PDA

View Full Version : Check out this BS!

thestud25
09-08-2010, 04:17 PM
My parents would have killed me! This little turd has no remorse either!! I would have taken his ass to jail 7 years old or not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

thestud25
09-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Here is another incident 2 weeks later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5EJDa8DPw&feature=related

Mr_RPM
09-08-2010, 04:37 PM
he had a "web redemption" on tosh.0
people crack me up

HuffieVA
09-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I'd make the little trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro walk to the store for his wings, he could beg for money along the way to buy them. it would be somewhat like a "Trade School" or "On the job training" as it appears his career choice has been made...

But I'd like to see the chubby little delinquient try to swipe a chicken wing away from my ex motherinlaw...

I would also like to point out that the string of tires above actually started with a "B", before anyone starts playing cards....

thestud25
09-08-2010, 05:19 PM
It killed me when his G-Ma said I hope the hospital can help him out. I understand people have inbalances, but that fat little bastards only inbalance is piss-poor parenting. My grandma would have rip my shorts off and paddled me right in the middle of Wal-Mart!!

Vealmonkey
09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
I so wish I could comment on this, but these are the kinds of things where I get in trouble! LOL Keep an eye on him, he'll probably be President some day.

HuffieVA
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Keep an eye on him, he'll probably be President some day.

Actually FOX news just announced that he has been appointed "Secretary of Transpotation”

fabiodriven
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Transpotation”

That was totally on purpose.

bigbadktm
09-08-2010, 07:35 PM
yup woulda whooped him proper....poor grandma is gonna get sued

edog
09-08-2010, 07:49 PM
!!!!!!!we are gonna pimp your ride!!!!!!!

NINJA
09-08-2010, 08:48 PM
!!!!!!!we are gonna pimp your ride!!!!!!!

Holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, the Raphael of Rattle-can is back!

NINJA
09-08-2010, 08:54 PM
On a side note, I have a solution for that problem, it's call euthanasia! That kid's a piece of human waste, it's too late for him, he's only going to get worse and eventually hurt or kill people.

Let the chastisement over me being insensitive and inhumane commence!

Mr_RPM
09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I so wish I could comment on this, but these are the kinds of things where I get in trouble! LOL Keep an eye on him, he'll probably be President some day.

lol thats why i left my comment so short. by saying "people crack me up" was very summed up on my part =P

300rman
09-08-2010, 09:19 PM
On a side note, I have a solution for that problem, it's call euthanasia! That kid's a piece of human waste, it's too late for him, he's only going to get worse and eventually hurt or kill people.

Let the chastisement over me being insensitive and inhumane commence!

You'll get no bashing from me....i agree completely.

KASEY
09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
there isn't a 2x4 strong enough that i wouldn't break it over his ass and his head!!!!

thestud25
09-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Well I thought I was being reserved, but I had some of the same thoughts! I love it how he thought losing his video games for the weekend would be a sufficient punishment.

Veal and Huffie, spoken like true prophets!!

brapp
09-08-2010, 09:58 PM
i am prolly gonna get banned for this but i wish someone woudl have told benjamin franklin not to hump the help!!!!!

fabiodriven
09-08-2010, 10:00 PM
^^^Ouch...^^^

0GravityMX
09-08-2010, 10:03 PM
i second that Kasey.. and holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro! welcome back e-doggy haha

HuffieVA
09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
i wish someone woudl have told benjamin franklin not to hump the help!!!!!

Was'nt his fault, that was before he discovered electricity

corndawg
09-08-2010, 10:42 PM
holy crap...i dont even know where to begin, he thinks doin bad trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro is fun, let him do a couple days in REAL jail to see what he thinks about all that, and beat granny upside the head for not beatin his

Vealmonkey
09-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Commentary......clawing...... it's way.......to my fingertips.......must......fight.......

0GravityMX
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
come on Veal let it out

harryredtrike
09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
thats the future there,little pos.my mom and dad would have tore me up for half that.

