PDA

View Full Version : Atc 250r missile kit/short track kit

Cave Rider
12-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Hellofellow trikers,
I am new to 3ww,but i am no stranger to trikes.Through the years i have been restoring and riding atc's.(specifically 250R'S) I have obtained in this time many obsolete and rare items. Some of which i want to sell,i have a original missile kit with near perfect plastic.However it is missing the jackshaft that off-sets the chain.It has the rim,hub,chain guide and adjusters. What is it worth ?
I also own a original short track kit,which i just posted on ebay. Hopefully it pulls decent money since i have never seen one for sale. I really dont want to sell it but i have recently had a new addition to the family.(you can fill in the rest)
I also am the service manager of a multi-line dealership,Honda,Arctic Cat,Polaris,Yamaha,and BRP. If anyone needs dealer info or even tech. advice feel free.
I am truly happy to be part of this group and look forward to building relationships with every one.

thestud25
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
I have seen just the kit without fender go for quite a bit. Kasey, Vealmonkey, or shortline would be good guys to ask as to value. Post some pics, it will help.

dcreel
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the club!! Post some pics if you get the chance.

The only thing about the Missile kits is that John Kite is still selling them, although he doesn't do any advertising.

Cave Rider
12-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks guys,i will def. post some of my pics. I am also on facebook and alot of my machines are on there.(Patrick Farnum) is my name by the way. thanks again.

Vealmonkey
12-02-2010, 10:18 PM
I wish it was the Missle flat track kit. As to value, hard to say. If 2 determined bidders are bidding........

Bretmd94
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
wait, I can still buy a missle kit?

And on topic, I saw the flat track kit on ebay. Very nice. Wish i could snag it but im sure it will grab big money.

dcreel
12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
He will still make the flat track missile kits too. He said he can't get the hubs though.

jkite44@yahoo.com

515-274-8631

Vealmonkey
12-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Bretmd94, Link???????? Now you wouldn't happen to be confusing the honda short track tank kit for the missle flat track kit would you??????? Let me know.