PDA

View Full Version : 250sx help????

skidoo99
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
not sure exactly where to post this but i was hoping to get some help with my 85 250sx. for some reason i cannot get the headlights to work, nor the taillight. also the start button doesnt work. the keyswitch works as its the only way i can shut off the machine. im hoping its a simple fix by replacing one part. anyone had this problem before. this is the second master switch and still nothing. is there some common thing im overlooking here?? please hellppppp.
thanks

Woodsrider
11-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Someone here can surely help you, but this is the wrong forum to ask this question in. You need to post your questions pertaining to your trike in the Trikesylvania forum. A lot more people read that forum, therefore, help will come sooner. The only guess I would have as to what your problem might be, would be to tell you to check your main fuse...but I'm really just guessing, and I really don't know enough about your problem to say that it's a good guess. You will be better off re-posting in Trikesylvania and waiting for someone who has experience with your situation to point you in the right direction.

skidoo99
11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
thanks man ill try that