PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Dealt With 250rtrikes on Ebay?

ForeverThreeWhe
08-17-2010, 12:42 PM
I was just wondering if any of you guys have bought anything from 250rtrikes http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/250rtrikes/ on Ebay? He usually has polished parts for sale. If so, what was your experiance with him like? Is he a member here? Cheers.

D-dub
08-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Ive bought a couple items off him.

fire1
08-17-2010, 04:30 PM
bought numerous parts from him no problems

ATC704LIFE
08-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Ive got a lot of parts from him shipping is very fast and answers all ?'s very fast

leviblue
08-17-2010, 07:37 PM
I've been collecting parts for a build and he has been pretty fair and his stuff looks good off the bike so I can't wait to get it on.

ForeverThreeWhe
08-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanx for the replies guys. The reason why i asked is that i bought a few parts off him. Most of them have arrived but some seem to have gone MIA. Ive had heaps and heaps of items shipped to me from the U.S before (im in Australia) and they all arrive promptly. He said he's sent another shipment at no cost but it still hasnt arrived either. Not to worry... im sure its on its way. Ive found him to always answer emails quickly too.

acecarlos
08-20-2010, 08:03 PM
I have bought many items from 250Rtrikes for the past year, ATC250R & TRX250R bling...:-) I recently purchased one complete remanufactured engine from them built by BDT Motorsports, fully rebuilt with powder-coated cases, triple polished clutch and stator cover, and cylinder & head and Wossner piston. They did a mild port job and this engine is not only a show piece, it just rips...beats my buddies 450's all day long...just awesome! I can not recommend 250Rtrikes enough, they are the best in my book.

PS: i used to work in an auto supply house and we stopped shipping overseas, just to many problems after September 11 with customs and documentation, every once in a while, our auto parts that we shipped to Europe, got returned for minor declaration issues, like value, Country of Origin, ect... this happened to Australia as well as I recal.

88 Turbo Coupe
08-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Isn't there some type of tracking number for over seas shipments? Just bought a wire harness from him. nice piece.

acecarlos
08-20-2010, 09:53 PM
When we shipped restoration auto parts, all our packages had tracking numbers, the problem was (only sometimes) custom would hold shipments for long periods of time without explanation. International US Postal Service was the worst of them all, we started sending all items via Fed-Ex or UPS, that solved the delays & documentation issues, the cost of shipping Fed-Ex or UPS verses US Postal went way up and the owners deceiced it was not worht the trouble. Quite a few sellers do not ship outside the US, I believe for these same reasons.

ForeverThreeWhe
09-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanx for the info guys. 250rtrikes is a genuine honest seller with super fast communication. He does incredible work too. He's a stand up guy.

mudbogger
09-06-2010, 12:53 PM
I bought a taillight from him, asked for the mounts and he replied back 40 bucks for them, powder coated and in good shape-great communication from him, prices are a little higher then average but there in top notch shape.

mudbogger
09-07-2010, 08:52 PM
update on my posting, I have to say I am alittle confused about this seller.I asked for a "set" of brackets for a tailight 86 model through Ebay sellers store, I get an email in reply, asking me which color "seat" I wanted.I re-emailed saying I wish to purchase a "set" of tail light brackets complete with rubbers to mount the tail light I jhave just purchased from the seller. OK, GOT THAT SETTLED RIGHT? NOPE.I send a email, asking for the total price of the brackets, and how he/she wishes me to pay for it-as I had already paid for the tailight through Ebay auction.Reply back is $39.95 powdercoated red, and if I pay they will ship with the tailight I have just purchased.NO S^%T-DUH-that's why I asked how to pay, and if I could pay immediately to avoid a second shipping fee for the brackets.I am still awaiting a reply in return as too how I can pay for these brackets-I then again got a email from the seller, this time I believe it is a women, stating the tailight has shipped and a tracking number-WTF??? The tail light ships, they want 40 bucks for the brackets plus shipping again, and this is a nightmare.I wanted to pay for the whole dam thing at once, everybody and 1 mean everybody here knows I PAY MY BILLS-ASAP-no bull, all I wanted was to pay for the darn 2 items and get them shipped(not to mention the 40 bucks for the brackets is just crazy, but that's another topic) and I still cannot get the seller to answer my requsets for an invoice to pay for them.I am disappointed in the seller currently, there is in my mind a definite communication flaw in his store/network and it is going to effect my future purchases.I have never had a "bad" dealing her with anyone to date,and I figured this was a topic that needed to be posted about the seller.Now mind you he has great stuff, and it looks to be top shelf indeed-but the mis communication is a REALLY BAD FLAW- IMO.

