PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys get regular movie DL's..........

Dirtcrasher
11-26-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm totally hit or miss with this. Bittorent worked fine a few times, now I have to complete surveys, give an email, a phone number, my mothers bra size etc etc.

Where do I have to go to get fairly new or older movie releases?

Thanks for any help!

If you must send me a PM, please do so! :D

mrmello
11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
I have "heard" Isohunt.com works well with utorrent ;)

Dirtcrasher
11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
^ How do you get "the password", it's the same crap. I have no idea how I got to watch the 1st few, but noe everything I download wants a PW and a whole bunch of crap thats infesting my PC to get there...........

They all send me to "myhappypassword" and I refuse to give out any info........

mrmello
11-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Huh I havent been asked for any passwords and just finished 2 movies from there.

Are you going to isohunt.com and using utorrent?

bigbadktm
11-27-2010, 01:01 AM
http://btjunkie.org/ and utorrent or isohunt or pirate bay

factoryX
11-27-2010, 06:36 AM
netflix or movie-forumz.mobi .

Macs
11-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Vuze is the best.

twitch101
11-27-2010, 02:12 PM
piratebay and demonoid if your "in" gotta set it up to show seeds descending t get the good downloads and check the commments.

CanadianThomas
11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
If your getting passworded movies, you need to read the descriptions better. They always state if it is a junk file or not. At Btjunkie, I never download a file until it has been verified a bunch of times. This was I always get good stuff. I've been using torrents since they where invented, if you need help, PM me and I'll get you going. Be Cool.

factoryX
11-27-2010, 06:51 PM
I'd be careful as of now:
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/130763-homeland-security-dept-seizes-domain-names-

SYKO
11-27-2010, 08:42 PM
mininova is what I use and use users klaxxon or axxo, klaxxon has an unreal ammount of uploads if axxo is doing any he has ones that arnt even out sometimes, but only posts them for a few hours

Mr_RPM
11-27-2010, 09:56 PM
if you dont want to mess with spam surveys, crap messing with your computer, and low quality downloads. then pay for your movies, its usually fool proof. =P lol
so many people complain about people not working hard enough like they did "back in the day" and yet thousands of dollars of downloadables gets stolen each day by these people.

Maybe Im just traumatized by to many newb mistakes resulting in computer deaths. Damn virus stuff has turned me strait. lol

yoyodude55
11-27-2010, 11:38 PM
I do alot with software and movie downloading, I always use UTorrent, and my first try is http://ThePirateBay.org (ThePirateBay.org). When on that website, type it in, sort it to most seeds first, then look for one that has a skull beside it's name. The skulls are normally green or pink, these mean VIP and Trusted, sometimes you get blue ones, those are the best, they are all considered safe by the websites creators. Also for movies look for AXXO, they always have good quality movies.

Dirtcrasher
11-28-2010, 01:27 AM
if you dont want to mess with spam surveys, crap messing with your computer, and low quality downloads. then pay for your movies, its usually fool proof. =P lol
so many people complain about people not working hard enough like they did "back in the day" and yet thousands of dollars of downloadables gets stolen each day by these people.

Maybe Im just traumatized by to many newb mistakes resulting in computer deaths. Damn virus stuff has turned me strait. lol

Yeah, it's definitely worth millions to sing a song or act in a movie :rolleyes: They make plenty...........

Xhumeka
11-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Dirtcrasher - sounds like you are downloading the torrents where people try to scam/rip you off etc. If you ever download a movie that asks you to download another player, or go to a website for a password, etc - JUST DELETE IT.

Whenever you search for a torrent (the sites listed above are good, my favorite is isohunt.com) be sure to then sort your results by SEEDS. That way you are looking at the most popular torrents. The ones that are more popular are usually a good indication of being "good/reliable" downloads.

Another tip is only to search for movies that are already released on DVD. That way you're not downloading CAMs or TeleSynch movie releases. Sure, you occasionally get decent SCREENER releases, but I find it easiest to just wait until a DVDrip shows up.

NINJA
11-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Like others posted, http://btjunkie.org/

Also get yourself an ip surfer if you are the generous type ; )

Jerm1179
11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
thepiratebay.org

scooterroo
12-02-2010, 07:54 PM
stagevu.com is a pretty good site. i have got quite a few movies off there.