PDA

View Full Version : How to take our land back?

Erics350x
10-14-2010, 01:47 PM
How can one go about reclaiming some of our riding spots? There arent any left around here that the military or forestry hasnt taken over. Im sure i can get alot of folks around here envolved but, what are the proper channels? Anyone have and knowledge of any aspect of this? Is it a lost cause? I mean, we pay the taxes that fund these a-holes jobs and they just take away our rights and freedoms. Having been raised in a small town in S.E. Missouri im not use to problems like these. I miss living in a farm town more and more every day.

Erics350x
10-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Seriously!! No one has even tried to do anything?

dirtdemon
10-15-2010, 05:59 PM
go ride in the ocala forest

dksix
10-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Seriously!! No one has even tried to do anything?

People around here have tried. It turns into the exact same thing as is happening with thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?120112-Having-some-fun-with-the-National-Product-Safety-Commission…&p=924544&highlight=#post924544 . They don't want it opened back up, it would just be more for them to do, and it's rare that anyone in the government to ever care what a small group like us wants when the campaigns are funded big big money green groups. Conservatives aren't any better, they don't have the backbone to start up to anyone for fear they will labeled through out the inter-web are anti-environment. Ride, run and pay the fines when you can't get away. It was $134.50 the last time anyone from my group got caught.

hang&rattle
10-15-2010, 11:07 PM
^ I agree. In MT no matter what you do it will be illegal. The laws are written on top of each other. No one in Teton county can even tell me how to register the 3-wheeler. They sent me to different county who says I need to sticker it in mine. And the legal land to ride on a week ago may not be now, and there is no notice to the public about it. So no matter how a fella tries to be law abiding, it is not in any way possible. I in no way have any faith in our 'laws', I believe in justice, but the laws are unjust & for the rich or for the Gov't. It is our country, ride where you want, pay the fine, that's how it works in the u.s. now I guess.