Jaketrimoto
09-09-2010, 02:22 AM
OOOOOO his butt would be so red. Then I would woop I his mama's butt too. What the hell is wrong with people?

portland250r
09-09-2010, 03:22 AM
7 year old brings loaded gun to school.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uzDvOlTakM

Vealmonkey
09-09-2010, 04:37 AM
The grandmother shouldn't be sued and I don't think can be sued since her vehicle was stolen. So that leaves the parent or parents of the 2 kids, unless the grandmother is the boys custodian. I think he should be sent to juvie hall for 6 months or so and see how great being bad is. Let him get punked in the sphincter for awhile and see how great being bad is. Too many parents just let their children run amok. They don't look over thier kids shoulders or teach their kids what is reality and what is fantasy. Kid probably spent hours unsupervised playing GTA or something like that. Not that it's the games fault, but once again back on the parents for not paying attention. Also I have to really watch myself so I don't print anything that could be conceived as racially stereotypical so as I don't offend certain members on here about my opinions. Even though I served as a member of this countrys military for 6 years active duty, certain people on here do not feel some people should voice their opinion or practice their free speech, And it's not Billy so don't start on him, as they don't agree with some of my narrow minded and occasional racially biased viewpoints. But it's ok for some to wave thier guns and others to criticize some people for having posession of items that were once symbols of other nations political viewpoints. I was always under the assumption that even if you burned the american flag, you were entitled to such freedoms even if they are not agreed to by all. It's even ok to put an islamic symbol, which might as well be a trophy of conquering triumph near the point of ground zero in NYC. But it seems slanted that certain people who get on here and claim their citizenship and love for the US and how great we are to have freedoms wish to suppress the viewpoints of others. Now I don't get on here and proclaim the greatness of the KKK or encourage people to be skinheads or anything like that because I am not a supporter of those organizations by any stretch of the means. If anyone on here does suscribe to those viewpoints more power to them and to each their own. But my personal viewpoint on here is that the only real person on here that should be filtering anyone is Billy since this is his site. Not taking anything away from or saying anything rude about any other moderators. But I had been raked over the coals by another board member on here for something I posted before. And for the sake of argument, I removed my posting. It wasn't right in my book, but I removed it anyway. So I really try and behave. I try to keep my hate posts in check. I've seen people go off about some stupid things. They have that right. The big thing that gets me going is "the ban". No reason to get into that now. So posts like this to me are just bait for me to rant and piss someone off and I really don't want to do that. It's not what the site is really about. There are plenty of sites to do that kind of stuff on. But suffice it to say, whatever happens to the kid, it won't be enough. And since it doesn't say the grandmother is the kids legal guardian, then leave her out of the picture. But this is the very kind of thing that people will end up blowing totally out of proportion. I feel it's gotten blown out of proportion already. I also wouldn't put the kid on TV since it just reinforces to him that being a jack off is good. He will be the big man at school now. Make him the pivot boy at the next NAMBLA club meeting and see how he likes that. Heck, video game makers will probably put him in the next GTA video game.

SYKO
09-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, the Raphael of Rattle-can is back!

LMFAO@ ninja!!!!!

thestud25
09-09-2010, 10:50 AM
My intent for this post was to say how absurd things have gotten lately. That kid acknowledged the fact that he did wrong and could have hurt someone, yet nothing was done.

Veal, well spoken and I didn't read any racists comments in your post. I have commented several times on here before about accountability and Personal Responsiblity. The kid obviously knows he did wrong, yet no reprocussions? I don't understand why something more was not done. Grandma should not be sued, Mom and Dad should have to pony up. If they can't, jail time. Parenting is the main cause of this issue.

Race in my mind has nothing to do with this. There have been incidents all over the country dealing with whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. Look at Columbine. The kids(white) were amassing an arsenal in their parents homes. They had no idea their good little kids could commit an atrocity like that.

Sorry for the rant.

Vealmonkey
09-09-2010, 11:52 AM
You are entitled for the rant, no need to be sorry. And there are times when things just cannot be dismissed racially. I'm just saying not everyone on here is free to speak their minds as when it offends someone, which these things occasionaly do. People who spout freedom and rights and such are ofthen the first to oppress someone else with differing opinions.