PDA

View Full Version : Now here's your chance to get one of those infamous trikebuilder30 bikes

Iprefer3
11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
WARNING WARNING WARNING. He's now known as Bighair :lol:
Apparently he's going to be selling cars now. Sorry I couldn't resist
If he's actually selling the bike it's a good deal. I sent him a message asking what was the pick up location on the bike so we'll see what he says.;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-Honda-Atc-250r-/150521528137?pt=ATVs&hash=item230bc83f49

thestud25
11-17-2010, 06:27 PM
That is the douche that was selling the 1987 250R!! F*^$ing idiot!!

dcreel
11-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh man.. what a trainwreck

KASEY
11-17-2010, 07:37 PM
i figured it out last night look at all the feedbacks from his buyers,, they have sold each other all the junk listed on his website back and fourth!!! now most of his feedbacks are no longer ebay members!!! tard!!!!

Fungo Wizard
11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
This is`what I posted on the other thread. Snake oil salesman!!

Macs
11-17-2010, 07:58 PM
I know you are going to stone me for this but......... I am talking to him about this one too. Hey, it's a good deal.

swampthang
11-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Well obviously he made a fortune sell his restored atcs and now hes moving on to bigger and better things maybe restoring rare muscle cars. You know guys dont pay attention to them either so he can slap some bondo and spray paint on them and pass them off as restored. I feel bad for the poor unsuspecting person that he rips off that doesnt know better and takes his word.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Well i can't belive this at all.i have not been online for two months due to we lost our home and shop to a fire.if people remember it was all over the news.i mean god damit people wtf.big hair...hmmmm.let me see i remember her.yahhhhhhh her!!!!!!!.she bought three bikes from me and a quad.to resell to another interested party.i have no connection to her otherwise.im not even on ebay anymore.also i have sold to other customers on ebay as well.like jon in ok....i lost everything so that would be why im not on anymorepeople..what is this all about anyways a 1987 250r..tell me more please......i really have no idea..god dam!!!!!!!!!

Macs
11-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Strange post?

So are you saying these were your trikes?

Sorry about your house.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Yea i sold three trikes and a quad to her....it doenst matter anyways....i have been through enough.now im a fraud on here.whatever.

Macs
11-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Please share the whole story. This is slowly coming together.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 08:54 PM
I sold her a tecate t-4,and tri-z,and i sold her a 250r i cant remember..i just know she deals in trikes and quads.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 08:56 PM
i ALSO SOLD HER A TRX IF MY MIND SERVES ME CORRECTLY...SHE BUYS ALL OVER THE US RESTORED BIKE,TRIKES,AND SELLS THEM TO A BUYER OVERSEAS..

Macs
11-17-2010, 09:00 PM
So, was the ?87 yours or the 86.

This is really strange.

Iprefer3
11-17-2010, 09:20 PM
The thing that leads me to believe that your a bunch of bs is that the same pictures that you posted up before are being used in bighair's ad on ebay so explain that one

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 09:24 PM
She must be doing it then.I looked on ebay and didnt see the ad.I have sold her trikes in the past and sent many pictures to her for poss sales.Thats all i can say man.belive it or not.I'm honest in what im saying this has been the worst three months for me...i have lost everything.belive me....Sorry Im not dealing with big hair anymore do to she decided to go with another dealer when i lost everything.thats the way it works..thats all i know

Macs
11-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I think my split personality diagnosis is being proved right. Look at how they both type. Surely there isn't two? What is said is I am genuinely Interested in both

Xfile
11-17-2010, 09:32 PM
so whats up with bighairs feedback...she has 4 or five positives from someone called bigbuilder3030 and your trikebuilder30.....not that that has anything to do with anything.....it just seems odd for two different people to have "builder 30" in common with there usernames. But I guess there is a lot of people on e-bay. It just seems :shiftyeyes: to me.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Nice macs.Your not helping.lol

Macs
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Have I ever helped? I just carry the big stirring spoon.

KASEY
11-17-2010, 09:41 PM
she sells all over the world and has 2 feedbacks?????? OK.

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Lmao its ok man i understand.but then i don't..i see my picture of my used 250r is on ebay...wow very nice.it wont be there long bet on that..

trikebuilder30
11-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Kasey she does sell to africa,canada is all i know.she has been on ebay for sometime.she is on

Macs
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Y'all should read the messages I have received in the last 30 minutes. If I wasn't using my phone I would post them. Haha, to think I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Some kid is sure mixxed up that's for sure. Kinda reminds me of a transexual TRR.

cbx1170
11-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I've been emailing back and forth all day long on the white "87" tryke.

