PDA

View Full Version : GHATV - eBay - anyone take long to receive items?

TheRealFatShady
09-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Don't want to seem like a crybaby, especially since their reputation is so good for cheap prices and fast shipping.

I paid on the 21st, after a two day wait to see if I'd get a discount on shipping (didn't as I paid full for one item first I guess???) for Priority Shipping (2-3 day).

Got the 'thank you for prompt payment' email, but nothing after that. Orded Big Red brake shoes so I can reassemble the painted frame soon, and a 350X front fender to match the white paint for that frame.

It's the second, still haven't gotten it. Never had a package stolen off my door, but is that the most likely on maybe the 25th or 26th? Either that or backordered and I just wasn't told?

Anyways, just looking to see if anyone has had an issue like this in the past, hopefully I get it as I have a LOT more plastics to buy.

UPDATE - Apparently when I selected a color in Paypal or eBay payment (forgot which), they didn't see it. So they didn't know what color I wanted, so my order has been sitting there for the last 2+ weeks and I had to call to get it sorted. But they worked with me, will refund shipping difference as I paid for both items separately.

Only thing is the woman on the phone said I never got the color choice to them, but here's my invoice after paying for the shoes.(this is for the fender)

"Here's the invoice for the front fender in white. We'll gladly ship it with the brake shoes to save on shipping costs.........."

whitetail hunter
09-03-2010, 12:05 AM
i have always had fast service from them. trying emailing them or calling, maybe they are on back order? they are fast to respond, i'd email and see

TheRealFatShady
09-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Will probably have to, I just don't want to sound rude and arrogant, especially when it will either arrive the DAY I choose to call, or will have been taken by a family member who forgot to tell me....that's my luck. But no one claims to have seen it, and it's not at the house.

rdlsz24
09-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I've always had fast shipping as well. I would contact them and see what's up.

Rob

TheRealFatShady
09-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Sent an email yesterday, so hopefully they will get back to me on Tuesday or so.

Dirtcrasher
09-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah Ryan. just email them until they respond, they don't want to jeopardize there feedback......

I had stuff take 3 weeks when they shipped a large item USPS parcel post. Even a front fender - bigger box.

Did they indicate how it was shipped in the auction?

TheRealFatShady
09-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Priority Mail. Didn't get it Saturday either. I emailed, but with the holiday don't expect a response til maybe Tuesday.

Technically, it's the only part that really prevented me from being able to ride the Big Red (brake shoes for the rear). Now in the past week or two I've torn it down and started on it more. But hopefully they come in before the paint is finished.

TheRealFatShady
09-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Still no response.

TheRealFatShady
09-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Sorry to keep updating this....

Last Thursday, it was supposedly shipped out. I even got the refund for the shipping I overpaid. Priority shipping on Thursday usually means delivery on Saturday or Monday.....NOPE! It's now Thursday, so I call, and apparently it was in NJ this morning and should arrive Monday.

I paid on August 21st. That is NEARLY A MONTH for items I paid for with Priority shipping. Way to satisfy the customer!