mudbogger
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM
just food for thought-got a set of the rear brackets from a member here, in PERFECT SHAPE shipped for 20 bucks-alot cheaper then 40+ shipping.I think I will do bis with 250r trikes again, but limit what I purchase from him till I get a better feeling on transactions with the seller.

acecarlos
09-11-2010, 01:35 PM
As you can tell if you read my previous posts, I buy a lot of parts from 250Rtrikes, they are the best 250R source I have found and have an awesome supply of parts foe local walk in customers here in SoCal; I live 5 minutes from 250Rtrikes shop.

Carl, the owner of 250Rtrikes does not have time to visit all the forums; I printed this thread out and gave it to him last night when I picked up an awesome Triple Chromed Kick Starter. Carl opened 250Rtrikes eBay account and showed me “347Mack” account or “MUDBOGGER” correspondence and here is the last message sent by 250Rtrikes to 347Mack:

“I am sorry for the confusion, as I stated below, we have them in Chrome and Powdercoat Red, and please let me know the one you like. Either set is $39.99...these include the rubber pieces & all hardware triple chromed.
We can include these with the light at NO additional shipping cost to you”

Now Mudbogger; you never responded to this message 250Rtrikes sent you, Carl spent 15 minutes with me last night going through all the eBay messages received from 347Mack; NO reply message received. 250R trikes ships orders within 24 hours of payment as stated in the listing, you did not reply to the message I copied above and if you did reply; it was NOT received by 250Rtrikes.

Let’s look at the facts:

You are upset because a seller shipped your tail light within 24 hours of receiving payment
You are upset because the seller did not send you brackets you had NOT paid for
You accuse the seller of not returning your messages, when in fact; you never responded to the last message sent to you

If this is the basis of your complaints, you are being ridiculous…I pray every seller on eBay or any were else, took my money and shipped out my product within 24 hours of payment. Not to mention the stuff 250Rtrikes sells is second to none…get real; you are way off on this one!

PS: I bought the TRX250R RED Newly Powdercoated Brackets, Rubber Mounts and Triple Chromed Hardware set you wanted from 250Rtrikes last night for $39.99…this is a complete NEW set for $40, it is a steal of a deal…look at all the parts you get in the set, and yes; they look awesome on my TRX250R!

Now if you want to complain; complain about legitimate scum bag sellers on eBay that take your money and send you junk…don’t complain about a supplier that bends over backwards to please his customers and provides the best 250R parts available to the rest of us who truly appreciate good service & quality.

mudbogger
09-11-2010, 06:20 PM
hello-well lets start off here by responding to your posting:
"quote"
Carl, the owner of 250Rtrikes does not have time to visit all the forums; I printed this thread out and gave it to him last night when I picked up an awesome Triple Chromed Kick Starter. Carl opened 250Rtrikes eBay account and showed me “347Mack” account or “MUDBOGGER” correspondence and here is the last message sent by 250Rtrikes to 347Mack:

“I am sorry for the confusion, as I stated below, we have them in Chrome and Powdercoat Red, and please let me know the one you like. Either set is $39.99...these include the rubber pieces & all hardware triple chromed.
We can include these with the light at NO additional shipping cost to you”

Great thing to send me-I applaud him for it.Your friend did not have to do that, and it makes me a little more comfortable in future dealings if he wishes to do so with me.As I "complained' about IN MY THREAD I can't receive an item without paying for it.Not my way of doing bis, and again he sent it last night (again)after you informed him about this thread-here is the proof from my email account which I received:

