PDA

View Full Version : Icefest 2011!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bryan Raffa
10-03-2010, 06:56 PM
4th Annual ICEFEST!

The dates this year are February 19th, 20th,21st President's Day weekend again ,, 3 day weeekend..:Bounce

PUTTING A BIG STRESS ON HAVING YOUR BIKE READY TO GO,,NO MORE WRENCHING UP TOP IN THE DRIVEWAY..THE EVENT IS GETTING TO BIG TO LEAVE MY STUFF WIDE OPEN,,, UP TOP WILL BE ON LOCK DOWN ,,MISSING A FEW TOOLS FROM LAST YEAR.. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FROM THIS POST TO GET YOUR STUFF READY!

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR ,NO BIKES ON THE ROAD OR DRIVEWAY...USE THE GRASS AND DESIGNATED TRAIL TO THE LAKE.

CLASSES THIS YEAR
4 stroke
open
mini
unstudded
bikes
Quad

Welcome all past Racers :beer

wanted to get the dates out there do you can plan NOW!:D

Bring a bag of chips or something sweet for the snack table ,, It's Boyd's ,Bring you own Drinks, stay out of my cooler....LOL

$30 for the weekend,,,,,, $15 for one day
covers racing and food,, check in at the table when you get here
-Sat Lunch
2 soup's and Rolls
-Sat Dinner
Ham
Potatoes
Corn
Ziti
Rolls
-Sunday Breakfast
Continental
-Lunch Sunday
Chili or Goulash
Ham Sandwich
-Dinner Sunday
Burger, Hots, Deer Hots,
Mac salad
Baked beans
-Monday Breakfast
is the Monster Breakfast sandwich
We provide the breakfast drinks

Each class get a warm up 1 warm up lap before the start of each class PRACTICE 10am Racing START 2pm SATURDAYSharp!SUNDAY PRACTICE at 10am RACING AT 1pm Sharp!
I will have Two tracks again.. One road coarse and one oval. Road coarse Saturday and Oval sunday..

Please have your bike ready.. bring your OWN TOOLS! I have air!

Tecate 50
10-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Gonna try a make it this year as well, its gonna be a tough one, we are heading out to Glamis in March. No wrenching for me just like last year, fill up the tank and role. Had a blast last year, glad you had a chance to get Ronnie up there. Thats a bum deal about the tool situation!

Bryan Raffa
10-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Gonna try a make it this year as well, its gonna be a tough one, we are heading out to Glamis in March. No wrenching for me just like last year, fill up the tank and role. Had a blast last year, glad you had a chance to get Ronnie up there. Thats a bum deal about the tool situation!

yep gonna be a tight one,, Icefest,, week off ,, then the Invasion! :D

Got a 30x40 tent with sides.. lined up.. it should cover pretty mutch the whole front yard, from the deck to the lake..

laidout2times
10-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Im going to try and make it out this year. In the past threads look like a blast. Thats retarted regarding the tools!! Ordering tires now.

Dan

JohnR.
10-12-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm in! Time to start putting the T3 together for the 250 class and maybe order a set or two of ice tires before they get hard to find. All the parts for the Kawie are here, just gotta get the cylinder guy to wrap up the porting so I can send the jug out for a re-plate and find someone to re-chamber the head now that Ronnie is gone. :cry: I did pretty well on it last year considering the piston had huge grooves up and down it and the studs had 6 seasons on my 330 before going over to the T3. Maybe the 350X will be decked out in race trim for the 4 stroke class this time.

John

KASEY
10-12-2010, 10:59 PM
what airport would i land at to get picked up for this event??????

Bryan Raffa
10-13-2010, 09:00 PM

Rochester International airport..:D

aldochina
10-13-2010, 09:22 PM
i got the clearance this year!! I'm stoked. Cant wait to meet up with you again raffa!! Will be nice to meet you other guys too. I'll prob be bringing the 350x, and the trx. Never ice raced before, so i'm looking forward. what are the best tires to get for studding??

Eric250R
10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Still keeping my fingers crossed for this one....What's the sleeping situation ? we bring tents or are there hotels near by ?

code200k
10-14-2010, 12:04 PM
if i have a good running truck i am going to try to go..

cattle-dog
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
i am in save a spot for my truck with a truck camper in the back,and small trailer for atleast one 350x. cattle-dog

JohnR.
10-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Any of you that are planning on sleeping in a tent or somewhere else outdoors might want to re-think your plan. It gets down into the single digits at night a lot of the time. There are rental houses available in the area. Several of us (and our wives/families) rented one together last time.

John

djberg
10-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Igloos!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty:

aldochina
10-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Any of you that are planning on sleeping in a tent or somewhere else outdoors might want to re-think your plan. It gets down into the single digits at night a lot of the time. There are rental houses available in the area. Several of us (and our wives/families) rented one together last time.

John

i would be down for this option, as the date draws near, let me know.

Tecate 50
10-15-2010, 06:58 PM

Shall I bring the hand warmers.....lol!

kiser
10-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Im gonna try to make this! Im gonna see if i can get a couple guys together to convoy out with. Im curious to see how the ol 350 likes ice!

Bryan Raffa
10-17-2010, 11:25 AM
if you guys group up ,, you can rent a house on the lake,, theres many winter rentals on my side of the lake,, 5 guys could be as little as $100 or under for the weekend. as it gets closer I will get rental info and hotels for you guys,, closest hotel is 15 min away.

Im going to limit my house guest this year,, it gets to be to mutch,, bikes are safe at my house overnight ,, and after last year ,, I will probley get a porta potti!!!!

cattle-dog
10-17-2010, 03:08 PM
the house rental idea sounds great, on the lake sounds even better

laidout2times
10-21-2010, 05:10 AM
I so wanna make this!!! Is anyone heading there from the phila/S. jersey area with room for a 2nd gen R ? Ill pitch in for gas and pay all toll for throughway etc!!

ChrisD
10-21-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope to be in also. I never know until it gets close as my work schedule gets booked up. I'm looking forward to it!

Tecate 50
10-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I hope to be in also. I never know until it gets close as my work schedule gets booked up. I'm looking forward to it!

There goes my shot at winning.....! lol

Bryan Raffa
10-21-2010, 09:53 PM

you probley could hook right up to the trailer from last year..lol... good to see you snoopin... I got something for you 330's this year..Im hopeing I can swing it,,,and no its not the 490...Im breakin that in on a nice 70-80 dergree day in the dunes.

ChrisD
10-23-2010, 09:30 AM
That sounds easier than it looks.....have you seen my garage? This year I am bringing my armchair so I can do some real racing! I'll start digging them out one day.

http://home.comcast.net/~atc330rrider/IMG_5987.JPG

zmpolaristech
11-01-2010, 07:02 PM
You know i'm in Raffa. i SHOULD have 2 bikes this year, so we can battle it out on the ice too!

Tecate 50
11-01-2010, 07:45 PM
You know i'm in Raffa. i SHOULD have 2 bikes this year, so we can battle it out on the ice too!

Damn....thats two guys that are blowing my shot at a victory!

