PDA

View Full Version : i bought the crated 250r last night!!!

st222
10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
well i was reading all about the crated 250r last night 4 a long time. so i guess when i went to sleep last night at some point i drempt i was there & bought it. i dont remember the whole dream yet but it was like i was back in 86 & could'nt wait to get it home. needless to so i was so f~//^in pissed when i woke up & relised it was just a dream, im still pissed off. sometimes dreams r MEAN!!

Mr_RPM
10-27-2010, 10:50 AM
normally when im bummed about waking from a dream its about something else......:naughty: haha

i myself have had tons of atv/atc dreams.

Dirtcrasher
10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey, thats not half as bad as when I dream about being with a hot woman; And then I wake up - with a cat next to me............ :lol:

thestud25
10-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Hey, thats not half as bad as when I dream about being with a hot woman; And then I wake up - with a cat next to me............ :lol:

Pardon the crudeness, but it is still puZZy!!!

jmax857
10-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Pardon the crudeness, but it is still puZZy!!!

omg, that is just awesome.

st222
10-27-2010, 12:38 PM
normally when im bummed about waking from a dream its about something else......:naughty: haha

i myself have had tons of atv/atc dreams.
mr. rpm good to see you here! i usally see you on the canam forum...

Mr_RPM
10-27-2010, 01:00 PM
mr. rpm good to see you here! i usally see you on the canam forum...

Can-Am forum? LOL can you give me a link? Im not part of any can am forums hahaha. might be another guy.only forums im on or have been on is

shotgunworld.com
a LONG time ago on offroad.com
while ago on Ogameboards too.

hadar
10-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I dream about Trikefest a lot. Ever since i went back in 07 I've had countless dreams about it. I still wake up every now and then and think damn, it was just a dream.

RodKnockRacing
10-27-2010, 07:52 PM

haha did it cuddle with ya DC

Dirtcrasher
10-27-2010, 07:59 PM
haha did it cuddle with ya DC

No, it just waited to be fed.................... Anyone see the similarities?? :lol:

300rman
10-27-2010, 08:18 PM
I usually dream bout my girlfriend (lives 700 miles away) and ill think im with her. sometimes ill be half-awake talking to my pillow, and then wake up and realize shes not really there. then i get depressed for a few hours because it felt like i was just right with her.......DREAMS SUCK sometimes.

Bryan Raffa
10-27-2010, 08:59 PM
No, it just waited to be fed.................... Anyone see the similarities?? :lol:

my cat's in heat....:D

bigbadktm
10-27-2010, 10:22 PM
i usually dream that I'm fighting but my punches are slow and weak, like punching through quicksand...or i have a bitchin new moto and all the sudden I have to peddle it....WTF

corndawg
10-27-2010, 11:58 PM
i had a dream once that seemed so real it was ridiculous, i was beating the crap outta some guy for trying to get with me ol lady, the funny thing is it all felt real and the guy even looked familiar and i was beatin the brakes off him on the steps of the catholic church here in town. when i woke up i was in a pissed off mood for the first half of the day because it seemed so real. my arms were even sore like i had been swingin for the fences in my sleep

Dirtcrasher
10-28-2010, 12:07 PM
i usually dream that I'm fighting but my punches are slow and weak, like punching through quicksand...or i have a bitchin new moto and all the sudden I have to peddle it....WTF

Thats funny, the EXACT thing happens to me, I punch in slow/weak motion or run slow - weird.........

300rman
10-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Thats funny, the EXACT thing happens to me, I punch in slow/weak motion or run slow - weird.........

same here. you cant escape!

hadar
10-28-2010, 01:31 PM
That's called pillow hands. I've had that dream many a time.

Rjfabwerx
10-28-2010, 09:41 PM
I have them stupid "falling" dreams all the time...pretty freaky...We occasionally wake up with the "pussy" in our bed too, lol...That I can deal with...it's the 110 pound German Shepherd licking my face when I wake up that's a little intense!

aldochina
10-29-2010, 01:44 AM
pillow hands LOL!! I have this occur alot, seems to you like the guys face should be hamburg, but he wont even go down!!

I have dreams alot where i'm about to get some strange, and my wife pops in the dream to ruin it one way or the other!! Happens everytime, pisses me right off!! I'm a faithful guy, and i cant even get any strange in my dreams!! I wake up and tell her sometimes and she giggles, and goes back to sleep. (and i go get on the computer lol)