Subject Re: 347mack has sent a question about item #280555459002, ending on Sep-28-10 15:01:51 PDT - HONDA 250R R TRX250R TRX TAILLIGHT TAIL LIGHT 86 OEM
From View message header detail "eBay Member: 250rtrikes" <250rtr_jrd5206offc@members.ebay.com>
Date Saturday, September 11, 2010 2:24 pm
Dear 347mack,

Hello:

I was informed last night we did meet your expectations as a seller, we are sorry if we did not. Note this message below is the last message we received from you and my reply was:

"I am sorry for the confusion, as I stated below, we have them in Chrome and Powdercoat Red, please let me know the one you like. Either set is $39.99...these include the rubber pieces.

We can include these with the light at NO additional shipping cost to you"

We automatically ship out product in 24 hrs, we try our best to get parts to the customer ASAP. We did not hear from you and assumed you did not want the brackets; obviously we were wrong, please acept out apologies. We answer over 50 messages per day, and sometimes are overwelmed.

Carl.

- 250rtrikes
Now again I applaud the offer of free shipping with my other item, but the other item shipped out day-or 2 ago,( I have that email as well if needed)WHICH IS A COMMUNICATION ISSUE as I "complained" about as you state-Also, I never got a response in regards to payment for the brackets-days after I have asked for the brackets and payment:

rom: 347mack
To: 250rtrikes
Subject: 347mack has sent a question about item #280555459002, ending on Sep-28-10 15:01:51 PDT - HONDA 250R R TRX250R TRX TAILLIGHT TAIL LIGHT 86 OEM
Sent Date: Sep-04-10 17:36:42 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Hello, do you have the mounts for this tailight by chance? I wish to install it in my 86 250r atc and the mounts are missing from the rear of the frame,thanks for the reply in advance.

- 347mack

response from your friend Carl in regards-he got that email from me I am guessing correct?

To: 347mack
Subject: Re: 347mack has sent a question about item #280555459002, ending on Sep-28-10 15:01:51 PDT - HONDA 250R R TRX250R TRX TAILLIGHT TAIL LIGHT 86 OEM
Sent Date: Sep-05-10 11:24:08 PDT

Dear 347mack,

Yes we do...I have 2 sets...they are newly Triple Chromed or Newly Powdercoated Honda Red, Both are $39.99 each set and include the Nuts/Bolts...I don't have any used ones.

Carl.

- 250rtrikes

so I am correct thus far in assuming he got some of the emails, but other not-ok, not my problem, and as I states communication issues-truthful statement my friend.
My reply back to your friend:

Subject: Re: 347mack has sent a question about item #280555459002, ending on Sep-28-10 15:01:51 PDT - HONDA 250R R TRX250R TRX TAILLIGHT TAIL LIGHT 86 OEM
Sent Date: Sep-05-10 13:05:27 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Hi, can I purchase a set please from you/I also need the taillight as well from you, what are you looking to get for that as well please? Thanks so much 347 mack.

- 347mack
can I purchase a set, that's IMO asking to pay for the item we are discussing, no reply in regards-

His reply back-I am assuming again he got this email, or was it from another person/s as you state?

Sent Date: Sep-06-10 10:32:19 PDT

Dear 347mack,

Red or Blue Seat?

- 250rtrikes

seat he says-I asked for a set of brackets.Now as I stated before ok that's a mistake that can be corrected, but it is his fault and again a communication issue on his end not mine.Truth be told.
My reply back to your friend:

Sent Date: Sep-06-10 11:26:31 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Hi, I am in need of a set of brackets for the tail light- not a seat I purchased the tailight from you but are in need of the brackets to attach the tail light to the frame. I need the bracketys with rubbers please.