TommyBoy1971
11-05-2010, 06:04 AM
I may be able to swing getting down there in time. It will be tight though, could Bring my z, and my TPC. Whats the ice fishing like there? could a person bring a shanty to stay in over night and do some fishing?

Bryan Raffa
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
still Fishing on the lake ..LOL.. duck hunters are haveing at it!... got a 18'x36' Army tent ...come on..SINGLE DIGITS!!!

Bryan Raffa
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I may be able to swing getting down there in time. It will be tight though, could Bring my z, and my TPC. Whats the ice fishing like there? could a person bring a shanty to stay in over night and do some fishing?

BIG PIKE ... BUT WE SCARE THEM ALL OUT OF THE SHALLOWS.. AND MY TRACKS USALLY COVER THE WHOLE COVE...:naughty: why you wanna sleep in a shanty over night?:crazy:

JohnR.
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM
My R should be ready, I haven't touched it since I laid it up last year and the new motor for the T3 should be in by the end of December. No big bore or anything on that one, need something LEGAL to play with the other 250's. Nothing too crazy but it should be running good and will have fresh studs on it this year. No more slipping and sliding my way to a 3rd place finish.

Bryan Raffa
11-19-2010, 10:09 PM
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/ICE%20FEST%202010/?albumview=slideshow

CRAZY70MAN
11-22-2010, 10:13 PM
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/ICE%20FEST%202010/?albumview=slideshow

Hey Bryan.....what's the deal on those rentals by your joint??? Post up some info or give me a call soon so we can look into gettin' some where if Kiser and a few others can do the trip.

Bryan Raffa
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
http://www.fingerlakespremierproperties.com/conesus-rentals #4 we have used before,, very nice.

Roadway at the end of the Lake..15 min away, http://www.rodewayinn.com/hotel-lakeville-new_york-NY494

Quality inn.. in geneseo 15min away,,http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-geneseo-new_york-NY332

http://conesuslakerental.com/ you want SOUTH WEST QUADRANT..:D

let me know what your thinkin on a house,, there may be others that will want to split! you will have to do your own hunting on the best price.. get some where on the west side

ChrisD
12-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Ahhhhh.......The smell of winter is in the air!!! Let's hope this Canadian high pressure system stays in place. I'm getting excited for some racing!

JohnR.
12-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Me too. Just put the T3 project into overdrive. Picking up the cylinder so I can send it out for plating and I'm just gonna pay Bender to put it back together. Looking at rentals right now.

John

big specht
12-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey Bryan.....what's the deal on those rentals by your joint??? Post up some info or give me a call soon so we can look into gettin' some where if Kiser and a few others can do the trip.

Let us know what you find out me and brian are thinking of coming sounds like fun

Hey Bryan do you guys have any heat out there while the racings going on cause my pansy brother will be cold , I know that will be the first thing he complains about:rolleyes:

ChrisD
12-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Two pairs of themals under your clothes will take care of that!

Bryan Raffa
12-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Let us know what you find out me and brian are thinking of coming sounds like fun

Hey Bryan do you guys have any heat out there while the racings going on cause my pansy brother will be cold , I know that will be the first thing he complains about:rolleyes:

wouldnt be the first! LMAO! just tell him if he thinks he's gonna die... then go in the dam house! untill then he suffers...:lol::lol: dont tell him but he can be my campfire tender...:lol:

KILLER
12-04-2010, 08:48 PM
i would be down for this option, as the date draws near, let me know.

seeing if the famdamley wants to go . if not its boys weekend out . looken @houses on lake now .maybe we could split one ??

code200k
12-05-2010, 12:34 AM
anybody near me got room for an extra trike( tri z or t3 dont know yet) and myself? ill pay for whatever ya want me to...

aldochina
12-05-2010, 02:13 AM
seeing if the famdamley wants to go . if not its boys weekend out . looken @houses on lake now .maybe we could split one ??

i am definately interested in this house rental idea, let me know what your thinking killer. I have no problem splitting the cost with a few guys. would be sweet!!

KILLER
12-05-2010, 05:11 AM
i am definately interested in this house rental idea, let me know what your thinking killer. I have no problem splitting the cost with a few guys. would be sweet!!

cool . will be in touch once i know more .

JohnR.
12-05-2010, 08:37 AM
anybody near me got room for an extra trike( tri z or t3 dont know yet) and myself? ill pay for whatever ya want me to...

I might but I won't know until closer to the event. I know you've told me before but what town are you in?

John

code200k
12-05-2010, 10:35 AM
I might but I won't know until closer to the event. I know you've told me before but what town are you in?

John

im over in hyde park but can meet up at your place,just dont have a reliable truck right now..let me know

JohnR.
12-05-2010, 12:24 PM
OK. Its mostly a matter of my not knowing if I have to transport my buddy's R up or not. I also don't know exactly what I'm bringing of my own. Keep in touch and hopefully we can work something out.

John

code200k
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
OK. Its mostly a matter of my not knowing if I have to transport my buddy's R up or not. I also don't know exactly what I'm bringing of my own. Keep in touch and hopefully we can work something out.

John
might have a trailer i can borrow if that helps..If not we should meet up and ride sometime

JohnR.
12-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Nah, I already have a 16x8 enclosed that I'm bringing and the back of the truck will probably have my 4x4 in it. I'll PM you and we can talk about it without cluttering up the thread any further.

John

Tri-ZNate
12-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Im going to limit my house guest this year,, it gets to be to mutch

What? You dont like all the human debri all over the floor when you wake up? :lol:

Kintore
12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
I would like a spot called in the house please sir!

Bryan Raffa
12-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I would like a spot called in the house please sir!

you got it josh.. and what are you sayin nate.. you fell slept in the chair remember?

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/ICE%20FEST%202010/?action=view&current=DSCF2596.mp4&mediafilter=videos

Ol Yamahondaman shure had fun with ya LOL!

Bryan Raffa
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
What? You dont like all the human debri all over the floor when you wake up? :lol:

like,, I said you should jump in with aldo & killer,,im shure a place that sleeps 6 can hold 10 ,,

Just wanna say to everyone your bikes are safe at my house ,,workin on a pretty good size tent ,, so you dont have to drag your bike to the hotel or house,,ect.. if Mik6 gets his tecate out of the basement .. I can lay a mattress there.. as my house is full I have floor room only.. and my pull out coutch is busted. so.. even if two people split a hotel room .. it would only be $40-45 ea.

cattle-dog
12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
i am in for spliting house rental even willing to pay up front if need be.

Bryan Raffa
12-07-2010, 08:06 PM
i am in for spliting house rental even willing to pay up front if need be.

thats cool ,, the best advice is if your serious,, post up!!!!

CRAZY70MAN
12-07-2010, 08:44 PM
cool . will be in touch once i know more . Hey fellas...let me know if you are gettin the house, I would join in splitting cost. I checked tem out and they quoted 800.00 for the 3 days for place that slept 6. PM me...there are 4 of us lookin to split with 2 more, maybe you and Aldochina?? At any rate..let me know , thanks

code200k
12-07-2010, 11:15 PM
willing to spilt a hotel room also,just cant go in my name though. only 18

ChrisD
12-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Is it too early for an ice report? :-)

My brothers boat is still in the water, but it's been cold!! ...and is supposed to be colder next week.

