PDA

View Full Version : New Disturbed.

Mosh
09-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Just picked up Asylum.

It is pretty good. Still growing on me, but so far I think it is better than Indestructible.

300rman
09-05-2010, 11:46 PM
only heard Asylum and Another way to die. cant wait to check out the rest. Asylum is BadAss for sure. I really enjoyed the entire Indestructible album though......the only songs that weren't on the same level as the rest were Divide, Enough, and Torn. they sounded like some of their older works. Facade and Deceiver really reached out to me, Indestructible, Inside The Fire, and The Night were sheer listening joy with The Night having the most memorable tune on the entire album. The Curse has a really good beat and the lyrics are wicked. Haunted was good too, but it was a different sound than the rest of the album. Perfect Insanity is very enjoyable as well.

The thing i like most is that their music relates to just about everything in people's personal lives.

300rman
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
After listening to ASYLUM, it is a bit different of a sound. the only song that really sounds familiar is the title track, Asylum, which goes along the same type of sound that Indestructible had. the rest of the album is a different sound, sounds more like their Believe album or maybe Ten Thousand Fists. i like it, but i definitely like the title track the best out of the album. Another way to die is pretty good too.

Mosh
09-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah I agree.
I have been listening to this album quite abit over the few days..And each Time I hear it, it sounds different.

3wheelmecca
09-09-2010, 01:41 AM
I've only heard another way to die, but good nonetheless. I still like The Genesis Land of Confusion, more bass.
Hope to hear more soon.

Rockman
09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Glad you guys like the new album.

It hit #1 (again) as soon as it released. I think this makes it 5 in a row now, only albums doing this were from Metallica and Dave Matthews.

The music on each album is different but comes from the heart and from a great group of guys.

The music will either get you in a mood or get you out of a mood.

Check out the 10 year flashback DVD...some good footage in there...

Billy Golightly
09-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I haven't got to hear it yet, but I'm a pretty big fan of disturbed and have checked out quite few of the little clips and stuff they've posted on their facebook pages while they were working on the album. I *loved* indestructible when it first came out, but I think I wore out. Stupify is still my favorite song of theirs by far. That song is actually what sort of got me into liking rock. I was mostly a country bumpkin before that :lol:

atcrider1
09-09-2010, 03:58 PM
disturbed is a kick ass band, i like all of their music but down with the sickness and prayer are my favorite

Jerm1179
09-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Dropping Plates!

300rman
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Pain Redefined and Stricken from Ten Thousand Fists.....but in all seriousness, which songs i really want to hear depends on my mood at the time.

Mr_RPM
09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
i LOVED the video to "another way to die"
I normally dislike disturbed (even though i like alot of their stuff i am just turned off by their popularity oddly,it hard to explain. i like less popular things...)but this was an awesome song

300rman
09-09-2010, 11:57 PM
i LOVED the video to "another way to die"
I normally dislike disturbed (even though i like alot of their stuff i am just turned off by their popularity oddly,it hard to explain. i like less popular things...)but this was an awesome song

lol, i like anything that sounds good, regardless of their popularity.

300rman
09-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Tell you what, after learning the lyrics to NEVER AGAIN off the new album, i realized they are referring to the denial of the holocaust campaign that is spreading through the US, Canada, And Eastern Europe

Mr_RPM
09-16-2010, 04:38 PM
lol, i like anything that sounds good, regardless of their popularity.

i have just seen alot of kids who act all tough and think disturbed is some hardcore bad arse stuff and because they listen to it they think they are bad arses. This was back in high school, you know the kids with big black pants and chains and the make up. those type of kids can be cool and even very nice but theres moments where they are some of the wussiest kids i have ever met. its just the poser side of it that gets me.

Rockman
09-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey, when I listen to The Doors, I sometimes believe I am Jim Morrison...:twisted:

Mosh
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey, when I listen to The Doors, I sometimes believe I am Jim Morrison...:twisted:
He was ahead of his time..4 sure..I like anything that sounds good.

Rockman
09-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes, he was...we have friends over at house at times and we just head down to the basement bar at the house...put on some low lights, open a fresh bottle of Jack and throw in 5 Door's disk into the CD changes and just shoot the sh!t for hours. Not many bands you can do that to anymore.