Yesterday it was " i am pulling it down tomorow" this AM it was a guy is coming to look at it. 10:30 AM sold to a fella from Flagstaff. Over and over again "I am stating just as I put in Ebay Ad that VIN is correct "h". "

To me he/she/it said "You are calling me a liar... I wont show it to someone who calls me a liar" I said "Hmmmmm look at it my way.....you are calling the tens and hundreds of people emailing/contacting you that... please prove its an 87 --- Liars" And I said I know of NO ONE who leaves money on the table for a RARE item in todays world. explain those two to me.......

in sequence
them
Im sorry today will be the last day of auction.I have a gentleman with cash to see it today.He is a collector.
me
does this "gentleman" or "collector" know that he is going to buy a 1986 atc250r honda. and do you know that?
them
Well lets just put it this way.He works for the dmv so im sure he knows what hes getting.It has been proven to be a 87 so all the questions that blew up on my email.all those lost out.Sorry but i do understand 100%
me
the dmv can title it any year they want its the manufacturer vin that states actual year. 8th digit from last # if its "G" then its 86, if its "H" then it is 87. Your Ebay auction and emails say both. which is it? $100 sez its a "G" . Hope "your" DMV guy knows this. otherwise it proves why he works there. Have a Nice Day.....
them
why dont you look at the vin i gave .it is a h ...i have showed that several times.what it with you people.And its the teth digit by the way.Im not worried on bit about what people think it is already sold this afternoon.thank you...
me
WAIT problem here he said earlier sold this morning 10:30AM I have email NOW it sold this afternoon HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM........
me
if it is a "H" its worth 10X more at least!!. NO ONE in USA or CANADA has ever properly documented one..... how can yours be the ONLY one.??? there are hundreds of ATC 3 wheel ONLY people watching & wanting a 1987 250R......they will keep emailing till they all find out.
them
i have the engine number as well and it is sold now sorry..I understand.It will get resold again im sure..
me
I (cbx) kinda lost it here P/C and all....
me
look man sorry to bust your chops but NO ONE has ever documented a 87 250r. I have a nice 2009 white Ford Pinto for sale. really right here i have the vin #. See what I mean. The 3wheeling websites are smokin with your info and all across the nation they are lookin for you. one of our buyers may have been there. no pics of VIN# or eng ser # then its a 86 250R with a DMV title of any year you want to call it. I'll let everyone know so they wont bother you with your 86 atc250r.
them
well its already sold.The one of a kind trike is gone......I dont care what anyone says.why put a vin out there so someone can screw me.The guy that bought it can't belive it...nor does anyone else.see yah..sorry i wouldnt have sold it to anyone who said i was a liar....the vins says it all sorry.
me
without pic of vin it means nothing man sorry. my 2009 Ford Pinto has a vin on it too so there.
them
its all good man.I understand and respect your opinion.its gone and the guy who bought lives in flagstaff and paid cash.after doing a vin check and stolen check.So im not worried one bit one it.
me
This is NOT good by me (cbx) as a 3wheelerworld member, but I did it (I sorry)
me
not opinion-fact. as far as liar bit all the people that emailed you. you are calling them all a liar thats tens or hundreds of people vs you. kinda one sided dont you think. why cant you just tell the truth? its not the end of the world. also i know of no one in todays world who would sell something for less than its worth. also what happens if you really do sell it to someone and they find out the truth? kinda bad on you isn't it? we talk to all 3 wheeler owners we are the 3 wheeler thought police. who ever has it will talk to us sooner or later. we watch all the Ebay and Craigslist and local ads.
me
PSYCHO CBX got out.
them
whatever this has gone to far already..wow

prolly get deleted by mods so read quick.

Iprefer3
11-17-2010, 10:23 PM
I just love how this supposed woman is calling you man. Only guys do that. The bottom line is the bike didn't get sold they just ended the auction. Nobody would pay $8000 for that POS. There all scammers...or at least trying to be. I grew up street wise as a kid and I can smell a piece of trash a mile away. It sucks that you wasted a bunch of time on these losers Mike.