KILLER
12-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey fellas...let me know if you are gettin the house, I would join in splitting cost. I checked tem out and they quoted 800.00 for the 3 days for place that slept 6. PM me...there are 4 of us lookin to split with 2 more, maybe you and Aldochina?? At any rate..let me know , thanks

still 2far away 4 me 2 know whats going on yet . you can get with aldochina and see what hes doing . i will know better in a few weeks .

bigred44
12-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I am in for 3 of us right now, possibly more. We are looking into getting a house on the lake and will probably have room for more if people are interested. Will have more details as it gets closer.

Tri-ZNate
12-08-2010, 06:16 PM
still 2far away 4 me 2 know whats going on yet . you can get with aldochina and see what hes doing . i will know better in a few weeks .

If you and Freak wanna go in let me know when it gets closer, if not I'll rent a place to myself :D

Tri-ZNate
12-08-2010, 06:21 PM
you got it josh.. and what are you sayin nate.. you fell slept in the chair remember?

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/ICE%20FEST%202010/?action=view&current=DSCF2596.mp4&mediafilter=videos

Ol Yamahondaman shure had fun with ya LOL!

Based on the circumstancial evidence in that video, which I can neather confirm nor deny was me, looks like the individual being attacked didnt snore a bit ;)

CRAZY70MAN
12-08-2010, 08:25 PM
I am in for 3 of us right now, possibly more. We are looking into getting a house on the lake and will probably have room for more if people are interested. Will have more details as it gets closer. Please keep us in mind.....let me know asap. Thanks

Tri-ZNate
12-14-2010, 06:09 PM
So lets say, hypothetically speaking of course, that I have a mini with a "slightly" larger displacment. Am I gonna be runnin mini or 4 stroke?

Bryan Raffa
12-14-2010, 08:43 PM
So lets say, hypothetically speaking of course, that I have a mini with a "slightly" larger displacment. Am I gonna be runnin mini or 4 stroke?

mini.. against my "slightly" larger Zinger...LOL

johnny's X
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
I am in and garrett also. Renting a house is the plan

03 ORANGE SHEE
12-17-2010, 09:21 PM
im not sure if i will make it, if so ill be able camp out on hemlock lake for the weekend.

JohnR.
12-18-2010, 12:17 AM
At the rate I'm going with the imbeciles at the real estate office I might be out there with you. I've been waiting 11 days for an answer to the houses I've discussed with them via email so I finally called them this evening but got no call back yet.

John

Tri-ZNate
12-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Take your racing glove off, smack them in the face, and demand a duel. Or just throw a trailpro through their window

Bryan Raffa
12-18-2010, 10:06 AM
im not sure if i will make it, if so ill be able camp out on hemlock lake for the weekend.

oh stop Im shure Russ Has the blow up warmed up for ya... you know what I mean.....:lol: jenny still plans on comeing,,,,,:D

DeePa
12-18-2010, 10:43 AM
interested........

Bryan Raffa
12-18-2010, 11:08 AM
interested........

Dont be a stranger!!!! ,,,, I promise NO mud!

eddie pettengil
12-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Also following this thread closely. I think it's a 5 hour drive from NH. How many big bores are you expecting?

bigred44
12-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Getting pumped for this. Just got the tires studded up and spent a good 20 minutes out on the ice. Can post some teaser pics tomorrow.

Bryan, is it too early for an ice report?

Bryan Raffa
12-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Also following this thread closely. I think it's a 5 hour drive from NH. How many big bores are you expecting?

we usally have a full class two 330Rs two sprock 300 z's maybe mik6 will get his head out of his ass and he'll have his 300 tecate.. couple more fast tecates from MI...Im out of the stock class unless I stud up my trail bike..

Getting pumped for this. Just got the tires studded up and spent a good 20 minutes out on the ice. Can post some teaser pics tomorrow.

Bryan, is it too early for an ice report?

North end froze half way with many open spots,, gotta only be 1/2 thick with a light dusting of snow on it,, it gets more solid each day and lesser wets spots.next lake over is froze supporing ice fishers,,

ChrisD
12-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Last year....I threw an old set of studs on my woods bike and was in pain until June. I will be back with my woods bike this year though. I say we make a woods bike class. You have to run your woods tires, bark busters etc and have to jump logs on the ice! Ummmm...maybe not, but you should bring on your 250 class game!

JohnR.
12-23-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm having no luck with either of the realty companies that say they have houses up there. One only has a place on the opposite side of the lake and the other can't seem to get an answer from anyone (including the people we rented from last year). This is really frustrating.

John

Bryan Raffa
12-24-2010, 12:46 AM
john ,, you still got nothing?

aldochina
12-24-2010, 01:36 AM
ya, thats not good on the house thing as it is by far the best plan!! hopefully we can figure somthing out. i need to get myself a studded front tire. i have 2 but they are 10" for the quad, i have had no luck with the 10 inch rim mod yet. there is no problem running a tube in the front tire right?? I will figure something out. Hey Raffa is there a quad class if i decide to bring the trx??

JohnR.
12-24-2010, 08:28 AM
None of the owners have given an answer to the one realtor. The other day they gave me the info for the guy who we rented from last time, I emailed him and got nothing. Gonna call him today. The other realtor only has one house, its only for 6 people, and its on the east side of the lake. If I can't get a hold of someone soon I'm going to have to book the one across the lake.

John

cattle-dog
12-24-2010, 09:02 AM
i am staying at a friends a short drive from raffas so i dont need a place to stay, Cattledog

Bryan Raffa
12-24-2010, 09:29 AM
try this one? http://www.findrentals.com/59809.html

best bet is to call them right up!

look through here also http://conesuslakerental.com/

JohnR.
12-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I have actually been in contact with the place that is listing that property and it was on my list but for some reason I took it off. I'll email the lady I've been dealing with to see what she says. The second place (Conesus Lake Rentals) is the one that can't get me an answer on the 3 other ones I've been asking about. Why do people list a house as being for rent when they aren't going to bother responding to requests to rent it? :crazy:

Got a new toy today to bring along. Remember what you said about "go big or go home", I think I'm going pretty big. YAMAHONDAMAN

John

aldochina
12-24-2010, 05:50 PM
keep me posted john if your looking for guys to split with. thanks

Bryan Raffa
12-24-2010, 06:00 PM
John,, remember that some places are summer rentals only it sucks they run the same ad year round!!

riverrat
12-24-2010, 06:03 PM
This will be a boring thread for sure.

JohnR.
12-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Aldo,

We might have some space. Drop me a line in a week or two.

Bryan,

It looks like we've got a place, the owner confirmed its available and I told the realtor we want it. The biggest problem was owners not even bothering to respond but we did run into a few cases of "we winterized the house" as well as people that rented it for the entire winter.

Are there any snowmobile trails around that we can hit up?

John

Bryan Raffa
12-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Aldo,

We might have some space. Drop me a line in a week or two.

Bryan,

It looks like we've got a place, the owner confirmed its available and I told the realtor we want it. The biggest problem was owners not even bothering to respond but we did run into a few cases of "we winterized the house" as well as people that rented it for the entire winter.

Are there any snowmobile trails around that we can hit up?

