PDA

View Full Version : New from France

rayatc84
09-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Hello,

I'm Raymond from France, more precisely in Provence for those who know.

I have done things a little backwards because I already post on the thread about the French ATC website www.passion-atc.com before coming here, so I correct my mistake now.

In fact I have been checking out the site occasionally since 2005, only for technical informations : wiring diagrams, specifications&brochures, manuals, etc...

What decide me to join is when some of you have post on the forum of www.passion-atc.com : I told me "Let's have a look to see if they talk of us (froggys) on 3WW !".

I have :
YT60 Tri-Zinger that I bought 2 month ago to play Trike-Ball (soccer with ATC).
82' 250R in original mint condition.
82' 250R modified : 84' seat and fenders, DG pipe and silencer, an extension on the rear shock to raise the rear.
84' 250R I parted out that I started to restore. I would want to put a hondaline 300 big-bore kit (I've missed 3 ones new OEM these last years), but since I read the Bigbore member thread about the 480R conversion, I dream about it and I especially regret having sold my 83' 480 CR dirtbike 16 years ago...
85' 250R that I almost finished to restore with a new 310 big-bore kit and a complete FMF exhaust pipe&silencer.
86' 250R in good condition with a complete FMF exhaust pipe&silencer.
87' 250ES BigRed for housework.
84' 250FL Odyssey.
2 85' 350FL Odyssey : the second doesn't work and have to be restored.

I don't really ride a lot with my ATC (I essentially ride Enduro and Trial bikes), 3-4 times a year, principaly in what we could call our "French Trike Fest" : one on dirt during the "Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux" in August and one on ice in winter.

Are there some other French members on board ? and Europeans ? I saw a few from UK, one from Germany and one from The Netherland, but who else ?

Well, that's all for tonight ; I hope I didn't have bored you for my first time ...

Tri-Z 250
09-04-2010, 09:05 PM
"Mondial du Quad de Pont de Vaux"
I hope I didn't have bored you for my first time ...

Welcome and no you spark some interest to me....Can you get a 3wheeler into this race?
I get it's a Quad race, sure; but has any of you tried to break the ice. Is this a single man or the Team race.
It's just one of those dream ship/ race trips to me.

Billy Golightly
09-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Love that website, passionatc! Poked around on it quit a bit over the years. There are actually quite a few European members here. We have a few Germans, LOTS of UK riders, a couple Swedes, a new member from the Netherlands, not all of them are real active but they are around. Welcome to the site!

Jordus
09-05-2010, 05:04 AM
Hi There,

I'm from Holland and I know Pont de Vaux, been there a couple of times with a friend of mine who raced there!

Grtz. Jordi...

MonroeMike
09-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the site. I've seen the trike ball vids on YouTube.

rayatc84
09-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Welcome and no you spark some interest to me....Can you get a 3wheeler into this race?
I get it's a Quad race, sure; but has any of you tried to break the ice. Is this a single man or the Team race.
It's just one of those dream ship/ race trips to me.

Yes it's a Quad race: a 12:00 endurance in 3 rounds on 2 days.

In fact we have a smaller track for the ATC next to the Quad track.
For the ATC, it's not official race (even if we wore race numbers and made a start line) but only "demonstrations", because ATC races are prohibited here in France.
In 2008 and 2009, it was a 6:00 endurance (single man or team of 2-3) in 4 or 5 rounds on 2 days, including 1 on night.
This year, official pressure was higher and there was no race. The track was opened several times during 0:30 on the 2 days for free riding.