PDA

View Full Version : ATV riders forum sucks

jensenracing77
11-21-2010, 09:36 PM
anyone hang out there? i try not to go to often. every time i do i am quickly reminded why i don't like it there. on all the 3 wheeler sites, there is mostly great info. everyone can have a boneheaded moment now and then but there is so much bad info there i can't stand it. i am not the greatest 400EX engine builder on the planet but i have built 100s of them and know what works and what don't. i can't stand to see someone spend $500 + on something that is not going to work for what they want. sorry, my rant is over.

Mr_RPM
11-22-2010, 06:35 PM
This is why I hate and Love people at the same time. stupidity can equal LOLs or A frustrating moment.

corndawg
11-22-2010, 08:48 PM
i stopped going there yrs ago, seems to be a majority of 13-15 yr olds whos parents bought them new 450s and are all pro riders

jensenracing77
11-22-2010, 09:10 PM
i stopped going there yrs ago, seems to be a majority of 13-15 yr olds whos parents bought them new 450s and are all pro riders

lol, how true

Dirtcrasher
11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I go there for take off 450R parts, thats it...........

tecat-z
11-22-2010, 10:01 PM
I frequent Thumpertalk for info, racing, and as a way of keeping up on the latest 2wheeled stuff. But their atv forum is about as slow as any other atv forun i have checked out. Most atv forums hardly have a pulse, and the 2wheeled people always remind each other to watch out for the quadtards. I find it funny since i love riding my bikes, and a 3wheeler is just way cooler than a quad. There are good knowledgable people on all forums however, it just takes a while to feel em out sometimes. But i do find that in general, quad people do lack a bit more than usual in the common sense dept.

skippy
11-23-2010, 01:04 PM
atv riders has a good group of trx 250r guys on there...

hang&rattle
11-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Everything2Stroke (E2S) is an awsome site, they love trikes, quads, and dirtbikes. Those guys are positive, build some awesome rides and have some good get-togethers. They seem impartial to brand also. They are, however, a little impartial to 4-strokes, lol.

ceaserthethird
11-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I stick to the TRX250R Section !

portland250r
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
i just tried signing up to atv riders and for some reason im banned. it says your email address is banned and i tried making a new one and it says the same thing, i already hate them and i havent even made a account there.

300rman
01-05-2011, 11:35 PM
ThumperTalk.com is the same.......mostly morons over there

Xpress
01-05-2011, 11:40 PM
ThumperTalk.com is the same.......mostly morons over there

Yep, all of the 2 wheeler riders alays hate on everything with more than 2 wheels, saying ti takes more skill to ride a dirt bike and blah blah blah.

bigbadktm
01-06-2011, 12:38 AM
i found a dirtbike very easy to ride in the dunes, actually a little easier than a trike

NINJA
01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
i found a dirtbike very easy to ride in the dunes, actually a little easier than a trike

Really? I ride them all, bikes, trikes, quads, and side by sides. The dunes here in Utah are pretty fine sand, it's a whole lotta work just to keep the bike upright out here. More work than it's worth IMHO. If a bike is so easy to ride in the sand, why are the guys that are frequenting the dunes converting to wider tires? A bike is at home on a track, a trike is at home on the sand.

TommyBoy1971
01-06-2011, 09:07 AM
yeah I peruse the 250r forum and classifieds on ATVriders....

plcrides
01-07-2011, 12:33 AM
oh man you guys havent seen nothing.im 40 and 41 next month but anyways i have a huge jacked up truck so the gas milage sux,so i bought a 2005 scion xb and put my stereo system in it.i went to a scion forum called scionlife omg talk about a bunch of crap talking little punks.i cant stand someone talking crap from the privacy and protection of behind theyre monitor.its bad there.i dont even try to talk to anyone.i just read the threads on how to fix stuff.i was kinda hesitant about joining here,being a forum and all,but so far so good.piece peace.yep true story..

300rman
01-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Yep, all of the 2 wheeler riders always hate on everything with more than 2 wheels, saying ti takes more skill to ride a dirt bike and blah blah blah.

Ive rode them all, and it truly depends on where you are riding.....but generally, it does take more skill to ride a bike...ive watched first time noobs jump on quads and hold them wide open and do decent till they crash....a noob bike rider won hold a bike wide open without crashing nearly immediately.

oldskool83
01-07-2011, 12:19 PM
that atv site is pretty messed up. i set some idot stright in the 300 section last night. come today to find out it was removed. truth hurts. 13-17's dont know it all....neither do i. but i try and build a bike the right way with the correct stuff not mater the cost...not swap junk parts onto otherjunk bikes and think cuz im wide and loud im a racer lol.

freaking kids.

how ever its a good place to sell some stuff or pic up some really race bike parts if you watch.

and if you think atvriders is bad...go to blasterforums...my gosh...every day person on there thinks the blaster is the best quad every and got a major power trip...

express...i ride bikes and dont hte quads or trikes, but alot are dead set on 1 machine for everything and they all do somthing better then the other one. im still trying to get used to riding quads...its not easy and im not good cept for sliding lol.