John

you got the place on the other side of the point... C@@L!! sadly no sled trails ,, that has a long down hill driveway and a pretty big parkin spot,,that driveway gets a lot of traffic,, so check it out before you pull the big trailer down in ,, it may be icy..

JohnR.
12-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Yup. It looked that way from the one pic. Gonna bring the plow quad and some salt. Maybe if you have time a day or two before you could make a couple of swipes with trailprotrailpro quad.

Bryan Raffa
12-25-2010, 10:58 AM
its a shared driveway with other houses ,, so it gets plowed..

JohnR.
12-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Cool. I'm hoping we can just park the truck/trailer and not move it again until we leave. We should be up Friday night this year, getting up so early on Saturday then trying to make it through a busy day is too much. A few of us are coming up that night.

brapp
12-25-2010, 11:20 AM
i ahve to see what my work schedule is like btu the atc is almost ready need to get it back from havign a lowering link built. and the zilla is complete and runing also, and the trx needs studds and jettign or i may just ride the cooler around dunno.

Bryan Raffa
12-26-2010, 11:45 AM
wheres the tecate 500.. you should have brought that up early so I could have got it going! you and mik6 will be rideing the cooler....

John you will be able to unload right at your house and ride around the point. most cottage's have no access to the lake.. then again most have NO parking also!

Bryan Raffa
12-26-2010, 11:46 AM
This will be a boring thread for sure.

:lol::lol::lol:

brapp
12-26-2010, 12:00 PM
the tecate is a high hope and dream as of right now but the r is ready just swap tires and put int he drop link and want to find a 10 inch front rim somehow somewhere!!

MIK6
12-27-2010, 03:15 PM
HEY!! im not planing on dumping my girl durring icefest this year!! Ill be there!!

MIK6 / Mike

Bryan Raffa
12-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Holy crap!!!! I mention a COOLER and he comes out of HIDEING!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get them parts yet??????????

Kintore
12-27-2010, 10:07 PM
HEY!! im not planing on dumping my girl durring icefest this year!! Ill be there!!

MIK6 / Mike

Cant wait brotha! bud lights?
Im 21 Now :)

johnny's X
12-28-2010, 08:31 PM
well kintore me and you drinking on the ice again this year. I have a 70 and a zinger for some real racing

JohnR.
12-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Got the house locked in. Only gotta stagger about 500 feet from Raffa's to get home. LOL!

johnny's X
12-28-2010, 09:49 PM
what is the address John? I would like to rent one close by also. Let me know who you went through and maybe they have a listing with something close.

JohnR.
12-28-2010, 10:04 PM
The places in this thread. Conesus Rentals was one and Finger Lakes Premier Properties was the other. Its slim pickings up there for some reason, several owners the realtor contacted about renting a place never replied and others were rented for the entire winter season. You want to look at the South West section of the lake and the closer to Sutton Point (north or south) the better. Conesus Rentals seems to have a better selection but the problem is with them getting a hold of the owners of the properties. Google Maps is your friend on this one. :)

John

brapp
12-28-2010, 11:17 PM
i'm workign now so i should ahve a couple hundred in my pockets to put torward wherever i can crash. and i may be bringing an old friend from back in the day who used to race years ago if its alright.

Tri-ZNate
12-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Looks like I'll have a 350x for the races too. How many trikes can fit in a 8ft bed without stacking them? :lol:

sbjones73
12-29-2010, 07:46 PM
make sure to post up many many vids of racing at trikes etc. i love watching your guys vids!!!!!! try and get pics of the trikes and the guys they belong to. !!!!!!!!!!

thanks, be safe and have a great time!!!!!!!!

ChrisD
12-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey Kintore, are we going to see your R out there this year?

Bryan Raffa
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM
make sure to post up many many vids of racing at trikes etc. i love watching your guys vids!!!!!! try and get pics of the trikes and the guys they belong to. !!!!!!!!!!

thanks, be safe and have a great time!!!!!!!!

Rosco! and Anothony did a great job captureing vid last year.. hope he does the same this year.. such a great group of racers! many newbies this year to school! glad I got a big bore and fresh tires and studs... I think I may dream the track layout for 2011 tonight...:D

Bryan Raffa
12-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Looks like I'll have a 350x for the races too. How many trikes can fit in a 8ft bed without stacking them? :lol:

you Buy JohnR's??????

Tri-ZNate
12-29-2010, 09:31 PM
you Buy JohnR's??????

Yeah, gonna pick it up Saturday. I have all new cosmetics to throw on it from my last one :naughty:

JohnR.
12-29-2010, 10:03 PM
If you put a good set of tires on it you should be able to grab the 4 stroke class without too much trouble unless someone comes with something crazy.

Bryan Raffa
12-29-2010, 10:30 PM
If you put a good set of tires on it you should be able to grab the 4 stroke class without too much trouble unless someone comes with something crazy.

oh shut up dont tell him that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tri-ZNate
12-29-2010, 10:34 PM
I have a new set of razrs :D

JohnR.
12-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Set it up and put me on it, I'll grab a trophy with that sumbish. :)

bigred44
12-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Hoping to be able to get a place close by. I'll be getting in contact with the realtors/ renters next week.

John, did you pay full price up front or just put some money down to reserve a house? Did they do a credit check or anything like that? I should be good either way, just curious.

JohnR.
12-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I used Conesus Rentals and they charge a $60 reservation fee that does not count toward the fee for the house. The owner I am dealing with wants a $200 security deposit (for damages) now and the money for the house one month before the rental actually happens. if you return the house undamaged you will get your $200 back.

Tri-ZNate
12-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Set it up and put me on it, I'll grab a trophy with that sumbish. :)

You just talked smack so I guess I have to :lol:. You like more grip than slip for racing correct? I have a pond that I can hopefully set the bike up on

JohnR.
12-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Yup. You gotta put the power down. Watch someone show up with a TRX450R powered trike now that I said that. :lol: You gotta do it with real studs and stuff though. Not much to setting it up, lower it and bolt on studded tires.

John

Tri-ZNate
12-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Sheet metal screws are real, right? :Bounce

JohnR.
12-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Maybe if you're playing little league. :rolleyes:

brapp
12-30-2010, 10:33 PM
its ok i dunno what i am even doing yet lol

brapp
12-30-2010, 10:36 PM
i have a gsxr750 and a extra tecateroller hehehehehe

JohnR.
01-01-2011, 10:02 AM
brapp + gixxer powered Tecate = I stay FAR away from wherever he is! :crazy::lol:

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2011, 10:39 AM
brapp + gixxer powered Tecate = I stay FAR away from wherever he is! :crazy::lol:

Captain Cobble...:lol:

brapp
01-01-2011, 10:58 PM
how about i just throw the screws in the gsxr 750 lmao

ChrisD
01-02-2011, 10:30 PM
"That's what I'm talking about".....I think you would win the open class!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8wwWR73m0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJJn3m9WWZA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPQ4YPndCvo&feature=related

Although....I have to agree with John...keep me far away from that!!! I might want to try it!

bigred44
01-03-2011, 03:51 PM
After looking at the house rentals online and my bank account, i think we are just getting a hotel room close by. Planning on coming up Saturday morning and heading out Sunday evening i think.

