PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Atc Is Banned????

md1985250r
09-22-2003, 09:31 PM
MR. ATC IS BANNED....doesnt make sense to me......i haven't seen one post from this man that was any thing but informative , insightful and very helpful to all.............can we get an explanation????

HemiChallenger71
09-22-2003, 09:43 PM
No offense to MR ATC but he seems pretty pushy in his posts and sometimes downright mean. He knows his trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro (I can vouch for that) and is a really cool guy. Maybe he went to far for one of the moderators.

J.D.
09-22-2003, 10:16 PM
E-Mail Howdy, 4howdy@bright.net , and MR ATC, tpc_trikes@yahoo.com and ask them their sides of the story. none of us can say anything but what we don't know about, get the story from their mouths.

***I edited my email address. You had it wrong. lol Howdy***

TimSr
09-22-2003, 10:51 PM
Without going into details, this site has some basic rules of conduct, which are not limited to message board posts, and also cover such things as trade practices on the classifieds. No one has ever been banned without sufficient warnings, and adequate oppotunity to correct their mistakes, right their wrongs, and clean up their conduct. Some heed warnings, while others disgaree with them and defy them, but we are all subject to follow them, no matter who we are. Admins have actually rethought posts and banned themselves before. Its too bad some disagreements cant seem to be solved, but we all would like to have total confidence that our transactions on the classifieds will satisfy both parties.

Manny55
09-22-2003, 11:57 PM
thats a bunch of bull not every body has to go by those rules.

J.D.
09-23-2003, 12:07 AM
Manny that is really stupid to hear. Everybody, no matter who they are, has to follow rules.

TeCaTe_MaN
09-23-2003, 01:11 AM
GoD, Manny.....just STFU for a FeW fRiGgIn SeCoNdS!! lmao :D :D

TimSr
09-23-2003, 08:54 AM

Sometimes things get by us, as we are only human, and are not 100% accurate, but as you, Manny, are well aware, those who routinely and habitually type faster than they think and ignore numerous warnings, or try to defend their behavior by pointing out the offenses of others instead of owning up and cleaning up their own act, are likely to have their posting privileges revoked. If another person has committed the same offense, and not gotten banned, its probably because they did not ignore as many warnings, or did not respond to warnings in a way that made it clear they had no intention of heeding the warnings. Bans are discussed by the moderators before they occur, so they will never be the result of one moderator with an axe to grind. If you are still spitting out sour grapes over your own ban, Id be happy to post a summary of the details if youd really like me to.

Now if you have some facts to back up your claim, post them. Otherwise, Id suggest you let your brain catch up with your typing fingers.

Jeb
09-23-2003, 09:10 AM

Uh Oh....

Guess who's banned,
banned again.
Manny's banned.
Tell a friend...

Just some advice Manny, if you like posting here, you sure are pressing your luck again. :rolleyes: :D :D Jugding by all the complaints concerning you in such a short time, public opinion would have much rather seen YOU on the chopping block than MRATC. :shock: :D

Howdy
09-23-2003, 09:36 AM
MR. ATC IS BANNED....doesnt make sense to me......i haven't seen one post from this man that was any thing but informative , insightful and very helpful to all.............can we get an explanation????

Yes, The reason you don't see the other postings from MR ATC is the fact that we have a good moderating crew here and they get removed rather quickly. I have the whole deal primed up in a Email and can send it right out to you. To get it you must email me for it though. I sent out 30+ copies of it this morning.
Howdy

Howdy
09-23-2003, 09:41 AM

That is the exact mentality that got MR ATC banned. The rules are for everyone to follow. Those who don't will get banned. Repeat offenders get a permanent ban.

Howdy

CHAINSAW
09-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Rawk on... Whoever banned him gets a pat on the back from CHAINSAW

PowerTrike
09-23-2003, 10:53 PM
[quote="Manny55"]
Guess who's banned,
banned again.
Manny's banned.
Tell a friend...

Sorry Manny but, I have to LMAO!!! :D

But on a more serious note: Thanks a lot to all the mods for doing a pretty dang good job of keeping these forums clean and friendly! :clap

Wickedfinger
09-24-2003, 12:13 AM
... I just have to reitterate what already has been said:

md1985250r wrote:

Yes, The reason you don't see the other postings from MR ATC is the fact that we have a good moderating crew here and they get removed rather quickly.

Manny55
09-24-2003, 08:53 AM
JB gives me trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro all the time whats up with that. I havnt seen anyone give him a warning.

TimSr
09-24-2003, 09:18 AM
Most warnings are given privately. If you have a complaint about a specific post that the moderators missed, you can email or PM one of the moderators.

Billy Golightly
09-24-2003, 09:37 AM
JB gives me trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro all the time whats up with that. I havnt seen anyone give him a warning.

the CHATROOM and the MESSAGEBOARD are entirely different affairs.