PDA

View Full Version : Updates on the site.................

Howdy
11-13-2002, 11:21 AM
I did this yesterday but wanted to let everyone know that I added a Magazine section. Some people knew about it before. How ever yesterday I added a couple ( 50 or so ) more "Cover" pictures. Without counting them I can safely say there is over 80 there now. I will add more soon.
Enjoy!

Thanks
Howdy

Ace Mon
11-13-2002, 01:42 PM
You da man ! You da ol' man !

Wickedfinger
11-13-2002, 08:06 PM
I remember Billy saying something about that months ago ...... Thanx for your hard work Howdy, its cool that you got DirtWheels \ 3 & 4 wheel actions blessing - I was thinking maybe they could throw us some props in the mag and mention 3WW. That would be something.

Tri-Z_Jim
11-13-2002, 09:18 PM
I have to go check out the new ones.The first ones I looked at were great.Cant wait to see them upclose.Am I allowed to turn the pages?

Howdy
11-13-2002, 10:12 PM
For a fee maybe? lmao. If I don't forget them I will have them at the shop for the visit. I am going to have you so frusterated it won't be funny. How so you might ask? Well your going to have to decide on looking at all the parts / machines I have and looking at all the mags. I know your not going to want to leave. lmao
Howdy

NOS_350X
11-14-2002, 03:17 AM
looking at the covers looks like there are guna be some neat stuff in there i cant wait till i can reed some more stuff