PDA

View Full Version : HEY! 0gravityMX, Team Red Rider, AKA Stephen Collins!

Mosh
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I am really a patient person.. and I am the last person you will see start threads like this.

But along with all the people you burned under "trr" and 3 times you have burned me....NOW

Dont think you are untouchable..

DONT ANYBODY BUY,TRADE, or SELL to this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailprotrailpro...You will get burned..

fabiodriven
09-22-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm assuming this is the infamous "Red Rider" I've read so much about?

atctim
09-22-2010, 02:54 PM
yeah - you may also know him as "the K-Car kid"

Caught with his pants down again - what a punk! He just can't seem to keep his grubby little snot infested hands out of the cookie jar I call 3 Wheeler World!

thestud25
09-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow. Is there a different thread detailing what transactions have gone on with this guy? This is the first I have heard about this.

Mosh
09-22-2010, 03:29 PM
I will give you my story here shortly. It all stems back from the first round of shanking he gave to people on this forum a few years ago...Yeah that is right a few years ago 1 deal, and here it is shanking me again!

Until then read up...

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?93431-what-happened-to-redteamrider&highlight=team+red+rider

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?77762-Deals-with-team-red-rider-(-Dispute-Resolution-Thread-)&highlight=team+red+rider

atctim
09-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Beware folks - good legitimate users do not create multiple user accounts!!!!!!

thestud25
09-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Mosh: I found the thread and read the posts. That is ridiculous. I noticed the 0gravityMX was making some ridiculous comments on here and figured he did not have a clue as to what he was talking about. Did you know 0gravityMX was ttr?
?

Mrs.Mosh
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Yes, it is in his sig. Plus he contacted us saying he wants to make things right with the people that got burned in the past.

It started out ok with him wanting to do that, but it took a turn for the worst. I'm not going to say much more until I hear back from him.

portland250r
09-22-2010, 05:07 PM
well does anyone know were he lives?
after all the transactions someone should have his address. just go and get your stuff back.

atctim
09-22-2010, 05:32 PM
stephen collins
8431 bogart dr
n. fort myers fl, 33917

Vealmonkey
09-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Is this going to be another thread where lots of people chime in and threaten the kid to do what's right? If it is, well...... I see how it's worked so far. Best of luck.

Jerm1179
09-22-2010, 05:37 PM
i wouldnt threaten a kid but someone who got taken should call and ask for a parent....

thestud25
09-22-2010, 05:46 PM
It simply amazes me how some people rationalize their actions.

code200k
09-22-2010, 05:53 PM
i would have banned as soon as i found out who it was

Mosh
09-22-2010, 06:00 PM
The story. Back in 07 or so this kid called my house every week wanting seats done, asking question after question drove us nuts..

So later sometime he calls and gives us this sob story how he was restoring a YZ 80 dirtbike for his little brother and needed a seat done within 2 weeks and shipped to Florida.
We knew he was a young kid and had no money, and he stated he had no money to get the seat done.
He perceeds to tell us that he would be "really grateful" if we would do this seat, and he would pay the shipping and then send us 3 useable seats as payment for our service.

Well, wanting to be nice and make his "lil brother" happy on X mas with the restored dirtbike, we did the seat for him and agreed to the trade.

He said he would send us the 2-3 seats for payment ( I dont recall what the seats were, I think a 250SX seat and some 200x seats)and a money order in the box for shipping his YZ 80 seat.
Being under a time line he knew and we knew, we would have to overnite the seat for his lil brother's bike before the X mas party..So we did at the tune $40.
So time goes by, we get no seats as payment, no money order for the overnite shipping charge, nothing zilch nada...We even posted that in that thread from 2 years ago...

Fast forward to now.
He contacts us under this 0gravity MX name, sobs and cries how he doesnt want banned and wants to make things right with all the people he ripped off a few years ago starting with paying us for the seat we did 2 years ago..
So once again, we give him the benefit of the doubt (against our better judgement) and let him stay on the forums to see if he was gonna make right to all.
Well surprise to us, he pays us thru paypal for the amount of the seat we did 2 years ago.
That was on AUG 31st..
Today we get a notice our payapl account is under review and he pulled the payment under a "unauthorized" payment on his end.

