PDA

View Full Version : You all missed the GNC QUAD NATIONALS - MASS!!

Dirtcrasher
09-22-2003, 10:06 AM
Well, maybe some of you were there but what a huge disappointment. Southwick Mass at MX338 and what a great time I had - plenty of parking, I could see the whole event and the weather was fantastic. Sad part was only about 2000 people were there attending the race?? Great for me as I could go around the whole track and watch anywhere I wanted and the pits were wide open too. But where the heck are the spectators!! I usually attend the MX National and it is packed like sardines. I guess no one really cares for quads :?

And for anyone who doesn't know - the whole track has changed and you can go anywhere on it. No more special pass for people that know someone - that center area is now for everyone!

86350X
09-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Same thing happened on saturday in brockton,, they had the 1/2 mile flat track open again, the first time in 50 years we had flat track racing in brckton, the event was awesome but the attendance sucked,, They had every class from 50cc to 750cc, but sincethere wasnt very good attendance they might not do it again,