PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from South Western Victoria, Australia

tRevHead62
12-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Gudday, If it wasn't for this site, I'd be buggered. With the help of others I was able to sort out a few technical queries and download a workshop manual for my basket case of a trike... '83 ATC250R. It's just about ready to take out for a proper good thrashing. I just need to replace the rear axle bearings and put on some new rear wheels and tires. With a bit of luck they should arrive from the States by the end of this week. I can't wait.
My missus just nods her head now when I tell her that I'm gonna buy another toy. I have so many I've had to build a new (much bigger) shed to house them all. Can't have enough toys..I reckon.
It's funny you know...all of my toys seem to have an engine of some sort or another on them.
Boat - Haines Hunter 500 sport with 115HP Evinrude ETech.
Two wheers:
DRZ450 2000 model, stroked.
DRZ450E 2007. Stock. Road registered.
DR350 '96
2 x Chinese pitbikes
4 Wheels, Honda Big Red Quad. '86. (this has been the most useful around my property)
3 wheels, Honda ATC250R - my latest acquisition. (the missus reckons I'll probably break my neck on it)

Being a motor mechanic by trade from way back I can offer something in return for all the help this forum has done for me. I'll be keeping an eye on posts from time to time and if I can help with anything I'll 'av a go.

Cheers everyone from tRevHead62.

Mr. Noodz
12-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Gudday mate and welcome to the site!

hang&rattle
12-01-2010, 04:48 PM
You Aussie's are cool, glad you're here, welcome partner.

Jcar1814
12-02-2010, 12:18 AM
just wanted to say hello, been checking out this site for a couple weeks now and decided to join, besides the benifits are great.