So I got burned 3-4 times on the same deal...Over 2-3 years!
1st I ate the overnite shipping charges and service of his seat,
2nd never got payment either cash or the seats in trade.
3rd got payment then....
4th payment was pulled and now I have an account issue.

I would have rather just never got paid at all.

Wheter this punk wants to realize it or not, I/we are a business. And time is money, and money is money..
Now I am still out the money, and now we have to dick around with paypal to get our account cleared..
So today We call him..
After 8 times of calling, he answers and says "You just wont leave me alone till I pay will you"
The he preceeds to spout some lie about an "EBAY deal that he pulled payment on,and he accidentally pulled the money from our paypal account..." WHY NOT HANDLE IT THRU EBAY?

Listen you little scamming theif ....
Transcripts of all your dealings will be forwarded to your local police department this week, as well as all the threads from this site and all the paypal info as well..And anything else I can round up on you!
You are 18 now...Your mommy isn't going to be able to bail your snot ass out of jail now..
And if the authorities dont do anything on the matter, you better pray I never get ahold of you.

Anybody else want to get in on the rip off scam of his, be sure to watch this thread..Anywhere I get legally, I will share the info as well with all the other people that got scammed.
If nothing else, maybe we can put him away for awhile.

I have been cheated before, and it was one person one time..Not worth the effort to pursue..

However for this slimy snake and what he did to us 3 times, and the multitude of rip offs he has gotten other peeps for, it deserves action, and I will do what I can to get action taken..
You can count on it!

jeffatc250r
09-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Why in the world would you make another deal with that skid? As the saying goes, cornhole me once shame on you, cornhole me again... Well you get it

Mosh
09-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Why in the world would you make another deal with that skid? As the saying goes, cornhole me once shame on you, cornhole me again... Well you get it
Dude read post 15...You posted as soon as I gave the story..
I only dealt with him once 3 years ago!...And Here it is 3 years later kicking my ass STILL.

jeswinehart
09-22-2010, 06:16 PM
I thought he was real and a on the up and up young man with me. I did not have any problems with him.
Felt darn bad I did not put him up in some real camping accommodations + take him under wing more then i did but he was just happy as all get out to be at his first TrikeFest that the legend (yamahondaman) was kind enough to see that he got to attend.
He had plenty of time to "hose" me on parts I sent ahead of payment plus the R parts I took along to TF ??? something year BUT he looked me up and said, hey mister, I owe you money.
Plus, he supported THIS site with purchase of raffle trike tickets and I definitely factor that in when ever I read crap about him and if the person ever really did deal with him or just get their feelings hurt or generally annoyed with a "newbie".
Heck, I gots a pretty darn good idea who the SLOB was that stole his R brake parts at TF what ever year it was
(I been to them all and all years are a blur)
Billy, that part you needed I procured from him and he said YEAH if I can help a racer out, you bet !
I don't know guys, I take alot of the talk about him with tongue and cheek and mostly, I don't see it the way it is being called.

jeffatc250r
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Dude read post 15...You posted as soon as I gave the story..
I only dealt with him once 3 years ago!...And Here it is 3 years later kicking my ass STILL.

Oops, bad timing on my part, i got the picture now.
It sucks that there are always a few select a-holes on every site. People like him eventually pissoff the wrong person and get weeded out anyways, karma is a great thing.

SYKO
09-22-2010, 09:39 PM
well when dealing with a "kid" go past them to the parents...all my dealings with him ended in me talking to his mom and I never had a problem, oh well.

