PDA

View Full Version : help with hydrolic systems and skid steer.

brapp
09-11-2010, 04:56 PM
i have a deere 250 series1 skid steer and just rebuild drive motor wellnow i cant get the pump to build prime for the left side. does anyone work on equipment or work at a deere dealer that could help me out. i am abotu at my wits end.

Dirtcrasher
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Josh, I'd visit "Yesterdays Tractor" and join there. They helped me allot with my neighbors Bobcat, the old Dynahoe and my John Deere. Or search around there........

It usually involves some fittings and a pressure gauge to narrow down the issue. Skids are ALL hydraulic so everything has to be spotless and in spec.............

Dirtcrasher
09-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I wonder if it wasn't the motor but a leaky spool valve not letting fluid in there........

Nice clean HYD filter??

brapp
09-12-2010, 04:53 PM
i went trough and checked and i been thinkign ths spool val;ve also i juat am ahvign a hard time locating it becaus eits a constant pressure from the charge pump not a surge of pressure when the steerign joystick is moved.

brapp
09-12-2010, 05:03 PM
i have noticed i do have soem moisture in it also so i am goign to bleed the entire syatem and start from the beginign and purge it from the tank out to everything else.