PDA

View Full Version : This turned a good day into a bad day...........

Howdy
09-18-2003, 09:31 AM
I had a free day yesterday, no after school activities for the kids ( very rare lately ). So I headed out to the shop to try and get a motor together and shipped ( way over due ). But Nooooooooo, my streak of bad luck has struck again. I'm about to give up!!!!!!!!

I never had any noise come from the CV joint until...... I stopped at a intersection give the car a little gas, turned left and All He$$ breaks loose. It looked like a bunch of marbles rolling down the street. I coasted the car into the only open parking spot. I got out and seen the damage. I then walked the 1 1/2 miles home. Grabbed the truck, picked up the kids at the park, and headed to the shop for a empty trailer. Got the trailer, loaded up the car and hauled it home. By this time it was almost time to head to work. This is not my favorite way to kill 4 hours of time.
Not only did I loose my only day off in weeks from kids school activities. I lost at least another day to get this car fixed ( too costly to pay and have it fixed ). arggggggggggggg

Here is a picture of the CV joint at it's worst. I did find the root cause of the problem though. A support bushing on the lower arm for the spindle went bad. So it needs replaced also. I hope the parts on my parts car is good. If they aren't the car will be parked until I get some money.
Howdy

Ace Mon
09-18-2003, 10:04 AM
Man that sux Howdy . If ya want me to send another one of those 3WW support checks I'm down . LOL . I feel for ya bro , thats a bummer . Admit it though , allthough that sucked bigtime , sheeott could have been worse in the blik of an eye . Man I wish you lived local . I'd fix it for you .

reinstein7
05-16-2008, 12:07 AM
howdy, im mr bad luck himself... seems like problems seek me out, but like anything else getting pissed is like a rockin chair, it gives you somthing to do but dont get you anywhere... im with ace mon, one thing i can do is get greasey and fix things... reiny

SYKO
05-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Bring Out The Dead......

Dirtcrasher
05-16-2008, 05:38 PM
That stinks.... I don't even have kids and some days my plan goes all to hell. Everything you need has to ordered, traffic holds you up or somebody needs something from you on your day off. It's a never ending struggle....

Hope you have the free parts Howdy!!

Chillyboarder
05-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Almost 5 Years Later Of A Bump...lol!

The Goat
05-16-2008, 06:21 PM
no lie...that's the most hardcore bump of all time

travis712
05-18-2008, 06:38 AM
no lie...that's the most hardcore bump of all time

Ha I'm with you there :lol:

Erics350x
05-18-2008, 09:32 AM
:crazy: how do noob's even find theses threads to bring em back to life?

Brockey
05-18-2008, 01:12 PM
lol, amazing. If its not fixed by now it must be grew to the ground.