PDA

View Full Version : Why Do you have your Signature like that?

Mr_RPM
11-10-2010, 10:35 AM
so this is very much like the avatar thread just with SIGs,

why do you have what you have? and it also gives us a chance to look at each others sigs as sometimes they get skipped.

I chose to name off my beloved Machines in a simple low detail fashion

I then posted the link to get support for my rather successful facebook page on trikes.
I kinda regret the name but it got alot of my friends educated on trikes and im sure many others as well. It also advertises 3WW so thats always good

Then I find myself always looking for my build thread to show people ideas on what kind of builds they can do so I added it to my sig, and now its easier for you guys to follow up on it (especially now that im buying alot of parts now)

then I posted a website that a guy from my facebook page showed me with a big chunk of trike manuals. I haven't tested them though as to my internet is slow and limited.

then a cool Pic i found years ago after googleing Mr. RPM because my friends nick named me that for my riding style.

why is you sig set up like that?

thestud25
11-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Mine is a qoute from the first Mad Max. One of my favorite movie trilogies!

And the obvious, "Keep on Triking" is like "keep on trucking!"

fabiodriven
11-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I just like to list my machines. I don't like the sigs when people list machines that they sold. If I were to include my sold machines in my sig, the list would be retarded.

mi500
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
mine is just lists my junk. i usually just list what is relivant to the site. sometimes a quote if i read something good. typically boring.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Well, the movie Tombstone is one of my favorite westerns, and always liked that line by Doc Holliday.

And as to the listing of machines, I put them up there because others who have the same machine may have questions i can help them with. Seeing what machine other people have can be kinda handy when looking for advice from someone who owns the same machine you own.

SYKO
11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
it is what it is..... to bad you wernt here when the thing was havving a monstorous sig was the thing... I think me and raffa and a few others had abnormaly large sig.....my how things have changed.

Dammit!
11-10-2010, 07:45 PM
I like pie.

SYKO
11-10-2010, 07:56 PM
3.14 sweet!

code200k
11-10-2010, 08:37 PM
my trikes and a qoute I found awhile that i think sums it all up.and then the R.I.P. is staying for good.

NINJA
11-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Because my trike is an ex-racer, a survivor, a weekly rider, and is the main conversation piece in our shop. Yeah it looks pretty sweet in the sig pic, but when you see it in person you notice all the old battle scars, and that makes it way cooler than a shelf queen!

Thorpe
11-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Well, because I like a good snappy quote...

VenomRS4
11-13-2010, 01:55 AM
because its a cool pic of my old trike and a listing of what i currently have

mtsnieg
11-13-2010, 09:09 AM
I put a list of my trikes. Seems to help when asking questions. Plus a true quote from Red Green to keep in check.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-13-2010, 09:30 AM
^^^ Love Red Green! even though im south of the border... ;)

Keep your stick on the ice!

hang&rattle
11-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Because my trike is an ex-racer, a survivor, a weekly rider, and is the main conversation piece in our shop. Yeah it looks pretty sweet in the sig pic, but when you see it in person you notice all the old battle scars, and that makes it way cooler than a shelf queen!

NINJA- Hey, thanks, you put it just as I feel. Scarred fenders, chips, and splatters of mud w/grass hanging from it, lol. I did clean it up nice, polished, painted, and even STP'd the rubber and plastics, & most everything is rebuilt or replaced, but it's raw. Won't paint the motor, leave it as the previous owner had it (John Rogers, raced Tecate's in CA 85'-88'), I like it raw looking. I'll work on a fancy one later. My sig is the advertisement of the next generation & the adventure of family ATVing. My son is almost prejudice of 4-wheelers, the 11 year old kid is a trike die-hard. Kids at school asked why he doesn't have as many video games, he said he puts his money and time in his 3-wheeler, they couldn't understand why.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-13-2010, 06:22 PM
HANGANDRATTLE: Its nice to know that theres still a few of us raising our kids right! I just got back in from taking my 6 year old boy out hunting with me. No more than 5 minutes after we found a nice spot for the 2 of us to sit, a nice big doe and her 2 yearlings practically walked over us! We watched them for about 20 minutes before they figured out "something just dont look right" and trotted deeper into the swamp. Couldnt take one though, antlers only where i hunt at this time. But it was great that Jo-Jo got to see 3 deer so close out hunting.

Xpress
11-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Mine is normally of my most recent toy, and then my FB link to a triker page.

This time it happens to be mostly about my 84 T3 :D