Lil Earl
01-03-2011, 03:58 PM
what's ice fest? sorry, but this is the first i heard of it.

JohnR.
01-03-2011, 06:39 PM
That's like going to New Orleans and asking what Mardi Gras is. :) Do a little reading around here about the ones that have gone on in the past and you'll understand.

Bryan Raffa
01-03-2011, 06:56 PM
After looking at the house rentals online and my bank account, i think we are just getting a hotel room close by. Planning on coming up Saturday morning and heading out Sunday evening i think.

your bike are safe here overnight. they might be out of gas in the morning.. LOL!

bigred44
01-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks Bryan. You must have read my mind. I was going to ask you and make sure you had enough room to store 3 trikes, 2 quads, and possibly a dirtbike overnight.

aldochina
01-03-2011, 07:50 PM
thanks too John r's dilligent leg work i now have a place to stay!! cant wait!! thanks a million!!

CRAZY70MAN
01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
anymore room in any house rentals and or hotel rooms?? Anyone?? Got plenty of cash, ain't drivin' though once I am there.....:drool:;) Heck.....I will sleep on a cot if needed.

Bryan Raffa
01-04-2011, 09:57 PM
just you andy?... Nate needs a cluddle partner...:D

CRAZY70MAN
01-04-2011, 10:40 PM
man dude....that hurt...:( lol:lol: Pm sent, thanks.

JohnR.
01-04-2011, 10:57 PM
I might have a spot. Right now I've got 2 open spots and 2 people who are interested. I should have a deposit from whichever ones are serious by early next week but if not the spots are still fair game. PM me for details.

John

Bryan Raffa
01-04-2011, 11:16 PM
andy is taken care of... john so your two spots are open still....

brapp
01-05-2011, 12:26 PM
i just gotta play it by ear i guess.

atctim
01-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Hey Raffa - want me to bring my 250 Recon with plow for Icefest prep / track maintenance? She is barb-chained and runs great on ice! I thought we could use her for running errands as well as a mobile cooler hauler.

Bryan Raffa
01-05-2011, 09:05 PM
the more plows the better, you shure you got room?

its good to know there will be 4-5 plows here..my lord does that help. bring easy ups also if ya got any

JohnR.
01-05-2011, 09:19 PM
If there's going to be an abundance of plows there I might leave my 4x4 home if space gets tight. Just nice to have the option.

John

Bryan Raffa
01-05-2011, 09:22 PM
If there's going to be an abundance of plows there I might leave my 4x4 home if space gets tight. Just nice to have the option.

John

just thinkin it would be faster to clean off a big track... insted of me plowing the whole time....

ChrisD
01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
I would love to bring out the 250sx with the plow, but can't fit it on my trailer with the other bikes. Only fitting that we have a 3 wheeler out there to plow. If I can figure out a way to get all of the equipment out there, I will.

Bryan Raffa
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I think were good chris!

brapp
01-06-2011, 02:28 PM
i just hope and pray i have a decent trailer to make the trip or i will be sol when i cant make it up there with only one bike.

Bryan Raffa
01-06-2011, 08:20 PM
i just hope and pray i have a decent trailer to make the trip or i will be sol when i cant make it up there with only one bike.

you got a month ,, lets go,,, quit whineing!

Tri-ZNate
01-06-2011, 08:37 PM
I have a 10'x10' easy up I'll remember to bring and 10lb of deer dogs :D

CRAZY70MAN
01-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Raffa.....got the .750 studs for the 150. Let the studding begin!! You say ya' got enough plow trikes???? Let me know....I am in for sure, could throw the 200es plowmaster in the trailer if needed. Otherwise gonna bring nitro 150 and prolly 350x and maybe 250sx cruiser? Can't wait to hammer down those Yuengling's in the fresh New York air!! Won'tforget your zinger parts..thanks man.

Meat-BoX
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
99% chance I will be there. Tecate is almost all set. Just need to get this coolant leak in the motor fixed. If its a easy fix I will definatly be there. If not I may just show up to hang out with the group and drink beers.Will be down for pitching in on a rental house. Anybody close to Syracuse that needs a ride, that will make it a little cheaper for gas so we can buy more beer weeeeee If there is anyone going in on a rental house, please P.M. me so I can make arrangements and get the money saved. I need a bed and warmth. Especially after that idiot cut in front of me on my bike this summer and sent me flying.

brapp
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
well once truck is fixed i am gonna buy a good used trailer so shouldnt be an issue

brapp
01-07-2011, 05:50 PM
now just tryign to find a jes for the 250r, and get the sled backtogether and does anyone know what tires to sgtudd up for the gsxr??

Bryan Raffa
01-08-2011, 09:34 AM
FYI! The lake froze over last night ,, and is now protected from the wind! 20's all week and low's in the teens!!! Git it Raggg!

JohnR.
01-08-2011, 01:26 PM
well once truck is fixed i am gonna buy a good used trailer so shouldnt be an issue

I have a 6.5x14.5 I'm looking to sell. PM me if you're interested. I need a snowmobile trailer.

John

brapp
01-09-2011, 02:52 AM
what kinda trailer? i was lookign more along the lines of a equipment trailer with a gooseneck and dual axles heavy enough to haul skidsteer or excavator on it.

Bryan Raffa
01-09-2011, 09:14 PM
I have TF 2011 raffle tickets here if you want some Pm,, me I will set them aside,, I have 001-040 and 10 are spoken for,, I may need to get some more from john..lol

jeswinehart
01-09-2011, 09:18 PM
113444You just let me know Bryan and more will be on the way.

Bryan Raffa
01-09-2011, 09:29 PM
thank you John!! 15 sold already!

Tri-ZNate
01-09-2011, 09:30 PM
everyone is catchin that saki fever

Gag_Halfront
01-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Hey, Raffa! Please set 2 raffle trike tix aside for me. :D

I'm SO looking forward to this! Hoping we can still get a hotel room.

Can we do anything to help with food or anything like that?

Bryan Raffa
01-10-2011, 11:18 PM
27 out of 40 reserved... the lake is frozen and snow covered.. in it's fetus stage,,, this morining it was spider webed cracked across the whole lake , cracking , melting the snow , makeing it stronger... I would think by this weekend it would be a few inches.. we'll see...

JohnR.
01-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Its crazy that all the way up there the lake isn't safe and the lake down here which is a similar size will probably be 100% this weekend. We were out on the shallow end of it last weekend and it was 10" thick down there. The big trailer sold today, on the hunt for a 4 place enclosed snowmobile one, lots of room for trikes in one of them suckers.

John

brapp
01-11-2011, 12:42 PM
hey raffa woudl it be ok if i brought a co worker with his 250r, and a old friend with her trx250r if we just came upf or the day?

oldskool83
01-11-2011, 12:45 PM
pics of the raffle trike?

Tri-ZNate
01-11-2011, 03:32 PM
pics of the raffle trike?

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?48191-TrikeFest-Trike-Raffle.-The-Official-Thread.....&p=956325#post956325

kiser
01-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey Raffa save me a ticket for the raffle trike! Man im looking forward to this race!! Iv never raced on ice before. Im getting one of my stock 350s ready. My buddy is slamming the suspention for me. Just need to stud the tires and get the forks and shock put on and im ready. Can i run the studded and the unstudded class's if i bring extra tires?

