PDA

View Full Version : looking for the absolute best documentry DVD on the Korean war

SYKO
11-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Ive looked and looked and they all have poor ratings, my dad talked about it alot and Ive seen just a small amount of pictures he had and im interested in it and knowing what he went through when he was there. So im looking fr the best documentry avail, kinda like the ww11 and veitnam documentries.

JayBone
11-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I would suggest you hit up where vets have meetings VFW's. You can actually then talk with them. Older folks love to eat so go to a VFW and ask the folks there you would like to meet some Koren war vets.

I do events for VOBB Veterans of the battle of the bulge. Those guys are like 100yrs old, but they make me feel weak and i was in the army. They are totally the greatest people. I ask them what they think of todays youth and they just shake their heads. ha ha.

I was in korea in 93-94 it was an AWESOM place. I love me some korean ladies.

hang&rattle
11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Got this at walmart ($5). Not all about Korea, but explains how WW2 lead up to it and does have some footage of the embarkment and what the u.s. soldiers had to face. Not a very long segment, but educates your brain, good watching, think it's what you're lookin' for.