PDA

View Full Version : This is absolutely hillarious..At least to me..

Mosh
08-14-2010, 02:39 PM
I just love how all these young kids think they are so smart and technically savy, that they dont even realize how stupid they are...:D

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-facebook-pics-lead-to-teens-drinking-bust-txt,0,2800152.story

harryredtrike
08-14-2010, 03:36 PM
ha ha ha,these kids have to record all their illicit activities.makes for easy police work

Dirtcrasher
08-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Big brother is watching more than ever and 20yrs' from now will be even worse! Stupid kids.............

fabiodriven
08-20-2010, 01:36 PM
I personally know a cop that scours facebook for things like this. It's a very effective tool from what he's told me.

thestud25
08-20-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm probably on every Government watch list for my Obama posts on FB.

Jaketrimoto
08-20-2010, 02:08 PM
dumb kids! No brains

HuffieVA
08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
I was just reading another thread on this sight about "When We Were Young", think about things for a minute on this one... Back in the day, we didnt have Face Book, Cell Phones and digital cameras, we also didn't have the same boilerplate underage drinking laws that we have today. I don't know about everyone else here but what happened at this little get together sounds minor compared to some of the little get together's I witnessed as a kid growing up. Back then you relied on your parents or those you looked up to to teach you the do's/don'ts not laws so strict it actually takes away from the enforcement of crimes that have actual victims. No I'm not condoning underage drinking (although I'm sure it sounds like I am) but you cant legislate a desire to do what many consider to be a right of passsage, you simply attempt to remove the responsibility of the parent teaching responsible behavior and push it onto law enforcement. Kids that 20 years ago would sneak a six-pack out of the fridge and go down to the river to fish/camp with their buddies are now buying cases or sometimes harder drugs (because its easier to get than beer) and driving miles into the middle of nowhere to party it up where they feel they wont get caught... Then they have to get home... The parents aren't called to pick them up because if the police would happen to show up when the parents are there they could be charged with providing the alcohol, and the kids find their own way home (often driving)... Call me odd, stupid or whatever you wish but its easy to see that the stricter the underage drinking laws become the more problems we have... I'm a believer in teaching moderation and making smart choices of whether or not to drink and when and where (they eventually need to learn it anyway). After all "Banning" something always has such a good effect on the overall outcome of things doesn't it? It didn't work in the 1920's with the prohibition of alcohol, it didn't work in the 1980's with three wheelers (sorry had to throw that in but if you think about it, it is quite relevant) Ask yourselves, how many of you are attracted to the three wheeler because of their "Bad Reputation" (I'm sure more than will admit it), guess what? These kids are the same way with a six pack of beer... a silly law just makes it that much more attractive...

300rman
08-21-2010, 05:42 PM
I was just reading another thread on this sight about "When We Were Young", think about things for a minute on this one... Back in the day, we didnt have Face Book, Cell Phones and digital cameras, we also didn't have the same boilerplate underage drinking laws that we have today. I don't know about everyone else here but what happened at this little get together sounds minor compared to some of the little get together's I witnessed as a kid growing up. Back then you relied on your parents or those you looked up to to teach you the do's/don'ts not laws so strict it actually takes away from the enforcement of crimes that have actual victims. No I'm not condoning underage drinking (although I'm sure it sounds like I am) but you cant legislate a desire to do what many consider to be a right of passsage, you simply attempt to remove the responsibility of the parent teaching responsible behavior and push it onto law enforcement. Kids that 20 years ago would sneak a six-pack out of the fridge and go down to the river to fish/camp with their buddies are now buying cases or sometimes harder drugs (because its easier to get than beer) and driving miles into the middle of nowhere to party it up where they feel they wont get caught... Then they have to get home... The parents aren't called to pick them up because if the police would happen to show up when the parents are there they could be charged with providing the alcohol, and the kids find their own way home (often driving)... Call me odd, stupid or whatever you wish but its easy to see that the stricter the underage drinking laws become the more problems we have... I'm a believer in teaching moderation and making smart choices of whether or not to drink and when and where (they eventually need to learn it anyway). After all "Banning" something always has such a good effect on the overall outcome of things doesn't it? It didn't work in the 1920's with the prohibition of alcohol, it didn't work in the 1980's with three wheelers (sorry had to throw that in but if you think about it, it is quite relevant) Ask yourselves, how many of you are attracted to the three wheeler because of their "Bad Reputation" (I'm sure more than will admit it), guess what? These kids are the same way with a six pack of beer... a silly law just makes it that much more attractive...

you hit the nail on the head. "big brother" needs to worry more about crimes with actual victims such as robberies, rape, etc etc....and not about a bunch of kids drinking some beer.

brapp
08-22-2010, 01:33 PM
last year we had a party out on the mountian most were over 21 but a few wernt make a long story short when someone broke out a handgun and others felt they had to have a shootign spree on an old jeep cherrokee yeah i left at that point but shortly after i left i started gettign crazy phone calls hey we got 4 people at harts dairy barn and we got 11 people down under thebridge below devils elbow lol i made a good amount of money that night pickin peiple up and taken them home lol but out of 60 or so people they only got 2 underage drinkign charges and a disorderly conduct for shootign a firearm at 10 pm lol