PDA

View Full Version : 2 new quads, Pics

Mr_RPM
10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
My 1986 Yamaha moto4 80. it is a blast, since theres no suspension you can just rail around turns and drift around the yard and have so much fun that keeps you smiling all day. still has original stickers and everything. looks and feels new.

1999 Honda foreman 450es. 1900 miles on it, she has been beat on but at this point all it needs is new tires and a front right rim. Its surprisingly fast for what it is, a total tank for taking out trees to make new trails. i love it and it runs like a...well Honda. Traded it for the 490 from some punk. these pics are from when we first got it, we have since fixed her up.

the woods picture is in my back yard, i have about 1/4 mile of 1 gear trails back there.
the picture off all the machines is our barn, mostly filled with other peoples stuff we are fixing. that 300 up front needed a cylinoid for example.

inv3ctiv3
10-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Awesome! I had one of those moto-4's when I was a kid it was my first quad! I loved that thing and wish I never sold it..... :( It was red just like that too.