PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler flat track racing

BWard
11-01-2010, 09:27 PM
November 13th in Dobson, NC there will be some flat track races and there can be 3 wheelers if anyone is interested. If so please contact me and I will get you all the info I can about it.
Thanks,
Brian

dksix
11-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I meant to post something about this and forgot. I sent an email asking if trikes were allowed and this is the email I got be:
hey danny, we are haveing fan/rider appreciation day on november 13th. Anyone and anything is welcome to come out and enjoy free hot dogs and a all day of play time on the track.
Expect to see, s x s, 3 wheelers, atvs, mini sprints, lawnmowers, go carts, pit bikes, dirtbikes, racing barstools, 50cc, 70cc, 90cc quads, power wheels for the kids. If it has a motor and runs, you are more then welcome to come out and turn some laps.
We will group riders togeather as they want to do some real time races. we will do some fun events like fastest lap turned, pit bike race, atv open race ( money may be put up by riders to pay winner ) If event is huge, we may see the track put up some money and do some shootout classes
Let me know if you are interested

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, Danny K Guthry <oasispowdercoating@comcast.net> wrote:
Subject: ATV flattrack race-- WIN $$$$$$$$ (dobson nc)
To: sale-pucyk-1997141521@craigslist.org
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:27 PM

Can 3 wheeled ATV's enter open class?

Here's a link to the listing
http://tricities.craigslist.org/mcy/1997141521.html