PDA

View Full Version : tecate parts(motherload)

portland250r
09-30-2010, 08:58 PM
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/mcy/1976749447.html

jeswinehart
09-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I believe that be rockhound from kawieriders.com

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kawasaki-tecate/99667-getting-out-used-parts-sales.html

fabiodriven
09-30-2010, 09:27 PM
There are obviously a ton of good parts there, but the money he wants is retarded.

tecat-z
09-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Well judging by the pics he put up. It appears that the "pile" is fairly small. I was expecting LOTS of quality pieces, many being rare race items. All i see is worn out stuff that has been pillaged from old clapped out bikes, he's bought over the years for cheap. For that kind of money, there needs to be quality to go along with quantity. Brake hubs and rotors don't cut it. Never seen those brackets on a T-3 either? Have you? Most of us want aftermarket exhaust, axles, swingarms, quality frames, and clean plastics. Items that make our 3wheelers COOL!!!!!

yj350
09-30-2010, 09:53 PM
I have gotten some stuff from him before and he is a great guy and is not bs ing anyone he has lots more than what is pictured.. How ever I do think that most of his stock is for tecate 4s

fmnrd
09-30-2010, 10:15 PM
hey fagio , why do you always have a smart a** coment about peoples asking prices ? do you give your parts away ?

Dirtcrasher
10-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Unless were missing some pics, nothing looks too great there and he certainly seems to think he has a goldmine.

Where are the coolant bottles, headlights and shrouds?? I'd thin he'd post the best shots for the best sale.

The Punisher
10-01-2010, 11:41 AM
hey fagio , why do you always have a smart a** coment about peoples asking prices ? do you give your parts away ?
Throughout your time here, there has been quite the shroud of drama involving selling posts coming from you or directed towards you, for prices you ask for parts.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of what parts are worth, wheter it be buying or selling.
But for you to come on here and call someone derogatory names based on an opinion he has is childish, to say the least.
So for that, you can enjoy some time off. There are better ways to get the point across without the blatant name calling.

portland250r
10-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Unless were missing some pics, nothing looks too great there and he certainly seems to think he has a goldmine.

Where are the coolant bottles, headlights and shrouds?? I'd thin he'd post the best shots for the best sale.

now i never said no gold mine but in my opinion thats a lot of tecate stuff.
i never said it was in mint condition.

sblt500r
10-01-2010, 10:15 PM

hes a tecate 4 guy. he didn't have much for t3 parts back when i asked him last year. so most of the parts he has are t4 parts.

those brackets are fender brackets for a t4