PDA

View Full Version : Shipping a trike in the US

coolpool
09-17-2010, 11:15 PM
My search for another 1970-73 US90's in Canada has proven fruitless( looking for a red, green or yellow one). If I was to buy one in the US, what would be the most cost effective way to ship it to Montana where I can bring it back to Alberta? Secondly is there a forum member from Montana that would accept a shipped trike and hold it for me? I'd make it worth your while!

TexFest
09-18-2010, 02:50 AM
check out www.uship.com not sure if they ship to canada or not

fabiodriven
09-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I used FedEx Freight. The only thing with them is it has to be received at a place of business, or else picked up at the local terminal.

hang&rattle
09-18-2010, 09:24 AM
I'll get it to ya coolpool. I live in Dutton about 40 mi. North of Great Falls. I can be to the border in just over an hour and live in a small town, delivery here would be safe and I have a garage. Could meet in Sweet Grass, or Sunburst. Let me know if I can help, you could be close enough for me to have another riding buddy (on a long weekend, ha ha). Looks to be about a 3-4 hr. drive to the border for you. I seem to be nearly directly south of you on Interstate 15.

coolpool
09-19-2010, 06:27 AM
I'll get it to ya coolpool. I live in Dutton about 40 mi. North of Great Falls. I can be to the border in just over an hour and live in a small town, delivery here would be safe and I have a garage. Could meet in Sweet Grass, or Sunburst. Let me know if I can help, you could be close enough for me to have another riding buddy (on a long weekend, ha ha). Looks to be about a 3-4 hr. drive to the border for you. I seem to be nearly directly south of you on Interstate 15.

I'll keep this in mind h&r. I sure appreciate the offer. Actually I am about 7-8 hours north of the border so a trip would have to be planned over a couple of days. If I find the right US90 I'll PM you before I commit to anything. I wouldn't expect you to travel at all. I'd come to your place. Got lots of great advice on old threads on how to import over the border!