Macs
11-17-2010, 10:33 PM
It has been Very entertaining. It didnt get weird until a few hours ago. Trike hunting is never a waste of time.

fmnrd
11-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Either we all just missed out on the only 87 250r ever to hit the ebay market or somebody got taken big time today .Here is what I know about this 1987 250r atc .I seen it on ebay last night so I figured what the heck email the guy and ask a few questions .I asked him if the headlight schroud had been painted as to me that was the only thing that this bike had left on it that would prove it was a 87 . the seat was recovered so no special seat cover , it had no keyed ignition , the guy claimed in the ad that the frame was powdercoated so that meant unless it was masked off there was no 87 frame ID . He also mentioned in his ad that the plastics were changed off . So I figured if the headlight schroud was oem white he may be telling the truth . I figured it was painted white just like the tank and radiator screens. I told him that if the schroud was oem white plastic that I would give him a 5k no problem. Well he accually answered y questions today and told me that YES the headlight schroud was oem white not painted .He went on to tell me that he took the bike to the DMV after importing it from Canada and the engine came up in the system as a "87" . Then he tells me that 5k would not touch this bike and he had a guy already on the way to buy it .So here is what I think about the lastest "87" put it this way bighair needs to change his ebay name to bigfoot because that is what the 87 250r still is .I have to think the headlight schroud just like the rest of the plastics were painted and "IF" the engine showed in the system as a "87" then it was out of a 1987 trx 250r .oh well anybody with interest in a 87 would know a true 87 right?lets hope so
Frank
atc parts n restorations

Iprefer3
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Lol BIGFOOT...that's great:lol:

fabiodriven
11-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Trikebuilder/Bighair is the same person. Anybody who thinks otherwise is just stupid. The guy types exactly the same all the time. I emailed with him about the BS 87 R and it's the same as how he types here. I saw him post on here a few months ago with his BS three wheeler restoration services. It's obviously some dumb kid with too much time on his hands. Don't bother to feed his weird little fire anymore.

Iprefer3
11-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Ya I hear ya fabiodriven. I just want to make sure nobody on here especially the newbies doesn't give this fool any cash

Fungo Wizard
11-18-2010, 01:54 AM
This is by far one of the craziest scenarios I have seen in my short time on here. Who has an 87 R and not posting it? If I have an 87, I am posting pics of it and then letting everyone come sit on it and have their pic taken for 50 bucks. I think we all agree this ad was a crock, and in no way was it true. I am amazed at some of the cover up emails that were sent. Does this clown actually think he can fool everyone on here? Pisses me off that everyones intelligence is being insulted by this obvious scam. We should agree to delete this post and never speak of this again, and not post anything else about a 87R without the pic of the vin.

Dirtcrasher
11-18-2010, 03:09 PM
If you truly did lose your home and garage in a fire, very sorry to hear that and I hope everyone got out o.k. any links?

But then again, it could be Karma. I have no idea whether you are who you are or what you actually do but you got called out the 1st time you showed up here. There are allot of guys that truly know there trike stuff and aren't gonna be fooled, we do however welcome builders/machinists and fabricators with open arms :D

Honestly, if that was an 87, I wouldn't consider it rare at all. Everything 87 was gone aside from the supposed headlight shroud. If there is an 87 R or X anywhere, I don't think it would look like that! Probably just an 87 TRX engine............

ceaserthethird
11-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Well the mod's need to get on this, He's causing a problem and New Member's could get taken for a long ride.

I would not Deal with this guy, BigHair / trikebuilder30 ect ...

Mosh
11-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Mods are watching, but honestly, this is a perfect example of "good member moderation"
You guys are watching each others back, and sometimes a good ole fashion flogging works better than anything.

vintagemotorsports
11-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Im keeping my mouth shut , but watching (LOL)

Meat-BoX
11-19-2010, 03:03 PM
LoL your not going to pull one over on the 3WW Police they got e-bay covered pretty well scammer go away

dksix
11-19-2010, 03:32 PM
I noticed the typing style before MAC said anything about it. I've looked at the feedbacks from bighair and bigbuilder, something isn't right. I've bought from a couple members here, sent money orders without question out of trust because that's the feeling I get from the community here. If this guy isn't legit, I'm glad to see you guys take him down. If he was legit, I think he would have proven it quicker than this and that would have been the end of it. As a newer member I'm glad to have everyone working out for each other.