PDA

View Full Version : anyone hear about south park getting threatened by the muslims?

portland250r
10-19-2010, 11:14 PM
this is nothing new but i found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTHPxcCyCY&NR=1

the video that was on was from another post and was not mine.

fabiodriven
10-19-2010, 11:29 PM
That's a skate boarding video.

portland250r
10-19-2010, 11:38 PM
its fixed
i copyed it dont know why it put that video up.

bigbadktm
10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
thats funny that they get so butt hurt over comedy.way to take it to the extreme

portland250r
10-21-2010, 11:02 PM
they will hunt someone down and kill them if they draw a picture of the prophet its happened before, but never in america.

300rman
10-21-2010, 11:23 PM
i expect nothing less from these clowns. Islam is a primitive, violent religion for the most part. end of story.

atc350xer
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
The Middle East needs bombed back into the stone age (after all the Muslims are rounded up and sent there). Then the rest of us can live in peace.

300rman
10-26-2010, 11:29 AM
The Middle East needs bombed back into the stone age (after all the Muslims are rounded up and sent there). Then the rest of us can live in peace.

2 arabs and an american found a magic lamp. out popped a Genie, and granted each of them a wish. the first arab wished all his people were back in the middle east and prosperous. "done" said the genie. the second arab wished for a 1 mile tall impenetrable wall to be built around the middle east so nobody could bother them. "done" said the genie, and the 2 arabs are back home. the american asked the genie, "is there really a wall like that around the middle east?". genie said "yep, sure is." the american replied "fill it with water". :lol:

bigbadktm
10-27-2010, 10:25 PM
2 arabs and an american found a magic lamp. out popped a Genie, and granted each of them a wish. the first arab wished all his people were back in the middle east and prosperous. "done" said the genie. the second arab wished for a 1 mile tall impenetrable wall to be built around the middle east so nobody could bother them. "done" said the genie, and the 2 arabs are back home. the american asked the genie, "is there really a wall like that around the middle east?". genie said "yep, sure is." the american replied "fill it with water". :lol:

ahhh thats a good one...lol

portland250r
10-28-2010, 02:17 AM

haha great one. theres only one problem with that, thats were most of our oil comes from.

The Goat
10-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Try reading it you backwoods trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro...

Now I remember why I stopped coming around here.

Blatant ignorance running rampant. "Let's hate people for their skin color! NO! Let's hate them because of their religion! NO! Let's hate them because they don't believe! NO! Let's hate them because they don't believe what we do! NO! Let's hate them because a minority sect within their group killed over 6000 U.S. citizens in an attack! NO! Let's stereotype all members of a group...and any who sympathize with anyone ridiculed for their faith!"

I hate one group... trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro idiots, and that's the group that seems to be running rampant.

Cade out...

portland250r
10-31-2010, 11:34 PM
i know your not referring to me goat cause i dont hate over stupid trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like race religion skin now all i did was spread the news on this and i didnt voice my opinion, after that joke i knew this would be a bashfest.

300rman
11-01-2010, 12:18 AM
20-30% of our imported oil comes from places like iraq......not a whole lot....definitely nowhere near the amount the mainstream media makes it out to be.....

as for "hating arabs", I dont "hate" them. I could go on for days about why the Islamic religion is violent, animalistic, and barbaric. Ever looked into Sharia Law? if you think the things contained in it arent barbaric, then there is something wrong with your head. look at europe. they have a huge push for their "right" to follow Sharia law there....and the same WILL happen here in the future.

Do I believe all Islamic people are violent barbaric pigs? NO. But the large majority of them in this world ARE. To say they they aren't is ignorant, considering they have been fighting each other since the dawn of time.....Not to mention Muslims all over the world were celebrating the attack on our country.......yeah, a "small minority" all right.....

I know I wont change anyone's mind here so there is no point of me wasting an hour pulling up stories, videos, news stories and other supporting links.

But consider this: when your "holy book" says to exterminate all non-believers, how can the religion NOT be considered violent?