- 347mack

His reply back was this:

Subject: Re: 347mack has sent a question about item #280555459002, ending on Sep-28-10 15:01:51 PDT - HONDA 250R R TRX250R TRX TAILLIGHT TAIL LIGHT 86 OEM Received: Sep-06-10
Dear 347mack,

I am sorry for the confusion, as I stated below, we have them in Chrome and Powdercoat Red, please let me know the one you like. Either set is $39.99...these include the rubber pieces.

We can include these with the light at NO additional shipping cost to you.

Carl

- 250rtrikes

cool, but I need to pay for them correct? I never got a email back in regards to paying for the brackets which were not listed on any ebay auction from him at the time of this incidentMy email clearly states "can I purchase them from you" correct? Would you as a seller reply back "yes, and here's my paypal address, etc etc" right?.How can they ship with a previously purchased item when they are not paid for?Yes,I wanted to pay for the item before I got it, complaining? NO MY FRIEND- that's being a stand up guy and doing the right thing-don't bash me for it.please.I pay for my purchases asap-ASK THE SELLERS-NOW in regards to this:
Let’s look at the facts:

You are upset because a seller shipped your tail light within 24 hours of receiving payment
You are upset because the seller did not send you brackets you had NOT paid for
You accuse the seller of not returning your messages, when in fact; you never responded to the last message sent to you

WHY WOULD I BE UPSET AT THAT????-quick shipping is grea!!!!!t.YES- upset with the fact I wanted to have both items shipped at once and save on shipping fees-now remember we had never had any type of correspondence in regards to free shipping at all.And the seller never told how to pay for the item at all, email above show that.
I asked the seller of payment in regards to the brackets-he never replied back, YES i AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT-communication issues.I wanted to pay for them from the onset-thats the facts.
Accusing the seller of not sending back emails, your making excuses for him stating he never got them, he got all the others my friend-truth is right there.Yes I am complaining-and your ridiculous and I'll accept the apology in advance.My email works great and it seems his did till he got busy or whatever, mabye he got hacked and other person/s sent back these emails.You'll let me know I guess.

quote from your posting-
"Now Mudbogger; you never responded to this message 250Rtrikes sent you, Carl spent 15 minutes with me last night going through all the eBay messages received from 347Mack; NO reply message received. 250R trikes ships orders within 24 hours of payment as stated in the listing, you did not reply to the message I copied above and if you did reply; it was NOT received by 250Rtrikes"

I beg to differ the prove is right there-I understand your going the extra mile for your buddy I would too-but for you to defame my character here over your buddies dealing is ridiculous-I pay for every gosh darn item up front and never demand anything for free, your out of line and your apology again will be accepted in advance.I also might add I own 2 companies, and work 80 + hrs weekly and I find time to go onto the forums,and communicate with my purchaser's about items they are interested in-I do not have 100% feedback there(ebay) and here for nothing-view my feedback in both areas my friend-I guess after this I will assume that rating will go down as some will try to do the honor's, probably you in fact-LOL-I never ever bashed your friend-just posted about my personal experiences with him,truthful and forthcoming.That is what this section is all about-RIGHT?I have sent him an email today as a matter of fact in regards to this thread wishing him well and explaining quickly my view.If he has communication issues, it will be in his best interest to read and learn from this posting.As stated, I'll purchase again, but be a little more careful when doing so.This thread should be a good reminder to all about communication.

BTW -I got a used set off ebay the other night think it was like 20 bucks give or take, and my powdercoater did them for free, they look great as well and I saved some bucks.

acecarlos
09-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Again; your complaining is very pity, and childish, you assume your message was received and not answered, it was not received, yet you received what you paid for without issues.

It is obvious the message was not received, these guys are in the business of selling product, it would make sense to simply sell you the brackets and for them to make another $40 from the transaction.
Let me be clear, this is my opinion only based on what I saw, and believe happened.

You can paint it how you like, I don’t know you personally, yet I can vouch for my dealings and transactions with 250Rtrikes to be above the standard and beyond reproach…I cannot vouch for you, however; by seeing and reading your posts and response, I see you are making a lot out of absolutely nothing.

I commend 250Rtrikes for sending you a message offering an explanation to the message not received; once again it shows class on their part. Try a little class on your part, and accept some responsibility, we are not all perfect are we…?

