PDA

View Full Version : long time no type!

Trikeaholic
09-18-2003, 09:46 PM
well, Ive been browsing the board off and on, but have not really posted anything latley. We just had a baby, after trikefest 03, the little holic is a maniac on his Zinger, not even 4 years old yet. Howdy, Ive been trying to hook up with that microfice guy, been working 3 jobs latley, my Explorer that I bought brand new for $34000 finally died (1995 model) and had to buy another. Took the Camper to Boston a few weeks ago with the kids, saw the USS constitution and the aquarium. havent been really riding lateley. Not much new here. Cant wait to get together again.

Dynofox
09-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Sounds like you're having a busy summer! We should take a trip up to Mike's sometime soon to do some riding.

Howdy
09-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Trikeaholic,
You are not forgotten. I sent you a PM some time ago. Cool deal on the reader/printer. I was getting ready to write it off.
Bad deal on the Explorer. My car, truck, and Van all have seen better days. Heck my car died 2 days ago. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12805

I am trying to get my sister to run the kids around today. If she will do that I should be able to get to the shop and finish the 60 ( if the truck don't die on the way ).
Howdy

Ace Mon
09-19-2003, 09:59 AM
Hey man we still love ya ! Great news on the new kid . You kind of left us in the dark about the whole boy or girl thing . But , congrats . Take care dude . Ace.

Trikeaholic
09-19-2003, 06:43 PM
she's a girl. 2 months old now. I cant believe it! :-D