PDA

View Full Version : Ventilation hosing .. Where to buy?? By the foot ??

ATC-RYDA
09-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Well i have plenty of bikes , and it may come off as odd but i feel like im always running short on hosing... Gas cap vent hosing , tank lines , carb vent hosing..

I've been doing some searching and i can't seem to find this in bulk ???

I'd like to buy about 15 foot er so of some good vent hosing , anyone know where i can find this ?

I know that not all of these hoses are the same size , but i'd like to find something that i can use on a variety of bikes , even if i have to strecth it in some cases to make it work ..

Possibly even some colered hosing ???

Please give me some input on where i can find this

thanks in advance !!!

ATC-RYDA
09-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Well i have plenty of bikes , and it may come off as odd but i feel like im always running short on hosing... Gas cap vent hosing , tank lines , carb vent hosing..

I've been doing some searching and i can't seem to find this in bulk ???

I'd like to buy about 15 foot er so of some good vent hosing , anyone know where i can find this ?

I know that not all of these hoses are the same size , but i'd like to find something that i can use on a variety of bikes , even if i have to strecth it in some cases to make it work ..

Possibly even some colered hosing ???

Please give me some input on where i can find this

thanks in advance !!!

bump to the top

swampthang
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
any autoparts store should carry several sizes of hose you can buy by the foot like autozone/napa/oreillys... even some hardware stores.

brapp
09-08-2010, 03:25 PM
for the vent hoses and the brether tubes go to a tractor suplu store, they have a variety of clear lines but they ar enot fuel resistant but can be used ina pinch.

bigbadktm
09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
rockymountainmc.com has it in different colors and it goes pretty cheap for about 6 feet I believe it was

Dirtcrasher
09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I used windshield washer tubing........