Apology? Yes; let me apologize for the pettiness of your complaints and the lack of class you have shown…then again; what do you know about class?

PS: learn to spell…have a good life!

mudbogger
09-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I agree, your actions depict a childlike response in regards to the real issues, and I will apologize to you my spelling woes.I figured your reply as it is, and you too enjoy life to it's fullest.I'm done with this as well.Regards.

acecarlos
09-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I agree, we both stepped our bounds on this one. Sorry I got involved, however; I hate to see such hard working 250R folks, be called to the carpet for no reason.

I do apologize for raining on your posts…

250Rtrikes all the way!

mudbogger
09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
I have spoken to 250rtrikes about the issues posted here tonight, he was very apologetic in regards to the communication issues, and we both settled this as men privately.I must say I am very happy to see a seller try this hard to resolve the issue privately, that means a ton to a buyer like myself, in my opinion if he'll try that hard in regards to this, you can bet he must do the same with his item for sale.The issue is dead, and I am offering my apologies here to the seller 250rtrikes for the posting.

mohadib
04-30-2011, 06:32 PM
I am dealing with 250rtrikes now. The experience is not good. He has this listed as an auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280648848439&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

HONDA ATC 250R ATC250R MOTION PRO THROTTLE CABLE NEW

Am I supposed to assume thats for a motion pro turbo twist throttle only??

He thanks me for trying to extort him in writing over a 20 dollar cable..

Here is most of our exchange, last message first.

Dear 250rtrikes,

250r comes with a thumb throttle, not a twist. How is obvious in your listing this cable is for twist? You did not specify this was a twist, so one can only assume its the cable for the thumb, what the 250r comes with...
Im not trying to extort you...or threaten you, simply telling you the only action I have left to resolve this matter. I only want to return the wrong cable for my money, its not such a far out request. Also I did not solicit anything. I merely stated I was going to leave negative feedback.. So can you please refund my money, I'll send you back your cable.

- mohadibthehorrible

To: mohadibthehorrible
Subject: Re: Item I received is not as described: mohadibthehorrible sent a message about HONDA ATC 250R ATC250R MOTION PRO THROTTLE CABLE NEW #280648848439
Sent Date: Apr-30-11 13:03:14 PDT

Dear mohadibthehorrible,

The item is listed correctly, it is for a ATC250R Motion Pro Cable. Yes it is for a twist throttle, it is obvious from the listing it is for an ATC250R, however; it is for you to ask or request the type of throttle or carb you have, it is not for us to read your mind on the style of throttle or carburetor you have...we sell these all the time and you are the only one who has had an issue with the listing.

Do what you need to do, threats are not getting you anywere...plus, it is against eBay policy to solicite positive feedback or make threats that you will be leaving negative feeback if we do not do something you want. Thank you for making the threat in writting, it will be very usefull for us to present it to eBay if you open a case.

As you wrote in this message "I will be leaving negative feedback and opening a case with EBay unless you refund my money"...Extorsion is illegal my friend...!

Carl.

- 250rtrikes

Subject: Re: Item I received is not as described: mohadibthehorrible sent a message about HONDA ATC 250R ATC250R MOTION PRO THROTTLE CABLE NEW #280648848439
Sent Date: Apr-30-11 09:09:48 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Ok, the item you sent was not as described. I will be leaving negative feedback and opening a case with EBay unless you refund my money. I will send you your item back if you do.
I really dont want to go that route over a $20.00 item. But you arent leaving me any other choice.

- mohadibthehorrible

Sent Date: Apr-30-11 08:58:48 PDT

Dear mohadibthehorrible,

If the package has been opened, we can not accept returns. We stock the Thumb Throttle version, and have them in stock.

- 250rtrikes

Sent Date: Apr-29-11 19:56:00 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Thanks for the reply. The package was opened. I was unable to tell it was the wrong cable till I attempted to install it. I'm willing to pay any price difference for the thumb throttle cable. When do you expect the proper cable?

