PDA

View Full Version : EBAY 185s rear suspension swingarm

dcreel
12-07-2010, 10:57 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-ATV-ATC-Parts-Tubular-Swing-Arm-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem336339ea7bQQitemZ22070 8072059QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I don't think it's worth much without the mounts and rear end. I see a rear disc brake too.. I wonder if he would sell the whole thing? He's not much for good pictures..

http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!B70YHK!B2k~$(KGrHqV,!h0EzMHwPdstBM1(iC!04w~~_12.J PG

Vealmonkey
12-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't see a rear disc set up or I'd be all over it. Heck, I've got a complete 185s suspension frame I would sell. I've even got a souped up 185s engine with a 200s cylinder and piston and such I would sell.

dcreel
12-09-2010, 11:44 PM
He's got the frame to the swingarm up for sale now (no pics)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-ATV-ATC-Parts-ATC-Dynagear-Frame-/220708071664?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336339e8f0

Xfile
12-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Why would he sell them in different auctions? Isn't one pretty much useless without the other? Why not sell it complete....I think it would gain more interest.

swifty
12-11-2010, 11:02 PM
i sent him a message and told him to sell the frame and swinger together as it dose look to have a full aftermarket dynagear frame and not just a weld on kit, theres a pic of the whole frame now

RapidRick
12-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Looks Ok to me

dcreel
12-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Pos :(

Looks good to me..

Jammtee
12-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't see a rear disc set up or I'd be all over it. Heck, I've got a complete 185s suspension frame I would sell. I've even got a souped up 185s engine with a 200s cylinder and piston and such I would sell.

how much for the frame? what all have you done to the engine?

RapidRick
12-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Ok, Did anyone on this board get this frame and swinger?????? It was a Nicholson frame and swingarm, anyone else notice?

shortline10
12-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I got it Rick and yes I noticed it was a Nicholson .

Ok, Did anyone on this board get this frame and swinger?????? It was a Nicholson frame and swingarm, anyone else notice?

mymint87
12-15-2010, 11:00 AM
I got it Rick and yes I noticed it was a Nicholson .

LOL...shortline plays the game good....just like RapidRick and myself.....we KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT when needed....LOL......you got it for the price of a 90/110 aftermarket hardtail...great score...esp if there's a fox shock tucked in there:postwhore:naughty:

swifty
12-15-2010, 01:14 PM
thats good i figured one guy would win the swinger and another the frame and it would all be worthless i was hoping someone on here got it!

Vealmonkey
12-15-2010, 02:53 PM
I noticed what it was and didn't give up any info, but I just don't have any room! LOL

RapidRick
12-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Yea I liked how the last bids were duplicate and just 6 seconds from the expiration of the auction. Nice sniping software.

dcreel
12-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Yea I liked how the last bids were duplicate and just 6 seconds from the expiration of the auction. Nice sniping software.

That was all me, brother.. :D

RapidRick
12-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Kudos, I think you got a good price, I couldn't really finish the bidding b/c I was at work and the filter won't let me get to Ebay. Did the shock come with it??

dcreel
12-16-2010, 01:30 AM
No.. Mike (Shortline) got it.. he got the shock too.. I bid by hand at the same time he did. He won.. It's all good though, it went to a good home. Next time I'm adding $1.67 to all of my bids. :D

shortline10
01-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Update in this ebay deal . Seller never shipped the Nick frame to me . I Sent a dozen emails to him and he never responed so I had to open a case to get my money back . Case is still open but I'm hopeful i'll get a refund . What a bummer :cry:

Vealmonkey
01-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Sorry to hear that. I've been waiting to see some pics of this beauty. I so wanted to bid on it, but I have no room. I hope it works out for you.

TheBlueWale
01-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Update in this ebay deal . Seller never shipped the Nick frame to me . I Sent a dozen emails to him and he never responed so I had to open a case to get my money back . Case is still open but I'm hopeful i'll get a refund . What a bummer :cry:

His feedback shows that his shipping time is very slow so it may still be in transit(parcel post), but who knows. Sorry to hear about your bind.

shortline10
01-21-2011, 07:15 PM
With ebays 45 day window policy to open a case I'm not taking a chance . He doesnt answer emails or phone calls so I had no choice .

His feedback shows that his shipping time is very slow so it may still be in transit(parcel post), but who knows. Sorry to hear about your bind.

shortline10
01-23-2011, 09:49 AM
UP DATE .
Finally talked to the guy on the phone he said the frame was to big to ship threw the post office or UPS . Had about 10 excuses why he couldn't contact me LOL and none were valid in my opinion . His main excuse was his tranny went on his truck so he had no way to get to the shipper and also his computer crashed , funny he was still listing almost daily on eBay the whole time . Got a full refund threw eBay dispute yesterday .

mike from long island
01-23-2011, 11:00 AM
I doubt the frame was too big to ship.I have shipped Yamaha Banshee frames threw the post office.And that Nick frame is much smaller.Does sound like excusses.Probably wanted more $$$ for it.When seller pull this kind of crap.Ebay should cancel their account.Or increase their seller fees.I have had similar situations. A seller sent me a second chance offer.I bought the item.then decide he wanted the orginal selling price.This was when seller could leave feedback.So I got a negitive because I wouldnt pay the extra money from the orginal sale. At least you got the $$$ back.But I bet you wanted the part more then the $$$. I am sure youll find another one.

Xfile
01-24-2011, 10:51 PM
I doubt the frame was too big to ship.I have shipped Yamaha Banshee frames threw the post office.And that Nick frame is much smaller.Does sound like excusses.Probably wanted more $$$ for it.When seller pull this kind of crap.Ebay should cancel their account.Or increase their seller fees.I have had similar situations. A seller sent me a second chance offer.I bought the item.then decide he wanted the orginal selling price.This was when seller could leave feedback.So I got a negitive because I wouldnt pay the extra money from the orginal sale. At least you got the $$$ back.But I bet you wanted the part more then the $$$. I am sure youll find another one.
X2...total BS...I wouldn't doubt if someone watching the auction that knew what it was worth made him a better offer outside of e-bay so he sold it to them instead..