PDA

View Full Version : Way to step up to the plate...

KASEY
10-25-2010, 12:58 AM
As some of you know, my daughter Kasey is getting married on march 19th. just a few days after the Imperial invasion. she has had this wish for a while. Well she fianlly acted on that wish. and you all want to know the wish....

she wanted a very close good friend of hers to marry them, well she finally asked him, well tonight i see a post on facebook that says he has past all the tests necessary to preform the task at hand.

wow i am so excited and impressed that this person went out and did this for her, and i can thank him here ..We all know him as ADAM or RIDETRIKES250R is officially going to marry Kasey and Trevor on march 19th. his username here is RIDERED250R...

buddy you just made my day! the wife was reading on facebook and told me. this just makes a special day more special for me... man i can't wait to see you this weekend!!! WAY TO GO........

cattle-dog
10-25-2010, 06:42 AM
so this is going to be a three wheeled wedding? and congrat`s sounds like a good friend,

TommyBoy1971
10-25-2010, 08:11 AM
congrats...

Bryan Raffa
10-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Congratulation to everyone involved!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit!
10-25-2010, 09:25 AM
I was hoping you were going to say Mymint just so I could call him Myminister.

hang&rattle
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
-REDRIDE250r- What a great person. Whenever he replies to a thread really treads softly as to not offend or upset anyone, and never does because of his wisdom and presentation. I know there was something special when I seen his posts, and should've put my finger on it. Congratulations, I am nobody, but see how this union is developing perfectly over the last few. Love it when a plan comes together. Keep us posted, this is a good build (lol).

Vealmonkey
10-25-2010, 01:17 PM
FatherMint. That is just too funny there. He would be the most Broligious!

RideRed250R
10-25-2010, 04:20 PM
thank you all for the kind comments, When Kasey asked me it truly was a honor. Many of you know Richard and I are pretty close I have known him since 02 and have ridden with his family many times! I cannot wait to be apart of this special day for these two families that are uniting, along with being able to see their childern mature and grow within their marriage!!

As a Ordained minister.. I can offically say.... GOD BLESS THE THREEWHEELER!!!