- mohadibthehorrible

Sent Date: Apr-29-11 19:36:59 PDT

Dear mohadibthehorrible,

Have you opened the package? If not, and its in the original packaging, ship it back and we will exchange it for a thumb throttle version, I believe there is a cost difference, will look when the item arrives in our shop.

Carl.

- 250rtrikes

Sent Date: Apr-29-11 16:40:13 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/search/by_motorcycle/all/1986/Honda/ATC250R/Cables/

if you dont sepcifiy one can only assume its the standard cable a 250r would use.

- mohadibthehorrible

Sent Date: Apr-29-11 16:12:09 PDT

Dear mohadibthehorrible,

It is not a throttle cable for a thumb trottle, it is for a Motion Pro ATC250R as listed.

Carl.

- 250rtrikes

Subject: Item I received is not as described: mohadibthehorrible sent a message about HONDA ATC 250R ATC250R MOTION PRO THROTTLE CABLE NEW #280648848439
Sent Date: Apr-29-11 15:04:38 PDT

Dear 250rtrikes,

Matter of fact that cable only fits Motion Pro Turbo Throttle.....
So yeah, I would like my money back.

dcreel
04-30-2011, 06:54 PM
I'd say upon looking at the auction, it was listed incorrectly as well. If it isn't for oem equipment (thumb throttle) it should be noted as such. My 2 cents. I have bought things from 250rtrikes with no issues before.

He should trade you for the thumb throttle cable at no charge, regardless of whether the package was opened or not because of his error.

mohadib
04-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Thank you!!!!!!

mohadib
05-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Well, looks like the guy is going to exchange the cable.. still not a very pleasant transaction..

Dear mohadibthehorrible,

You know, the more stupidity you write, the less I am inclined to deal with you. For the last time; you bought what was listed, and listed correctly, we shipped you the listed item, you acknowledged you received the item as listed. It is not our duty to ask you if you have a twist or thumb throttle...it is your responsibility to ask questions and be clear on what you are purchasing.

You got what we listed, you just errored in what you needed to buy...

Like I said in my previous message:

Don't threaten us, you did and you know it, it is clearly in your message.

OK, you opened the package (you can clearly see without opening the package this is a twist throttle and not a thumb cable) and now you want to return it for a full refund, and you call that fair?

And by the way, not all 250R's left the showroom with twiust throttle's, lot's of them got converted by the Honda dealership to Twist Throttles as most originally sold to MX racers, and NO one used thumb throttles back in 85-86 that rode off rode motorcycles.

What you wrote is clearly a threat: "I will be leaving negative feedback and opening a case with EBay unless you refund my money"...! "unless you refund my money"...what part of threat or extorsion do you not understand?

Send the throttle back with the full packaging, we will inspect it, as long as it is not damaged, used or worn, we will replace it for a Thumb Throttle 250R version, you will need to pay the difference in cost + return shipping. I will also need to know the exact carburetor you have, as there are different carburators being used and the Thumb Throttle cables are different as well...

Carl.

mohadib
05-10-2011, 05:07 PM
So this guy refunded the price of the cable. he did not exchange like he said. But I'm happy enough to get the money. The guy had the nerve to ask for +++ feedback and 5 stars....... I gave him neutral feedback. He flipped out and said he is telling Ebay and ban me from his store. This guy has a real attitude problem. If he is this way for an $18 item, I wonder how he would be for something costing a few hundred dollars.

A week after I sent him the cable still no word, so I messaged:
Carl,
Did the cable make it in?

Thanks,
Jason

He then refunded 17.99 to paypal. His message after refunding me for the cable:

Please leave us +++ feedabck and five stars...

Thanks,

Carl.

My neutral feedback:
Poor item description. After many messages and insults my money was refunded.

his response:
Poor Description? Bought Incorrect Cable, Item returned USED, Refunded in FULL

So he shows that he still knows nothing about the product he is selling, then he lies. I never used his product.

Then he sends me this:

After a full refund, you leave a neutral feedback with a negative message...???