Bryan Raffa
01-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey Raffa save me a ticket for the raffle trike! Man im looking forward to this race!! Iv never raced on ice before. Im getting one of my stock 350s ready. My buddy is slamming the suspention for me. Just need to stud the tires and get the forks and shock put on and im ready. Can i run the studded and the unstudded class's if i bring extra tires?

you want one ticket or 5 for 20... I got 8 tickets left... I gotta get more WHOOOT! yes.. you can if you swap tires,,, but your not gonna like it LOL!

BRAPP yes but tell them its $25 for saterday to race and eat....

Bryan Raffa
01-11-2011, 08:14 PM
all 40 sold,, Gotta get more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you freakin Animals!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiser Im holdin 5 for you!

and its snowin hard out right now ,, callin for a few " in the next day,,,....put some pressure on the ice ,, crack it ,, melt and re freeze,,,couldnt ask for more perfict temps...

cattle-dog
01-11-2011, 10:17 PM
nice cant wait , ordered my ice crews picked up a spare front tire and rim to do for the front, going to do a set of razors for the back, getting excited, cattledog

brapp
01-11-2011, 10:31 PM
ok well if all works out and she can take a break off anyone who knows anythign abotu atv racing in the 90's will be drueling and fyi its someone faster then me by a long shot!! and the 25 for the day shouldnt be bad.

JohnR.
01-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Somebody's been a grinding on something.:naughty: Waiting for a couple of bearings I overlooked when placing the order last spring and we're gonna assemble the bottom end while the cylinder is out getting re-plated. It just might be done in time.:D

John

Bryan Raffa
01-11-2011, 10:55 PM
He he he... 300 all bolted up ,, inverts tomorrow... ,, then the rear end....:twisted:

JohnR.
01-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Mine's just a bitty 250 but it will hold its own in the 250 class. Gonna do Team Green proud I hope. If it ran as good as it did with the huge grooves in the piston that was in it, just imagine with a fresh piston and some mid range porting. New tires and studs are just waiting to be put together too. :beer

Tri-ZNate
01-11-2011, 11:55 PM
If it ran as good as it did with the huge grooves in the piston that was in it, just imagine with a fresh piston and some mid range porting.

Grooves=blowby=less compression=easier rotation= quicker revs. Its all science bro :lol:

atctim
01-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Hey Raffa.....what class will I be running on my 450? do you have an open class?

Bryan Raffa
01-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey Raffa.....what class will I be running on my 450? do you have an open class?

ya big bore/open class.. Nate that chit's funny.... I still got the 250 trail bike with a fresh topend on it and a new axle:lol:...havent rode it since the hillclimb this summmer...

aldochina
01-12-2011, 01:15 AM
you guys are animals!! Like the choice of brew John, i been crushing that lately.

CRAZY70MAN
01-13-2011, 08:16 PM
4th Annual ICEFEST!

The dates this year are Febuary 19th, 20th,21st President's Day weekend again ,, 3 day weeekend..:Bounce

PUTTING A BIG STRESS ON HAVEING YOUR BIKE READY TO GO,,NO MORE WRENCHIN UP TOP IN THE DRIVEWAY..THE EVENT IS GETTING TO BIG TO LEAVE MY STUFF WIDE OPEN,,, UP TOP WILL BE ON LOCKDOWN ,,MISSING A FEW TOOLS FROM LAST YEAR.. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FROM THIS POST TO GET YOUR STUFF READY!

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR ,NO BIKES ON THE ROAD OR DRIVEWAY...USE THE GRASS AND DESIGNATED TRAIL TO THE LAKE.

CLASSES THIS YEAR
4 stroke
open
mini
unstudded
bikes
Quad

Welcome all past Racers :beer

wanted to get the dates out there do you can plan NOW!:D WTF where is the unstudded aircooled 440 and under sled class drag races???:lol::lol: Can I run my fury in the open class 2 pipes a screamin?? lol:lock:

Bryan Raffa
01-13-2011, 10:27 PM
yep,, right out in the middle of the lake...LOL

Tri-ZNate
01-13-2011, 10:34 PM
I'll have 2 70s there if someone wants to compete in the mini class

Bryan Raffa
01-15-2011, 12:14 AM
4th annual icefest!

the dates this year are february 19th, 20th,21st president's day weekend again ,, 3 day weeekend..:bounce

putting a big stress on having your bike ready to go,,no more wrenching up top in the driveway..the event is getting to big to leave my stuff wide open,,, up top will be on lock down ,,missing a few tools from last year.. You have plenty of time from this post to get your stuff ready!

Just like last year ,no bikes on the road or driveway...use the grass and designated trail to the lake.

Classes this year
4 stroke
open
mini
unstudded
bikes
quad

welcome all past racers :beer

wanted to get the dates out there do you can plan now!:d

bring a bag of chips or something sweet for the snack table ,, it's boyd's ,, stay out of my cooler....lol

$30 for the weekend,,,,,, $15 for one day
covers racing and food,, check in at the table when you get here
-sat lunch
2 soup's and rolls
-sat dinner
ham
potatoes
corn
ziti
rolls
-sunday breakfast
continental
-lunch sunday
chili or goulash
ham sandwich
-dinner sunday
burger, hots, deer hots,
mac salad
baked beans
-monday breakfast
is the monster breakfast sandwich

each class get a warm up 1 warm up lap before the start of each class practice 10am racing start 2pm saturday sharp![/size

sunday practice at 10am racing at 1pm [size="4"]sharp!
i will have two tracks again.. One road coarse and one oval. Road coarse saturday and oval sunday..

Please have your bike ready.. Bring your own tools! I have air!

update!!!!!!! Ice report tomorrow!

Tri-ZNate
01-15-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm gettin pumped :Bounce

kiser
01-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Yea ill take 5 tickets Raffa!! Thanks!!

CRAZY70MAN
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM
got another 500 kold kutters on the way as we speak!!! Keep the Yuengling hidden Raffa! lol mmmmmmmmmm..........mmmmmmm...good

brapp
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
i am thinkin abotu just bringin somethign to cruise around on and drink

trikes4life
01-16-2011, 06:00 PM
I live just 20 mins away and i have yet to still stop in check this event out. that bike of Raffa's holds a reputation on that lake.

aldochina
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
not sure if i missed it, but whats the word on registrations on that lake?? need em or not??

Kintore
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
I'll have 2 70s there if someone wants to compete in the mini class

DUDE! Im all over this like stink on chit

Cant wait to have some PBR's with a brotha!

Tri-ZNate
01-17-2011, 01:00 AM

Cant wait to have some PBR's with a brotha!

Sounds good
PBR, Yuengling, and Blue Moon. I hope we make it through the weekend

Where's that ice report?

JohnR.
01-17-2011, 02:47 PM
not sure if i missed it, but whats the word on registrations on that lake?? need em or not??

You're supposed to have them, I think I might have been one of two or three people that had their stuff reg'd in the past. LOL. One less thing for the po po to hassle me for when I'm riding the lake around here.

