PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have this problem?

MyMistress86R
12-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I have the absolute worst ability to withhold Christmas gifts from my spouse. I already know what I'm getting because I had to pick it out and she had to pick one of hers out. The rest of the things I have gotten for her were accessories for her known gift and her vehicle, which she needed right away so they have already been given/installed. I have one last gift for her, but it is also something she could use right away. Am I nuts to want to give it to her immediately? I just love seeing the look on her face when she sees the things I've gotten...

Mr_RPM
12-07-2010, 02:39 PM
if she wont feel sorry for herself Christmas morning when she has nothing to open then go for it.
my mom.....i could give her a bunch of great gifts for Christmas early, and she would end up being moody and feel sorry for her self Christmas because she has no surprises. lol

part of Christmas is the morning of getting stuff, watching others get stuff without yourself getting things can sometimes be crappy. Its like watching people eat when your hungry.

some people have this problem, so it depends. id say just wait. it makes it more magical....lol