PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see!! My son took first place over all in the Pee Wee Jr. class for

oscarmayer
10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
as some of you know, I got my son involved in ATv racing. well this last year he took first palce in the Pee Wee Jr. class for the motocross series we competed in! 1st for the season! We are so proud!

He's nearly fully sponsored by the chinese company that make the bike he races. Well this next season we have to move up in class due to age and it s much tuffer class. So we are workign on designing a whole new bike and whole new setup! I designed and built his prototype race bike for last season. this next year will be an even bigger challange! but details are not beign disclosed at this time. all i'll say is, the hammer is comming!!!! mmuuwwaaahhhaaa!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

here's the small site we have so far.
www.taotaoracing.com
i'm looking for a guy to help sort it and build it better.
well jsut passing along what I've been doing so far.

My BR man that thing is a beast! it's gonna need a top end refresh soon due to being beaten up so much! lol!!!! I'm gonna take some videos of the reas we ride, you will NOT beleive what this BR does and has gone through!!! I should call it Triking Extreme!! LOL anyway jsut saying hi and now that it's winter and the season is over, i'll be around for a little bit.

code200k
10-14-2010, 11:53 PM
congrats man. it is awsome to see a young kid ripping it up.wish i had that opportunity

MonroeMike
10-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Very cool, nice pics and vids, he's doing great.

3wheelsinPA
10-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Congrats to your son! Although, I do have to admit that this is what I saw in the "New Posts" list that made me curious.

oscarmayer
10-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Thanks everyone! well more good news!!! end of last week we foudn out he went global! they psoted his info on their corp. global site so now all companies they deal with will read about him!!!!

MonroeMike
10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
That's great, might lead to more sponsor money.

Not to mention bragging rights.

Sawfly
10-18-2010, 11:46 PM
bragging rights are what it's all about...

oscarmayer
10-22-2010, 03:15 PM
well we got a partical sponsorship approval by Fox Shox!!!!!! WEEEEEEee! so we get the shocks at a discount compaired to normal pricing which is a great thing!

Mr_RPM
10-23-2010, 10:48 AM
I wish i was able to have things like that when i was his age. very lucky boy, and a very lucky father to have such a great rider =).
looks very cool.
the quad looks very cool too. are they still using those cobra quads in the higher classes? (water cooled 50cc 2 stroke last i heard) those were awesome.

portland250r
10-24-2010, 01:04 AM
what suprises me most is he won on a chinese bike! last i heard those were POS.
whats brand bike is he racing this next season?
i hope something like kawasaki honda yamaha or suzuki one of the better makes. ktm has been known as a great bike for younger kids but is extremely expensive.

tri again
10-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Hey there,

is that some sort of support that limits movement of the helmet relative to his shoulders?

That was initially started for footballers who got slammed constantly and decreased neck injuries by a million percent.

Helmets are kinda heavy so it's nice to see something that limits the range of motion.

Even something as simple as some of that cheap foam pipe insulation can make a huge difference.

cool, have fun and keep us posted