PDA

View Full Version : justin from vegas baby

justin4
11-08-2010, 01:50 PM
i have an 82 and 84 250rs moma says i can only keep one so i am keeping the 84 because i want to ride the hell out of it but the 82 is like brand new it is so close to being mint that i dont want to hurt it this could be a museum piece its that close to oridginal i need to sell it and want 2000 for it could any of yous help me with where to go who to contact to sell this baby the only things diffrent are it has a chrome gas tank and the seat is wrong other than that it is perfect un touched the pant plastics even th tires are all good it needs nothing it starts on the first kick rides nice and has a clean and clear title it just needs a good home please someone help me find it one and any info on this trike fest thank you contact me here and i will give you my phone # thank you for your help a friend of mine around the corner told me about this place hope to be a long time member .

1grindking
11-19-2010, 11:05 PM
do a serch for trikefest it should bring up all posts with trikefest in the thread & as far as selling your 82 post some pics inthe for sale area but you might need some more posts be 4 you get to sell but its not much & well worth rhe effort