PDA

View Full Version : listen Billy

jensenracing77
10-31-2010, 04:01 PM
"In regards to the other posts. Bill at TPC has no use for me, and I find my feelings to be mutual to him in that respect. So yes, if I see something I don't like, I delete it."

i am not trying to start anything but i want you to know and everyone else that sees this before you delete it.
i have ben with TPC trikes for a year now. not one single time has Bill ever had bad words for you! he did tell me that there was some bad histoy but that is all. if Bill has no use for you i think he would have told me that. on the other hand you had plenty of bad words for him. i have only ben around for a little over a year but i am starting to wonder where the true problem is. maybe you and him and the 2 other people i know will never say sorry for the past but it looks like he is much more willing than anyone else. i say this at the risk of everyone hating me now. some people just need to grow up.

jensenracing77
10-31-2010, 04:04 PM
and yes i am done with the subject

Billy Golightly
10-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Eric,

I have the utmost respect for you, but you don't know the history between him and I. You haven't read and seen where he has wished complete and total financial ruin on me and my family, among other things. Very hateful, personal stuff that I don't easily forget about and over look. He has bragged in public that he will circumvent bans and post here whenever he wants if he desires. He banned me from his site before I ever even made a single post, hows that for tolerance and willing to forgive? You guys can persecute me and look down at me but I will not have people talk crap about me and then try and take advantage of the time, effort, and good will I've put into something. You think I'm BSing? I'll give you the login to my accounts at a few other sites, and you can go and look at the PMs and stuff he has sent me with your own eyes if thats what it takes. I refuse to let someone stab me in the back and then try and ride my coat tails at the same time, If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

hang&rattle
10-31-2010, 05:40 PM
jensenracing77- You're a good man. Good person. I must stand by what Billy is saying. I have had trouble with him on other sites as many others, BS is a jacka$$. He's banned from just about every site because he's a dick, and it really bothers me he can't be in front of many in the flesh and has to mouth off and disrepect via computer keyboard. I trust Billy's judgement, the dude has burned his bridges, I think more folk know of his crap, ain't just with Mr. Golightly. Wanted to get fact out there with who you keep company with my friend.-Robby.

Billy Golightly
10-31-2010, 05:43 PM
And just so that I'm clear.

If Bill honestly and seriously wants to put things behind us and let bygones be bygones, then I'm willing to do that. And I'll happy to issue a public post saying that we have resolved our personal problems and issues, but he needs to initiate it. He knows how to get a hold of me if he wants to.

SWIGIN
10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
I was also banned from his site for asking 1 simple question.

Dammit!
10-31-2010, 05:57 PM
I was also banned from his site for asking 1 simple question.

I have to know. What was the question? :lol:

SWIGIN
10-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Are you ready for this?.........................

All I asked was..... Do you still MIG weld your 1/2 quad 1/2trike frames together?

After a lengthy repley and not answering my question I asked it again and POOF....I was gone....lol

Billy Golightly
11-01-2010, 06:54 AM
No, you aren't allowed to post it here. This isn't going to be a public spectacle more than it already is.

carmen cafro
11-01-2010, 12:08 PM
This post sounds like a bunch of chicks in high school! Maybe everyone should go ride their trike for an hour to remember what it really all about.

hang&rattle
11-01-2010, 12:59 PM
This post sounds like a bunch of chicks in high school! Maybe everyone should go ride their trike for an hour to remember what it really all about.

This dudes bad for ATV'n, and terrible to other trike owners. I'll stand. I'll speak up. I don't stick my head in the sand and ignore a problem. This is a public forum, and the folks that responded to this thread want to stick up for members and defend our past time. I will stand and defend 3WW, .ORG., AirFoolers.com, ES2, or any site that promotes my families fun and bonding through cycles and dirt fun. BS doesn't just attack the use of our three-wheelers, he personally attacked my 9 and 11 year old kids. He's a peice of trash.

Billy Golightly
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm locking this too, because despite what some people might think I'm not trying to make a bash black sheep party. I've made my stance on the subject and given my reasoning why, that was my only intent. When I don't like someone, I won't smile and nod to appease the masses or keep things "amicable". If I have a problem with someone, and they have a problem with me and we both are open to seeing that change, then we can talk personally and see where it goes.

Otherwise, gtfo.