PDA

View Full Version : Any Cigar smokers here?

JayBone
10-29-2010, 02:12 PM
I just started to smoke cigars and i find it to be relaxing actually. Nothing like cigarettes which i want to really stop smoking them. They are killing me..ha ha
Maduro's are what i favor mostly

Here is a list of my fav cigars and Port wines:

cigars:
Kristoff
Punch
JFR
Perdermo Reserve
The shop has a house blend and those are good as well
Then the old swisser sweet when i am poor. ha ha

Ports:
Lakewood Vineyards in NY state. Near Seneca lake excellent stuff!!!!
Sandeman Tawny pretty good. it's cheap

OK ports:
Fairbanks "cheap"
Sheffield "cheap"

Mr_RPM
10-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I Just started (not that i do very often) a few months ago. I haven't gone with to many expensive cigars but 1 Humidor cigar I like are ACIDs, they are like a bit lighter then the old school old man stuff, haha.

also when im poor i really (more then the ACID actually) like "Miami suites" Irish cream. mmmm they are really nice and have a smooth taste.

code200k
10-29-2010, 05:16 PM
i smoked every once in a while a carbon copy for whatever the reason is or just to chill and relax with my freinds,or just buy a pack of cheyennes...

Jerm1179
10-29-2010, 05:28 PM
i like plain old backwoods cigars..the black n sweet ones

RIDE-RED 250r
10-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I like Dutch Masters Corona vanilla or Palmas. I know, thier cheap as hell, but they have a natural wrapper and taste good...i tried some white owl corona vanillas, they sucked. Artificial wrapper, bad taste, hard to smoke...

jays375
10-29-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't get my hands on the good ones too often.So it is Backwoods Honeyberry.People don't even complain about my stinky cigar when I am smoking one.Actually really smell like a good pipe tobbacco.What stinks it is now only five in a pack instead of eight.Another thing is availabilty,they sell out fast.

JayBone
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I haven't tried any acid yet. ha ha that sounds funny.

Backwoods are actually pretty good and you can smoke them in a short time. Me and my pop picked some of those up. I feel like Clint Eastwood. ha!

bigbadktm
10-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Call me old fashioned but when I would smoke cigars it was swisher sweets..lol ok don't poke fun now

harryredtrike
10-29-2010, 08:56 PM
im a punch guy here.my buddy owns a cigar shop that has a lounge for smoking.when i have the time i like to go in and smoke and shoot the crap.wish he had a liquer license cause a scotch would go so good with one.

smokinwrench
10-29-2010, 10:16 PM
I prefer Backwoods (sweet aromatic) light brown package. Pedrones are really good also.

For a cheap quick cigar i smoke Cheyyene sweet tips

RDH/86200X
10-30-2010, 03:27 AM
the cigar i like is called the african they are made in nicaragua and they are $10 they have a very rich sweet smooth flavor all i have to say is dont put one out and save it for later it will light your mouth on fire

Draven
11-01-2010, 08:08 PM
yea, definitely love cigars !!! Punch and Iguanas are my favorites.

Lord Letto 20
11-03-2010, 07:29 PM
it's bean a while but i used to have a captain black sweet once in a while when i started smoking, the last one i had was a colt IIRC

Mr_RPM
02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
I just tried a Backwoods sweet and aromatic today. awesome Cigar, my new favorite. I have been enjoying alot of cheap stuff lately and went on a Black & Mild wine "wood tip" streak for a while, went for something new today and damn, those backwoods are a good time. no bad taste as it shortened and it burned real nice. I recommend them to anyone who buys cheap cigars.

found this and had a laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxPjhHNPYp0

thestud25
02-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Ok guys, not to be a know it all but I ran the only private cigar bar in Springfield. If you want a mild taste and not destroy your wallet Afuente Short Story is a great cigar. Romeo y Juliets are the next alternative. Davidoffs are really nice for the price as well. And for all us blue collar fellas Opus X' s are great for a $20 stogie.

thestud25
02-25-2011, 02:38 AM
the cigar i like is called the african they are made in nicaragua and they are $10 they have a very rich sweet smooth flavor all i have to say is dont put one out and save it for later it will light your mouth on fire

Aren't you 17??? Lol??? I'm riding deep water sat you in??