Bryan Raffa
01-17-2011, 07:09 PM

you got it thats good but not necessary!

CRAZY70MAN
01-18-2011, 09:09 AM
ice ice baby..do do do do do do do do.... vanilla...........ice ice baby....................rollin'.............on my 7.0.........ha. What's the report Raffa??? Gettin' sweaty palms!! Gonna get cold as sh*t here this weekend, your neck of the woods??

Meat-BoX
01-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Freezing up here in Central N.Y. for the last 2 weeks. Hasnt hit 30 degrees here in almost a week. Im sure the ice is getting good and thick. I will be out on Oneida lake this weekend. 100 Miles or so east of raffas. Its a shallow lake, about 30' deep at the most. The bays freeze over real good 1st. If this lake is good then im sure Raffas will be good to go also.

CRAZY70MAN
01-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Only a true first time Icefester would steal his front tire to stud off his 87 200x:lol::lock: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_PA120035.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=PA120035.jpg) Man Raffa.....both my garages are tore the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up gettin' everything ready. Rest of my studs still not here....got the nitro 150 some fresh oil, 350x front tire off, robbed the 87 200x front and yanked my fury snowmobile motor out again:( broke another motor mount. Lookin' for some 18's for the 350x...9" of course, rubber only. I can not wait to meet some more people and crush Yuenglings:lock::lock: Would I get in trouble if I bring the sled, do I need any special permits and would it draw the popo's attn?? Is there po po?? http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_PA120038.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=PA120038.jpg) P.s Anyone need any extra 70's to ride??? Got a few if needed. Let me know.. Got a stocker and a 90cc with some kickarss tires on it.

Bryan Raffa
01-18-2011, 10:06 PM
andy,, you all good buddy!

it's absoute pouring rain out,, almost all the snow is melted on the ice ,, by morning I'm shure it will be,,, GOING DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS TOMORROW!!! Natures Zamboni has arrived,,, single digits in the lows after saterday.....even more stoked!

CRAZY70MAN
01-18-2011, 11:09 PM
andy,, you all good buddy!

it's absoute pouring rain out,, almost all the snow is melted on the ice ,, by morning I'm shure it will be,,, GOING DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS TOMORROW!!! Natures Zamboni has arrived,,, single digits in the lows after saterday.....even more stoked!

booooooiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!! lol :lock::lock::lock:

Tri-Z 250
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
^^Good to see the 3fifty Xer getting some needed seat time, goodtimes!

bigred44
01-19-2011, 10:01 AM
See that a couple people are offering up their 70's to ride (Nate + Andy). I would love to give it a try in the mini class if some one doesn't mind. I've never rode a 70 before and have acutally been keeping my eye out for one as a campsite cruiser. If anyone has one for sale that they could bring along let me know.
-Brian

JohnR.
01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Can I put my daughters 90cc mini quad in the 70 class? Since its not a trike I won't accept anything if I do well, just going out there for the fun of it.

MIK6
01-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Hey JohnR... If i get alittle tipsy you can run my 88cc 70 w/ the manual clutch!!

MIK6 / Mike

JohnR.
01-19-2011, 04:19 PM
You got it!

Bryan Raffa
01-19-2011, 08:24 PM
is everyone running studs in the mini right ,, I think Ill make the the Unstudded class open class..

I only have 5 classes for tropheys ,, 250, 4 stroke,Open class,Mini, Unstudded......bike and quad no tropheys

JohnR.
01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Might as well. Its not really about the power so why not let everyone have a go at it? If I get a chance to pick up a battery for my 125M. I'll put that thing in there and give it a whirl. Had a lot of fun in it on my X last year until I hot dogged and blew the race.

CRAZY70MAN
01-19-2011, 09:27 PM
See that a couple people are offering up their 70's to ride (Nate + Andy). I would love to give it a try in the mini class if some one doesn't mind. I've never rode a 70 before and have acutally been keeping my eye out for one as a campsite cruiser. If anyone has one for sale that they could bring along let me know.
-Brian

I will bring my 90cc friday night warrior atc70 for ya. I may not have any studs for it though? So mini class is studded only Raffa or maybe one small unstudded mini class minus the trophy???? Either way, I will bring it for an extra.

Bryan Raffa
01-19-2011, 09:44 PM
I will bring my 90cc friday night warrior atc70 for ya. I may not have any studs for it though? So mini class is studded only Raffa or maybe one small unstudded mini class minus the trophy???? Either way, I will bring it for an extra.

the general unstudded class you could run that ...

Gag_Halfront
01-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Well, y'all in the unstudded class are gonna get a lucky break. The reigning champion, the battle trike, will not be in attendance. Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to make it. Raffa, I'll still take the raffle tix though. PM me. I can paypal, mail a check, whatever you want to do.

Gag_Halfront
01-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Hey JohnR... If i get alittle tipsy you can run my 88cc 70 w/ the manual clutch!!

MIK6 / Mike

You? Get tipsy? What are the chances? :D

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Raffa, My 140 will be studded and the extra 70 will be rubber. I'm game for anything

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Dang ,,, big bore MINI? LOL!

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 12:36 AM
Careful with the wording. I dont wanna get shoved into the open class :lol:

brapp
01-20-2011, 01:20 AM
does the 86 125 classify as a mini?

aldochina
01-20-2011, 01:25 AM
i doubt i can get the 70 ready in time, but theres always hope!! I'm certainly game to rip a loner if mine is not ready!! lol. inside a month now guys!!

tri-Z ripper
01-20-2011, 02:27 AM
im saving pennies and cans to be able to get out there lol going to be great im sure. Raffa any hotels near by? my girls prego so wanna make sure she got a comfy bed

Meat-BoX
01-20-2011, 05:20 AM
I never rode a mini like yours. I had my stock Zinger but from what I gather some of your minis will give my Tecate a run LoL. I want to ride one of those. Maybe someone will let me see what these little beasts are all about. It takes Mik6 about a 30 pack to get just a little tipsy LoL A 6 pack for me. Looks like the Tecate is in top form at the moment, although its outdoors freezing at the moment. Now that its together I have no room indoors to keep it. I guess I can take the wheels off and bring it in the house after I ride it every time. Pain in the ass but better than being frozen or stolen. The only thing is jetting which I know nothing about, maybe some of the guys can help and educate me on that. As you can tell it 4 am and I just got 2 hours of sleep and am in a good amount of pain. I need a spot to sleep. Any updates on a place to sleep for my crippled ass? If anyone is renting a spot please let me know so I can get some money together and pitch in. Really looking forward to hitting the ice with you all and meeting old and new friends.

CRAZY70MAN
01-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Careful with the wording. I dont wanna get shoved into the open class :lol:

lol....:lol:......exactly!!:lol:

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Meat-Box, You've never riden a Big motor 70 and I have never ridden a tecate. Hmmmm maybe we can work something out ;)

cattle-dog
01-20-2011, 07:15 PM
bryan my honda parts guy who is a partner in lock city cycle wants to come down for a day and watch us guys and was wondering if he could bring his old ice racing bike its a honda 450 street bike converted with mx forks and a bunch of cool stuff,he just wants to ride around the track a couple times so i told him i would ask. he built it back in the 80s

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 07:17 PM
does the 86 125 classify as a mini?

