PDA

View Full Version : amendment 2 no longer protects most vets rights.

portland250r
09-10-2010, 01:27 AM
this article is bullcrap.
some vets were surveyed and had their gun rights taken away.

all i got to say is if anything vets are the safest gunhandlers.

http://island-adv.com/2010/09/veterans-having-their-guns-taken-away/

harryredtrike
09-10-2010, 01:41 AM
come and get mine,that would be fun.oh crap,im on a watch list now.

Thorpe
09-10-2010, 11:10 AM
The thing I hate about all these articles, is where is the proof? Who is the person writing the article and is it legit? I find so much of the "they are taking our guns away" to be BS, and then any of the NRA publications are such polar opposites (I am a NRA memeber, but even the NRA is a bunch of extremeist too)... How many times in a month can they ask for money? Dont they know I am broke as a dead monkey? The thing I try to remind myself is that thankfully, nothing EVER happens quickly in the Gov't... As for now, I say keep on carrying...

hang&rattle
09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
I agree with both Portland and Thorpe. In Helena, MT (my Mom from Cornelius Oregon sent me the same artical), one of the veterans from Missoula went to the state Vet hospital and is now under investigation. He was under stress from the extreme paperwork (b.s.), from the hospital when he marked the stress questions. He is one of my mothers pastor friends I believe. He's having his concealed weapon permit taken away by the federal gov't.. He was a war veteran and a retired cop. I think some of the members here are now having a reality check that we are no longer a free country and the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution have been flushed. Because this isn't the U.S.A. anymore. This is a different country we were raised in and what we once stood for and believe no longer applies. Hurts. And it's tough being a realist, I don't want to believe it, it's to painful.

RIDE-RED 250r
09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
i dont even have to read the article to know what its about. i heard Mark Levin talking about this at least a year ago......its a disgrace!