Any CURRENT information or assistance you can provide would be a great help. Please call me directly at cell 224-361-1029, desk 847-485-2321, or email me at joseph.burdi@mvintel.com Any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. Any assistance is appreciated and if I am able to recover the vehicle as a result of your help or info a reward is offered. Thanks Inv. Joe Burdi

I personally can not help you with this matter but you have come to the right place to get info on Padilla. There are many board members on here who have info on him and I hope they will speak up. You may want to send a message to the member "CattleDog" on here. He is well versed in Padilla stunts and knows many others who have dealt with him as well. Good luck.