Mosh
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
I thought he was real and a on the up and up young man with me. I did not have any problems with him.
Felt darn bad I did not put him up in some real camping accommodations + take him under wing more then i did but he was just happy as all get out to be at his first TrikeFest that the legend (yamahondaman) was kind enough to see that he got to attend.
He had plenty of time to "hose" me on parts I sent ahead of payment plus the R parts I took along to TF ??? something year BUT he looked me up and said, hey mister, I owe you money.
Plus, he supported THIS site with purchase of raffle trike tickets and I definitely factor that in when ever I read crap about him and if the person ever really did deal with him or just get their feelings hurt or generally annoyed with a "newbie".
Heck, I gots a pretty darn good idea who the SLOB was that stole his R brake parts at TF what ever year it was
(I been to them all and all years are a blur)
Billy, that part you needed I procured from him and he said YEAH if I can help a racer out, you bet !
I don't know guys, I take alot of the talk about him with tongue and cheek and mostly, I don't see it the way it is being called.
Ohh Good...Pheww!

I thought it was all a bad dream.
I am sure that The wife and I along with the other 20 or so people he ripped off over time, will sleep much better tonight knowing what you know and feel.

jeswinehart
09-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks ! maybe I got lucky or treated him right (?),,,, I reckon we will never know.

Mosh
09-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks ! maybe I got lucky or treated him right (?),,,, I reckon we will never know.

Yeah and I treated him wrong..So did all the other guys.

jeswinehart
09-22-2010, 09:52 PM
i know you folks have treated people better then the average, heck better then some deserve sometimes probally,,, I must have just gotten lucky I reckon.
I don't know man, he is OK IMO but deal with him as you need be.

brapp
09-22-2010, 10:54 PM
he has had his moments i have helped him with advice and i have had bad dealins with him but sometimes you cant boil a bad egg sometimes. i think everyone is young and dumb but sometimes you have to take responsibilities and i am sure who ever took his parts had a reason to. i know wheeliepop got burned pretty bad and for a long time he was my best friend and he has aske dme for alot and i told him many times unless i get money prder cashed in hand before i send parts unless its someone i know and trust and have delt with more then a few times.

code200k
09-27-2010, 11:16 PM
what ever happen with this kid?

KASEY
09-27-2010, 11:53 PM
he is over at .org now... we have been warned,,

Mosh
10-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Just an update...
I check my PP account this morning, and the chargeback has been completed. They ruled in his favor, and charged me $20 fee.....

So we got scammed, not once , not twice, but 3 times on the same deal.

So this kid is into me for about 120$ now..Not counting the frustration level.

Lesson to all on these forums and the net..
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY...You will get ripped off..

stephen collins
8431 bogart dr
n. fort myers fl, 33917

He has been banned from this forum, and if anyone gets wind of him trying to re sign on this forum, or tries to make a deal with him, please report it to the moderating team ASAP, so we can shut him down.

NINJA
10-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the update Mosh. The moderators over at .org have been alerted.

factoryX
10-18-2010, 11:25 PM
what a little trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, I'd beat the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of him any day. wow.

oldskool83
10-19-2010, 09:19 AM
sorry to hear of this, prob gonna have to do the cash before product rule from here on out.

Mosh
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Finally some closure..

Update.....
I got an email this morning from Paypal that the investigation is now complete, and they did in fact rule in my favor. That took forever! They gave me back my $ but I am still out the $20 fee...oh well. At least it is over with now.
Hopefully Paypal booted the kid too!

NINJA
01-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Glad to hear that! Finally some justice for once.

300rman
01-13-2011, 11:12 PM
that is INSANELY long for a paypal decision......

82300R
01-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Give the little trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro a break.:cool: Hey, when lots phucked me no one cared.:rolleyes:He was welcomed with open arms. An i was the asshole. His x even graced this homepage afterwards.:crazy: Its not the fault of salad tossers what they do. Hey they ride trikes. So they all good!:naughty:

Dirtcrasher
01-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Who cares, pay the bill, accept the cash and ship or receive the parts. People have no empathy or compassion for others that do not project it!

A simple email is all it takes..............

It doesn't cost .44c to prove your a liar anymore.