I am forwarding all your messages to eBay Fraud protection, specifically your extorsion demands for a refund or you would leave negative feedback. Let's see how far you get as an eBay buyer...

extorsion is illegal my friend...!

What a jerkoff

dcreel
05-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I would have left him neutral as well. Maybe he will learn to fill in the blanks of his listing.

Billy Golightly
05-10-2011, 10:19 PM
If I recall correctly this is the guy that used to pimp out his store on ATVriders all the time and basicaly replied to every single thread with "BDT motorsports is the best!!!!!111" and they finally banned him.

thestud25
05-10-2011, 10:40 PM
If I recall correctly this is the guy that used to pimp out his store on ATVriders all the time and basicaly replied to every single thread with "BDT motorsports is the best!!!!!111" and they finally banned him.

He is probably lurking on here some where.

GotaCrawB4UWalk
07-17-2012, 07:26 PM
mohadib, dude i feel you on this. i bought a set of grips from him assuming they were as listed for 7/8 bars atc direct fit. when i got them they were for twist throttle and i wasnt happy. i went over the listing numerous times and i was very new to ebay infact i think it was my first purchase so i didnt email him and just left negitave feedback like i thought i was suppose to do. like i said it was my first ebay dealings. and oh my god did he ever flip out on me, he banned me from his store after boasting about how much of a loss it is to me to be banned from his store and hes the best in the west and the most progressive 250r store online and blah blah then he made a few immature jokes towards my ebay name and continued to send me emails with childish comments and all i ever said to the guy was if the grips are for a twist throttle how hard would it be to list the word TWIST somewhere in the listing and he went on and on about how thats not his problem and im the only person who has had this problem like he said to you. finally he said he wasnt gonna respond to me anymore and my stupidity and knee jerk reaction is the reason for this. i got a good laugh and resonded that if you werent trying to be misleading then you would of clearly listed the word twist somewhere in the listing.. dude was a total diva when he got negative feedback. also my buddy had the same issue with him a week later and he flipped on him for nuetral feed back. he has nice parts but i wouldnt deal with him even if i wasnt banned. and ive somehow managed to bulid my 250r without his most progessive bad boy internet shop of misleading listed parts

rdlsz24
07-17-2012, 10:41 PM
I have bought from him several times in the past, no issues and even fast shipping from California. What's funny and why I'm posting is that acecarlos that is posting in this thread IS 250rtrikes. Look at his avatar and his eBay profile. Any time you email BDT you get a reply from Carlos

Rob

bkm
07-18-2012, 05:35 AM
I have bought from him several times in the past, no issues and even fast shipping from California. What's funny and why I'm posting is that acecarlos that is posting in this thread IS 250rtrikes. Look at his avatar and his eBay profile. Any time you email BDT you get a reply from Carlos

RobYep, Carlos is 250rtrikes and BDT motorsports. I don't know why he has to do that and try and act like its not him. He did the same thing on trx250r.net and they almost ran him off of there. He then came clean and everything was fine. He is very knowledgeable and a god send to the 250r community and doesn't need to conduct himself like that. You lose creditability when you try and act like its not you and then when the cat gets let out of the bag you really look silly.

For the record I have bought several little things from Carlos and never had a problem. He has also always been helpful if I have ever had a question.

devilman
07-18-2012, 06:31 AM
mohadib, dude i feel you on this. i bought a set of grips from him assuming they were as listed for 7/8 bars atc direct fit. when i got them they were for twist throttle and i wasnt happy

You do know that there is a difference between twist grips and thumb throttle grips??????? I think what you did is on you and not him.

I have not had any issues with the dude.

Mosh
07-18-2012, 10:19 AM
It`s what da ESSAYS do in SO. CA. !! They act all koi cause they HATE white boys but they need us to make they`re living ! Found the same effing thing @ Trinity...... attitudes and it`s a shame cause it does`nt need to be that way ! And dat`s what we put up wit......up in diss mo-fo !
I care nothing about this whole thread...But that was pretty comical...