PDA

View Full Version : was it you???

mudduck14843
09-23-2003, 05:17 PM
i was traveling down rt 219 in pa sunday afternoon early evening
and all of a sudden here comes a golf cart flying down the road and right behind it (sorry to say) was a 86 87 200x or a 350x (i say this because it was white and it had the double headlights).
i do need to say however that the quad was not having an easy time doing straight down the road(looked to be fighting it a lot)
and the trike was just hooked up....
the only bad thing is IT LOOKED TO ME THAT NEATHER RIDER WAS WEARING A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!and they were going fast enough that they were pulling away from the traffic behind them!!!

anyway i was just wondering if it was anybody that is on here???

Wickedfinger
09-24-2003, 08:48 PM
... I removed the bump . BTW, what does this mean in your signature?.
1984 big red almost mint STOLEN BY: EJ'S TOWING AND REPAIR IN HORNELL, NEW YORK(LEGALLY)!!!

200xer
09-25-2003, 01:07 AM
i wish it was me, but all my 3's are broke :(

mudduck14843
09-26-2003, 10:57 PM
yea mine are broke also...
in my sig it means just what it says
the towing company towed it and held it untill the bill was over 800 bones before they would release it.

AirManCam
09-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Well you shouldnt of left it where it could have got towed. And golf carts would be fourwheelers :D

mudduck14843
09-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Well you shouldnt of left it where it could have got towed.

thats the bad thing i didn't leave it there... i had it loaned to a friend he thought it was in a safe place since it had been parked there before they told me they towed it because they knew me and didn't believe he had permision to have it (the ignition was broke on it)they thought he stole it.if i was there it wouldn't have been towedwhen they called in the plate it came bsack to me they were gunna leave it alone untill mmy friend showed up to get it...

AirManCam
09-29-2003, 03:57 PM
So you should have went down there and got it when they said. Its not there fault for doing their jobs. Or you could have said he stole it and got it back with no hassle :D

mudduck14843
09-29-2003, 09:42 PM
So you should have went down there and got it when they said. Its not there fault for doing their jobs. Or you could have said he stole it and got it back with no hassle :D

i tried to get it the tow company said i couldn't have it untill i showed him a "title" all i had was my nys registration and bill of sale.he said that was not good enough and i could not get it until 3 weeks later when i finally convinced him that there wasn't ever a title for it like i said before i had to get papers from 3 different police dept and a dealer stating that there was no title for atc's.
as for telling them that he stole it...i hope you really wouldn't do that to a friend!!!

AirManCam
10-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Well you would have got the trike back atleast. Also you know how quilty he must feel for getting it took away. I would make the fawker pay :twisted: