PDA

View Full Version : EBay fees on my 3Wheeling Magazine listing

robindavis
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Hey guys,
I was getting ready to list my magazines on eBay. Easy, secure, honest. But the fees...wow. There is a fee to list and a fee when you sell. There is a reserve fee, a buy it now fee, multiple photos fee. By the time I list my magazines, I could be paying $15.00 just to sell them. I'm not a store, just an individual selling a private collection of 3Wheeling magazines. I'm going to have to think on this one. I might sell them privately with Pay Pal just using email and the message boards. Pay Pal still charges me $4-5 per transaction. But at least that is less than ebay!!!!

Robin

shortline10
10-17-2010, 01:21 PM
If you gift the funds threw paypal their are no fees but you cant do that on ebay but works great threw friends . This is how I do most of my transactions .
Ebay fees are just crazy , charge you to list , final sale price and then they get you with the paypal only at the end fee LOL .

robindavis
10-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Yep...I'm going to sell these two years over the message boards and email. I'll have more years later. 1983, 1984 and 1985 are complete years of 12 issues.

I'll start with these two years and I have 1980 Winter individual copy; 1981 April and June individual copies. Message me for more info and photos. Then we'll email. I don't know you but you know me and my reputation means everything to me. So PAY PAL ONLY. I've maintained the highest of reputation over the years and I'm not out to scam anyone. Photos on request. Thanks. :)