Like i said before ,,,the class is for smaller, in size bikes,, if you wanna studd your tires and you think you can compete with a 150 nitro bike,, then I dont see why not,,,,,,, I would have thought you would wanna run that in the unstudded?

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 07:20 PM
bryan my honda parts guy who is a partner in lock city cycle wants to come down for a day and watch us guys and was wondering if he could bring his old ice racing bike its a honda 450 street bike converted with mx forks and a bunch of cool stuff,he just wants to ride around the track a couple times so i told him i would ask.

Why, yes ,,I dont see why not..:D

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 07:33 PM
just so you guys know,, Brett Driscoll is currently workin on the shirts,,, and the tropheys have been orderd today!

I have just got more trike fest raffel tickets I got 41-89 $5 ea or 5 for $20,,, be the first to get tickets!!!

Im not shure what ill use for toppers... maybe a quad:rolleyes:

CRAZY70MAN
01-20-2011, 07:45 PM
just so you guys know,, Brett Driscoll is currently workin on the shirts,,, and the tropheys have been orderd today!

I have just got more trike fest raffel tickets I got 41-89 $5 ea or 5 for $20,,, be the first to get tickets!!!

Im not shure what ill use for toppers... maybe a quad:rolleyes: 5 tickets for me Raffa please. If I would be so blessed and lucky to get my hands on a trophy and it had a quad topper.......I would snap a wheel off that biotch so fast to make it a trike your head would spin!! :lol:lol good one.........still waiting on more studs??????:rolleyes::rolleyes: How is the plow situation by the way????Enough??

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Who wants to see the artwork for the shirt's this year???????:naughty:

CRAZY70MAN
01-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Who wants to see the artwork for the shirt's this year???????:naughty: oh me me me me!!!!!:naughty::lock::welcome:

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 09:08 PM
come on who wants to SEE IT?:Bounce

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 09:40 PM
X owner :lol:

I hope there is at least one fat guy size

CRAZY70MAN
01-20-2011, 10:14 PM
come on who wants to SEE IT?:Bounce me me me...........come on Bryan......gotta go to bed!! Don't make me have dreams of what the shirt looks like.lol How much are they?? How many do you have and or can we get??? Show us the goods....

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM
X owner :lol:

I hope there is at least one fat guy size

I got 3 XXL,, as I thought of you!

there BLACK this year...:naughty: the logo on the bottom will be on the front.;) ....:drool:

trizilla
01-20-2011, 10:33 PM

Im not shure what ill use for toppers... maybe a quad:rolleyes:

did you get them trophies from Sal's or the trophy showcase??

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 10:46 PM
cindy at trophey showcase...

ChrisD
01-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Nice job on the shirts!!! That is a great picture, with all the makes fighting it out. THAT is the way it's supposed to be. Sweet!

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 11:25 PM
I got 3 XXL,, as I thought of you!

there BLACK this year...:naughty: the logo on the bottom will be on the front.;) ....:drool:

Very Cool. How many people do you think are comming this year?

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Nice job on the shirts!!! That is a great picture, with all the makes fighting it out. THAT is the way it's supposed to be. Sweet!

:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Bryan Raffa
01-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Very Cool. How many people do you think are comming this year?

10.....:wondering.....................:lol:

Tri-ZNate
01-20-2011, 11:43 PM
So I dont have to bring 10lbs of Japaleno and cheese deer dogs then? :wondering

MIK6
01-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Raffa.. the shirts are HOT as HELL!!
Nate.. you can take a rip on my 87 T3 any time you want brother!!
Gary.. same offer stands for you on my 88cc 70!! its not looking like the 125 will be ready...

MIK6 / Mike

cattle-dog
01-21-2011, 09:09 AM
nice shirts!!! i am in for two,

CRAZY70MAN
01-21-2011, 08:34 PM
how much are the shirts Raffa????

Bryan Raffa
01-21-2011, 08:52 PM
how much are the shirts Raffa????

$15ea or 2 for $25

tri-Z ripper
01-21-2011, 08:57 PM
sick just plain sick love the T-shirt and the trophy idea! looking forward to coming out Raffa

Bryan Raffa
01-21-2011, 09:04 PM
sick just plain sick love the T-shirt and the trophy idea! looking forward to coming out Raffa

lookin forward to you comeing down!

CRAZY70MAN
01-21-2011, 09:05 PM
$15ea or 2 for $25 Do we have to reserve them??? If so save me two xl size and add it to my bill!!;);):lock: Do you have an extra spot where my tropy will be safe to sit for the weekend?:wondering:lol::naughty: Just in case Kiser tries to take it ??:lol::lol:

Tri-ZNate
01-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Do you have an extra spot where my tropy will be safe to sit for the weekend?:wondering:lol::naughty: Just in case Kiser tries to take it ??:lol::lol:

He is the least of your worries :naughty:

atvnut
01-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Sweet shirts bryan! Can you put me down for 2 large? Thanks!

TommyBoy1971
01-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Raffa,
I'll take 2 xl t-shirts and 10 tickets. Hopefully I will be back in the states by the 10th or so, I may be able to make it. I'll bring the tecate and maybe the 350x for unstudded, don't think I will have time to stu anything. Not sure if my TPC will be done in time:(. Whats the paypal info for the shirts and tickets? And what is your address where the race is going to be held? Thanks!
Tom

Bryan Raffa
01-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Im not pre-ordering any shirts .. its simpley too much to keep track of at this time.. Jack the majorty of shirts are XL but I did get some large,,,

note to everyone driveing
when you park up on the road make shure your truck and trailer are over the white line.. it's a very busy road,,, thank you!

you can unload on the road in front of my house, Then Park I will have the grass area marked out to get to the lake,, no studs on the driveway,Bikes are safe at my house overnight.

Bryan Raffa
01-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Tom Pm sent ,, and Im not set up for paypal.. but if you contact John http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member.php?136-jeswinehart
He Handles the tickets , if you wanna do it that way..

fabiodriven
01-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Count Big Mike and myself in. TecateDan may come as well.

Tri-ZNate
01-23-2011, 12:41 AM

Bad news brother, I sold my stock 70 today to a friend. 1 down but I'm sure there will be more

brapp
01-23-2011, 01:11 AM
raffa if for soem reason i cant make it can you make sure to save a shirt or 2 for me in xl

tri-Z ripper
01-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Alright Fabio glad to see you are headed out! we must get together and Convoy!

riverrat
01-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Must.....go.......to.........icefest........

riverrat
01-26-2011, 02:43 PM
FYI, road races are supposed to be run clockwise......

Bryan Raffa
01-26-2011, 09:38 PM
FYI, road races are supposed to be run clockwise......

I have always run races clockwise.....

JohnR.
01-26-2011, 09:44 PM
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that we ran all counterclockwise last year.

John

riverrat
01-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I have always run races clockwise.....

You know I love you like a brother, but I think the last two years we ran CC. I am surprised I didn't think about it until now, being that I do both kinds of racing for years and years. Let's go to the video tape...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZXun4PMf4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKoM-DFeXw

:)