PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see "How it's made" last night? Polaris trike?

tri again
10-10-2010, 03:41 AM
I only caught a few seconds but I swear the closing screen showed the quad they just made and a polaris trike sitting to the left of it.

They seemed to avoid the reasons except to mention evolution of the species.

Wish I saw the whole show.

Dirtcrasher
10-10-2010, 05:32 PM
It's been on a few times, I never saw the trike though. Start?middle? end? I'll DVR it next time :D

Different topic but as I was going down my road I saw a man at his mail box (house is 600' back) and he had a John Deere trike (4 back wheels though). And a house I could throw a rock at "supposedly" has a 2000$ engine in an 85 200X. I tried to get it 6 years ago, still outside and in the weather...................

Sorry for the OT, just me ramblin in the amazement as to how close trikes can be to you. I thought I was the only guy for a few square miles.

tri again
10-10-2010, 06:41 PM
It's been on a few times, I never saw the trike though. Start?middle? end? I'll DVR it next time :D

Different topic but as I was going down my road I saw a man at his mail box (house is 600' back) and he had a John Deere trike (4 back wheels though). And a house I could throw a rock at "supposedly" has a 2000$ engine in an 85 200X. I tried to get it 6 years ago, still outside and in the weather...................

Sorry for the OT, just me ramblin in the amazement as to how close trikes can be to you. I thought I was the only guy for a few square miles.

GF screamed that they mentioned trike at the beginning of the show, went on to build the quad and by the time I got out from under my truck, I saw the closing screen at the very end of the show and they had a Polaris trike sitting to the left of the quad they just assembled, during the closing credits.

Yea, I 'found' a trike in the front yard .

Dead ones laying around can be like duck decoys.

They seem to attract wounded ones.

Guess I'll find out which neighbor needed it to find a new home sooner or later.

The only thing that looks usable is the plastic tank (200s) and maybe front forks.

It was wrapped so nicely in plastic that the only place there was moisture on a sunny day was UNDER the Plastic!!

The thought was nice tho.

Also saw 2 beautiful yellow trikes on a clip 'like' funny home videos last night.
The guy was on a ladder as the electric garage door closed and dragged him to the ground
with the trikes in the background.

Maybe they Are dangerous if they made him do something that silly.

Triple B!
10-14-2010, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnUimvGlNW0

According to their video, three wheelers were replaced by the safer design of the four wheeler. I think that is more of an opinion than anything else right??

Anyhoo, they mention ATC's once in the very beginning and at about 4:50 towards the end. =]

Mr_RPM
10-14-2010, 05:38 PM
yeah, i saw it too a while ago.