PDA

View Full Version : New/old rider in BC Canada, so nice to be back on 3 wheels.

CanadianThomas
12-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Well, I joined about 2 months ago looking for quick help resurrecting a YTM200ER, I was a bit impatient but now all is well. I'll clean up the first threads this week, as I have answers to most questions now, thanks all.

I was a Trike rider back in the day (late 70's & 80's) but on the family hard tails and what not, no real experience on the bad boys. Then my parents bought into the hype and got rid of them, bad day indeed. So life went on, riding bikes & quads, until that recent fateful day that I received my YTM200ER. Then it all came rushing back, the first ride was all it took. Shortly after that I scored a somewhat tuned up 85 200x, it needs a couple things but is almost complete. Then just the other day I scored an 85 350x for $100.00! Amazing. So in two months I have from owning no trikes, (I did own a somewhat killed 91 TRX300FW but it's gone now) to having three Trikes. Soon my 85 350x will become a close to full rebuild, mostly stock (upgraded brakes maybe) to be my daily rider. My 85 200x will be all hopped up to be my little screamer and my YTM200ER will be my goto for woodsy outdoor stuff, if I don't let the YTM200ER go to get a Big Red that is? One never knows I guess, I do really like the YTM but......

Here is a few Pics of my new family. I must say, I am in love with this all over again and this amazing site is so much help it's unbelievable. Thanks to 3 Wheeler World and Thanks to all it's amazing members.

D-dub
12-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Nice wheelers man! gotta luv them trikes!!

250r kid
12-03-2010, 05:15 PM
welcome to the site .good to see old guys like me on hear