PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy... anyone else into the show

leviblue
09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Just wondering if anyone besides me is into the show?? Don't live the lifestyle but have many close freinds that do

dcreel
09-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Oh yes, It's an awesome show. Never miss it.. The only thing I don't like about it is that their bikes show no personality at all. I wonder how often they hop on someone else's bike on accident.

leviblue
09-28-2010, 11:03 PM
alot of clubs ride the same style of bikes. Ever see a black club.. allways full dressers. It's their signature. The two major clubs near me are the same way with their bikes.

3wheelerking
09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
ausome show iv watched it since the first episide,cant miss it.i own two harleys,i love those as much as my 3wheelers

3wheelerking
09-28-2010, 11:08 PM
MC'S in my area also run the same type of bike FXR'S are fast and handel good.
alot of clubs ride the same style of bikes. Ever see a black club.. allways full dressers. It's their signature. The two major clubs near me are the same way with their bikes.

MonroeMike
09-29-2010, 01:56 AM
I've been watching it since it first aired too.

snakpacs
09-29-2010, 07:43 AM
love the show. my old lady calls it my man soap opera. im fine with that i suppose. anyone see the SOA tee shirts/hoodies with the colors on em? uncool, i feel like thats an uncool idea...

Rockman
09-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Yes, wife and I watch the show every week...can't miss it.

Thorpe
09-29-2010, 12:19 PM
I watch it, but it has got to be some of the worst acting in a long while... Kinda like when Nip/Tuck was still on... (or was that just a soft core?)

Dirtcrasher
09-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Love, 100% :beer

Crazy lazy drama but it's cool...........

tundrawillie
09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Season pass on the DVR. I zoom through the commercials.

bigbadktm
09-29-2010, 07:40 PM
yup watched it from day 1, set the DVR to record it every week and watch it the next day so I dont have to stay up so late

3wheelerking
09-29-2010, 09:10 PM
that could cause some problems
love the show. my old lady calls it my man soap opera. im fine with that i suppose. anyone see the SOA tee shirts/hoodies with the colors on em? uncool, i feel like thats an uncool idea...

NINJA
09-29-2010, 09:21 PM
that could cause some problems

Not really, it's not like it's a full patch jacket. it just makes you look like a tool, another wannabe hardass. Kinda like Affliction shirts. There's a company that will make the shirts for any state. The store next to us sells the hell outta them.

Triple B!
10-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Me and my husband watch SoA every week. I absolutely love this show! Keeps you wondering from one week to the next. Lately the whole conflict between Jax and Tara has been pissing me off- I mean it's like they are dragging this on at this point. It's obvious they are a match, why doesn't Jax just suck it up and admit that Tara is his old lady? (maybe I'm rambling at this point, haha)

bigbadktm
10-14-2010, 11:16 PM
well next week tara is no longer his old lady as he "screwed the pooch" on the last episode. can't believe they killed off hale though, part of the reason I got into the show was to see his early bronco. I have an early bronco as well and would love for it to be as nice as that one.

show is definitely starting to get real interesting though

Triple B!
10-15-2010, 05:04 PM
^^^ Yeah, Jax "screwing the pooch" (LOL) is definitely going to make me lose faith in his character on the show a little bit. When I saw that part at the end, I thought "WTF?!?!?!?!?" oh well, like you said this show is def getting interesting! we'll have to see where it plays out next Tuesday =]

harryredtrike
10-15-2010, 11:45 PM
i watch it too,cant believe jax is a brit though.cant tell an accent at all

Dirtcrasher
10-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Jax is more suited to the whore rather than a surgeon.......

And he knew it. Just wonder what will happen to the baby, he may end up back with the doc.