PDA

View Full Version : "NEW" Yamaha Tri Moto 125 on eBay

GreenBoy
09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
What do you guys think.......
I donīt like the Tri Moto 125, but looking at the shape I might buy it.
Should look sweet sitting next to my "NEW" Tri-Z.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230528170280

Bryan Raffa
09-21-2010, 08:16 PM
You should Hagen.. to mutch to ship that over LOL!!! put a ported 175 top end on it and a pipe! you would be suprised!

tecat-z
09-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Amazing! Looks like the rear tires have been replaced at some point. Probably due to dry rot...........A true collectors item!

honda200x1987
09-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Looks brand new!

GreenBoy
09-21-2010, 08:46 PM
The seller says that the bike was part of a show in an amusement park for several years.
It was started only once for a very short test ride.
Now he is keeping it in his 4 wheeler shop.

If I buy it, I will not ride it but drain all the fluids and keep it in a heated garage.

The bike is bone stock and probably very very rare in this shape.

But 1600$ including shipping is a lot of money...... we will see.

Maybe one of you guys wants it and knows somebody in the army that can take it back to US for him.
Perhaps this could work.....
Well guys, have a good nite, ride safe
Hagen

thestud25
09-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Looks brand new to me.

Translation:

Used Yamaha Trimoto 125 - collectible - rare - almost new condition

I do not think it in this world however is a vehicle in this state

Sells is a rarity here in a unique state, I think. I have been having a good piece at the time I bought it but I am only driven 1x because it's really too bad. I had then placed as an exhibit to us in the store. But we need space and before the vehicle is still standing around a few years to enjoy someone else about it.

In such a state with so few miles of such a vehicle is no longer available. This is truly a rarity in a near mint condition. The vehicle was about 12-18 years in an amusement park in the showroom. For connoisseurs and collectors. Ideal for car show events, as pit babes, to issue or just for fun. Reliable and Robust.

Except for a little test drive I'm not driving the part. Because of the age as a hobbyist item for sale

The engine is a 125 cc 2-stroke. Footswitch

The vehicle is street legal.

See pictures like new condition.

Private sale without warranty. Except for a little test drive I'm not driving the part. Because of the age as a hobbyist item for sale

Payment no later than 1 week after the auction ends, Pickup and payment in cash upon delivery or shipping throughout Germany for 199 € (in the islands, islands)

Bidder will hear from my lawyer

No renegotiation of each has the possibility to view the article in the offer and that is also desirable.

The vehicle is in Rotenburg in the Quad Center Sottrum as an exhibit.

For questions phone 015140051413